Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET - bug reports, improvements and feature requests. - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET - bug reports, improvements and feature requests.

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2019

No support desk, no tickets, no stress, no issues. Look at the bright side! Who needs support anyway? Provider tags for everyone!

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime
  • hi,

when i click need help, contact us in this forum i got a downloaded file. can you please help about this ?

• @cavitnation said:
    hi,

when i click need help, contact us in this forum i got a downloaded file. can you please help about this ?

Hi,

Our help department is asking for help to solve this help issue. In the meantime, what kind of help can we help you with?

Best regards,
    Help Department

Thanked by 1uptime
  • there is so much information relating to my company , i sent you pm , please check , i want to buy 100 usd ad ,before that i want to solve some problem with my previous VPS post.

• You can advertise here using BuySellAds.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @ITLabs said:
    You can advertise here using BuySellAds.

hi, i have paid for the ad with (order id - 207256) This is for goodping.com

I request to please remove the old topic with so many false comments made by group of jelous people. i dont know why such people are allowed in this forum.

Remove this topic as you can see it is also displayed on google first page.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160401/vps-servers-by-goodping-com/p1?new=1

i can proof from my admin panel and payments control panel that they never made an account on my website.

GoodPing LTD is %100 legit british based Start-up and i have so many ways to prove that.

Regards

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @cavitnation said:

@ITLabs said:
    You can advertise here using BuySellAds.

I request to please remove the old topic with so many false comments made by group of jelous people. i dont know why such people are allowed in this forum.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160401/vps-servers-by-goodping-com/p1?new=1

i can proof from my admin panel and payments control panel that they never made an account on my website.

GoodPing LTD is %100 legit british based Start-up and i have so many ways to prove that.

Regards

So, you've just admitted to ban-evasion, and trying to buy your way into good publicity?

Let me know how that works out for you, especially from a community point of view.

Until then, I'll direct the attention of some moderators to your post admitting to evading a ban @fat32 @hzr @doghouch @Jord

Thanked by 3ITLabs angstrom MasonR
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

@cavitnation said:

bless your heart!

EDIT2:

My fine feathered friend, I hesitate to speculate as to whether or not goodping is truly deserving of such lowend SEO. Eventually it might fade from the goggle page as you establish better reputation elsewhere - if that indeed were to be your destiny.

But you posting here as you have just now done ... it buggers belief that any good result could be expected to come from going down this road, in this mode.

With all due respect, lulz, and understanding - I sincerely encourage you to now embark on a mindful journey through the educational territorah of Agonizing Reappraisal.

And if that odyssey leads you back to these parts once again, then so be it.

But either way - good luck and godspeed goodping!

Thanked by 2ITLabs angstrom
  • @cavitnation said:

We frankly couldn't care less that you're paying for an ad -- none of the money goes to us anyway.

Considering both your accounts here have IP addresses located within 30km of each other, I highly doubt that your "they never made an account on my website" statement is true.

@teamacc said:
    Until then, I'll direct the attention of some moderators to your post admitting to evading a ban

Done :)

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@jbiloh - LET emails are broken atm

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jbiloh :

• the sidebar with the support link, etc. is borked and not displayed - broken HTML

• support.lowendtalk.io does not work for agents. users can log tickets, mods cannot work them.

• @raindog308 said:
    @jbiloh :

• the sidebar with the support link, etc. is borked and not displayed - broken HTML

• support.lowendtalk.io does not work for agents. users can log tickets, mods cannot work them.

Last Active October 8

Buena suerte

• Registration is not working apparently. Not sending confirmation emails.

• @bikegremlin said:
    Registration is not working apparently. Not sending confirmation emails.

Thank you @bikegremlin for report.
    After two days of waiting confirmation link, it's finally working, looks like they fixed mailing issue.

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited November 2019

Is it just me or did the notification button link got changed to your profile? :smiley:

Edit: Oh nvm, now it opens the notification list. For a few minutes it kept on taking me to my profile.

• @thedp said:
    Is it just me or did the notification button link got changed to your profile? :smiley:

Edit: Oh nvm, now it opens the notification list. For a few minutes it kept on taking me to my profile.

That still keeps happening to me when I'm using my phone browser. On a computer, it works fine.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@somik Oh, it happened when I was on the computer.

It was quite annoying :smiley:

• @thedp I can understand. On phone, I have to click there, on profile, click the notifications and then only I can see why it says 2 or 3...

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi Everyone,

For those who celebrate Christmas, I hope everyone is getting ready for at least a few days of relaxation!

I'd like to have the opportunity to understand the outstanding issues with the LET platform as far as bugs and feature requests go. We are going to start addressing them in a more serious and detailed fashion as I know so many of these things have not been properly addressed recently.

I appreciate the time and effort of anyone who spends a few moments to help us highlight the currently existing issues.

Thanks in advance guys.

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

I've enjoyed LET for the last couple years, but it's difficult to ignore the increasing stench of long-fermenting neglect and obvious corruption. I suppose some people might have a different tolerance for this kind of bullshit, and many others might not yet know any better. But at this point it seems clear that enough of the lowend community has moved on to discover more comfortable and less compromised places to do their shopping and shitposting. Meanwhile back here ... the veneer has worn quite thin.

So if I were asking people to look for bugs, I might also take a close look in the mirror. And gazing long into that abyss, I might strain my ears to hear the faint echo of some ghost of glib claims made not all that long ago ... something something "changes are coming"

Change is inevitable, but unfortunately not necessarily in the right direction. I don't know why anyone would trust the usual suspects in the colocrossing crew to be making any real changes for the better at this point, after establishing a clear pattern of either incompetence or outright fraud.

Perhaps some people higher up at Deluxe are starting to wake up and smell the coffee ...?

Any interested observer would do well to realize by now that the easiest way to turn LET around might be for Deluxe to simply clean house, and cut @jbiloh and @CVPS_Chris loose from any further involvement with this once-venerable forum. It seems apparent that these specific individuals have had too long a history of shitty behavior, ill will and distrust to now suddenly expect some magical turnaround by simply slapping a fresh coat of paint over the revolving shitshow of LEB deadpool "hosts" being funnelled through LET on their way down the drain.

That's my bug report.

Thanked by 2angstrom WSWD
  • @jbiloh all the issues have been flagged numerous times on the forum. Maybe you might want to actually earn your keep and read the forum thoroughly instead of feigning ignorance?

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited December 2019

jbiloh said: I appreciate the time and effort of anyone who spends a few moments to help us highlight the currently existing issues.

You cannot fix the problems anymore. :) You will go down the shithole with your company.

But in case you're interested, we can help you identify the issue. It's simple:

You're welcome.

Edit: THE END IS NEAR.

• Bug report.

Chris Niedojadlo

is back

on LEB.

If this is the amount of "fraud protection" that Deluxe pretends to offer I'd be surprised what their stock prices are going to do quite soon.

• Not sure how ColonCrossing passed their fraud protection during the acquisition. I wouldn't trust Deluxe's fraud protection when they cannot even properly audit a scam operation.

poisson said: @jbiloh all the issues have been flagged numerous times on the forum. Maybe you might want to actually earn your keep and read the forum thoroughly instead of feigning ignorance?

I'll be working through the bugs in the next couple weeks. We are refreshing the LEB hosting platform the next couple weeks so now will be a good time.

edited January 2020

Quick summary of the last two pages. Feel free to add to the list by posting below:

• Edited to add a few more items on 1/29/ 5 PM ET:
    1. Registration is not working apparently. Not sending confirmation emails.

2. the sidebar with the support link, etc. is borked and not displayed - broken HTML

3. support.lowendtalk.io does not work for agents. users can log tickets, mods cannot work them.

4. Bug report: clicking "My Drafts" on the left offers the chance to subscribe to the LET newsletter (there is one!?!?) I had expected, perhaps naively, to see my drafts.

5. Feature: Advance search, documentation https://docs.vanillaforums.com/help/addons/advanced-search/ and even better show thread instead post for search result, I already ask it here 3 years ago

6. Change link on LEB for IRC to Discord

7. Update footer on LET

8. Fix social media integrations

Thanked by 1DP

LET and LEB emails are now both working reliably, now sent via SSL and are now both HTML.

Thanked by 1DP
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jbiloh said:
    LET and LEB emails are now both working reliably, now sent via SSL and are now both HTML.

If thats not using MailChannels I can offer an account using my relay that sends via MailChannels.

MikePT said: If thats not using MailChannels I can offer an account using my relay that sends via MailChannels.

That would be very generous. Send me an email at [email protected] and let's chat. Thank you!

Couple more updates everyone:

1. Low end box is now on the new hosting platform. All plugins have bee added updated.

2. Numerous advertising spots have been removed from low end box.

3. We're working through the list of low end talk bugs and issues as well.

We'll be moving low end talk to the new platform in the next few days. Once done you should notice a decrease in page load times.