Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B͓̽i͓̽r͓̽t͓̽h͓̽D͓̽a͓̽y͓̽ S͓̽p͓̽e͓̽c͓̽i͓̽a͓̽l͓̽s͓̽ | 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖘 | 🄷🄷 🄸🅂 🅃🅆🄾 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

B͓̽i͓̽r͓̽t͓̽h͓̽D͓̽a͓̽y͓̽ S͓̽p͓̽e͓̽c͓̽i͓̽a͓̽l͓̽s͓̽ | 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖘 | 🄷🄷 🄸🅂 🅃🅆🄾

2»

Comments

• @MissFortune said:
    So hard to read this thread with all those special characters.

Indeed

• Happy birthday @HostDoc!

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

FYI, users with screenreaders will be unable to read all the pseudo-formatted text.

• joepie91 said: FYI, users with screenreaders will be unable to read all the pseudo-formatted text.

I don't use screen readers and it was hard to read for me. Not sure why people seem to think they need this, especially a good host. This place just blows my mind sometimes.

Thanked by 1MissFortune
  • It's like back to the early years of 2000s again lol. Anyways, I'll order.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • damn, are you on drugs?

• lsdlsd Member
    edited October 2019

@HostDoc the lookingglass for France seems to be down/having a problem (frtip.hostdoc.co.uk) Can you take a look or provide an alternative test file? Thx!

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited October 2019

@HostDoc said:

@angstrom said:

@HostDoc said: I am just fearful of what is to be discovered.

Well, "HH" could stand for a lot of things that are innocuous, for example, "Happy Holidays", "Hulk Hogan". But it could also stand for "HXil HitlXr".

I wonder whether there's really any need to abbreviate "HostDoc Hosting" -- it seems short enough.

Yes, David has just enlightened me.
    It is not as bad as I feared it may be.

That's kinda disgusting imo.

• @lsd said:
    @HostDoc the lookingglass for France seems to be down/having a problem (frtip.hostdoc.co.uk) Can you take a look or provide an alternative test file? Thx!

Thanks. It is up.

@webcraft said:

@HostDoc said:

@angstrom said:

@HostDoc said: I am just fearful of what is to be discovered.

Well, "HH" could stand for a lot of things that are innocuous, for example, "Happy Holidays", "Hulk Hogan". But it could also stand for "HXil HitlXr".

I wonder whether there's really any need to abbreviate "HostDoc Hosting" -- it seems short enough.

Yes, David has just enlightened me.
    It is not as bad as I feared it may be.

That's kinda disgusting imo.

"That's kinda disgusting" is your opinion! Everyone is entitled to one and I can appreciate yours.
    In my opinion, it was not as bad as I thought it would be or could be.
    There are much worse things the abbreviation could have been relative to, so, imo, it is not as bad as I feared it may be.

Thanked by 2lsd dahartigan
  • lsdlsd Member
    edited October 2019

@HostDoc one additional question related to the storage offer in France, can i start with a monthly payment and move to a yearly at a later stage?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I don't know what drug @DocHost consumed as of late.

I can't understand any of his thread titles. It's all gibberish to me.

• @lsd said:
    @HostDoc one additional question related to the storage offer in France, can i start with a monthly payment and move to a yearly at a later stage?

Yes, it is possible to change to annual at a later time.

@deank said:
    I don't know what drug @DocHost consumed as of late.

I can't understand any of his thread titles. It's all gibberish to me.

Title(s)?
    That is a plural meaning more than just this one.?

Thanked by 1lsd
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Yes, plural.

Is it a case of probing gone bad?