Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kansas City KVM VPS | From £3 Per Year | KVM Doctor 👨‍⚕️ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kansas City KVM VPS | From £3 Per Year | KVM Doctor 👨‍⚕️

2»

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited October 2019

@lowfront said:
    Why no VNC console?

Are users able to upload an iso to install without needing to create ticket with staff?

Have you logged into Virtualizor? I believe VNC console and ISO upload feature should be available there.

Frankly speaking, I am wondering why you are always feeling not satisfied with the providers here.

Thanked by 1lowfront
  • lowfrontlowfront Member
    edited October 2019

@FAT32 said:

Have you logged into Virtualizor? I believe VNC console and ISO upload feature should be available there.

I'll purchase if I can upload iso directly myself and have VNC console. The offer specifically states no VNC console.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited October 2019

@lowfront said:
    I'll purchase if I can upload iso directly myself and have VNC console. The offer specifically states no VNC console.

Now I understand your confusion. "NoVNC" is the name of the VNC Console (notice there is no spacing between "No" and "VNC"). So trust me that VNC Console is supported.

NoVNC is much better as it doesnt require the old Java Applet which is no longer supported.

Thanked by 3lowfront uptime HostDoc
  • Facepalm

Thanks @FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • vip3r09vip3r09 Member
    edited October 2019

1vCore
    256MB RAM
    5GB HDD
    1TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    £0.84/m | £5/y

Out of stock :( Hope some more slots come available? I want one of these

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

@vip3r09 said:

Out of stock :( Hope some more slots come available? I want one of these

You may want to re read the first post:
    @HostDoc said:

Non of these plans will be restocked once out of stock.

Looks like the Doc is mixing Latin (Non) with English (None) but the message I guess is clear. Unless the last line of his message applies:

Plans not paid for within 5 hours of reserving the stock or that fail fraud will be cancelled and added back to stock.

Note:
    Another explanation for the missing 'e' from None could be possibly found in this post here by @raindog308

• vip3r09vip3r09 Member
    edited October 2019

@vyas11

define: Hope

“a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen.
    "he looked through her belongings in the hope of coming across some information"

🤨

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Hop springs eternal