Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rad Web Hosting ★ RAID 15 SSD ★ From $7/MO - KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rad Web Hosting ★ RAID 15 SSD ★ From $7/MO - KVM

RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Host Rep
edited September 2019 in Offers

Today we're offering a brand new special offer-exclusive to LET! All of our VPS packages are KVM virtualization, and there are two premium USA data center locations.

Offer Details

KVM VPS Plans

CLICK HERE to view / order all special offer plans - use promo code "LET50VPS" to enable recurring offer price.

★ 512MB RAM ★

• 1 Core @ 2.6GHz+
  • 15GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1000GB Bandwidth
  • 1 Dedicated IPv4
  • /64 IPv6 Included
  • SolusVM/KVM - Linux

Monthly $7.00 || Annually $78.00

Offers apply to new service orders and cannot be applied to existing services. If you have questions, please reply here. We apologize for any errors. Offer expires 10/31/2019. No substitutions. No rainchecks.

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Can you please explain more about your pricing?
    Monthly $7.00 || Annually $13.00

So if someone bought that plan monthly then it is $7 per month and $7*12= $84/year

But if he go with annually plan then it's just $13/year?

Thanked by 1miu
  • RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Host Rep

@ViridWeb said:
    Can you please explain more about your pricing?

This was in error and the offer is modified to reflect the correct pricing. Thanks for catching this!

• I used to do tailwhips, barspins, and endo's on my BMX.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

@RadWebHosting said:
    Trade in unwanted PayPal, BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC -> Receive Shiny New VPS or Dedicated

@shallownorthdakota said: [...]

Also we can trade in random shitposts to bump this thread?

Anyhoo - genuinely curious, since I don't often see a 512 mb ram vps offered at this price point on LET recently - is there some value-added?

(I do see the 99.9% uptime SLA and some mention of DDoS protection.)

are you offering 24/7 instantaneous support or managed service or ...?

@shallownorthdakota said:
    I used to do tailwhips, barspins, and endo's on my BMX.

Let's take a moment to recognize the greatness that is @shallownorthdakota, aparent retired badass.

• @RadWebHosting said:

@shallownorthdakota said:
    I used to do tailwhips, barspins, and endo's on my BMX.

Let's take a moment to recognize the greatness that is @shallownorthdakota, aparent retired badass.

Why thanks. I just get a kick out of your name. I was really nothing more than a show-off paperboy, but thanks again for the hi-five.

Thanked by 1RadWebHosting

@uptime said:
    Also we can trade in random shitposts to bump this thread?

At this time, we do not support this payment gateway. Try converting it to one of the supported currencies through an online exchange.

Anyhoo - genuinely curious, since I don't often see a 512 mb ram vps offered at this price point on LET recently - is there some value-added?

(I do see the 99.9% uptime SLA and some mention of DDoS protection.)

are you offering 24/7 instantaneous support or managed service or ...?

Yes, Uptime SLA and 24/7 support is standard with all services. DDoS-protected VPS and dedicated servers are available in our Dallas, TX facility currently, and Phoenix will follow suit shortly.

For any questions regarding the services, feel free to chat with us on the website or email our support team!