Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - Dedicated Server Specials - E3 8GB $34/m - E3 16GB $39/m - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - Dedicated Server Specials - E3 8GB $34/m - E3 16GB $39/m

2»

Comments

• edited September 2019

seoworld said: gnome

Xfce

• seoworld said: why don't you make your own blog

I did in fact.

Feel free to visit it at http://blog.wildaboutants.com/

It started as an @AnthonySmith fan page, but I grew out of that phase when I turned 17 and had already prepaid 10 years for the domain at 1&1 so...

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • seoworldseoworld Member
    edited September 2019

@1gservers

so back to the problem:

• there is really NO mail from your side!
    • when you think, your messages goes in spam folder, then YOU have a problem - but as i worte you (minutes before to support) i get no spam-order message from you!

so problem is open - SOLVE IT or send money back!

your handling with new orders works here not!

• Nobody beats the

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@shallownorthdakota said:

seoworld said: why don't you make your own blog

I did in fact.

Feel free to visit it at http://blog.wildaboutants.com/

It started as an @AnthonySmith fan page, but I grew out of that phase when I turned 17 and had already prepaid 10 years for the domain at 1&1 so...

If you want me to sign anything I only charge $7.

• AnthonySmith said: If you want me to sign anything I only charge $7.

I burned all your posters in a mad fit when you left the band and pursued a solo career.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@seoworld said:
    @1gservers

so back to the problem:

• there is really NO mail from your side!
    • when you think, your messages goes in spam folder, then YOU have a problem - but as i worte you (minutes before to support) i get no spam-order message from you!

so problem is open - SOLVE IT or send money back!

your handling with new orders works here not!

I sent you a private message here with your server details.

Regarding email, it is standard procedure to check spam when you’re expecting something and haven’t received it. I would recommend you login to our portal and use a different email address if you’re not getting our messages.

• "use a different email address" this means - your mail is blocked or your mail server is configured wrong! specially at gmx and then YOU have problems (not i) and we can not make biz!

• pls be so kind and cancel my order and send money back - it is much to much to make biz with you!

• seoworld said: so problem is

The problem is @seoworld is a total bell-end and she came on here PMSing, when this could have been easily resolved through a ticket in the customer portal.

Thanked by 1gazmull
  • what do you talk @shallownorthdakota - i have no password for client portal and get no new password - perhaps because @1gservers is blocked at GMX - and that is a problem for 1gservers !

@seoworld said:
    pls be so kind and cancel my order and send money back - it is much to much to make biz with you!

You were provided the server details in a direct message here. You’ve received your server.

We process hundreds of emails a day just fine, I can assure you our email server works just fine. I can’t say why you’re not receiving our emails.

If you’d like to cancel at the end of your current billing cycle, I’d be happy to put in a cancellation request - but you’ve been provided the server you ordered.

• edited September 2019

@seoworld said:
    what do you talk @shallownorthdakota - i have no password for client portal and get no new password - perhaps because @1gservers is blocked at GMX - and that is a problem for 1gservers !

Did you try sending a polite email to support@ then? Or are you blocked from sending emails at GMX too? Smfh. Good luck with this headcase @1gservers

• stupid pls go away @shallownorthdakota !

• edited September 2019

seoworld said: pls go away

I'm like those open sores on your wang. You can't just will me away.

• perhaps you are a nice person - but not in this case!

• Perhaps you don't need to ride the short bus to school. But not in this case.

@seoworld said:
    what do you talk @shallownorthdakota - i have no password for client portal and get no new password - perhaps because @1gservers is blocked at GMX - and that is a problem for 1gservers !

You have been sent the username & password to our client portal in a private message here. You'll need to contact your e-mail provider for an explanation of why you are not receiving all of your e-mail. We have tested our servers and found no issues, and there are no other clients experiencing this issue. We process orders all day long without other e-mail issues.

• Isn't gmx's freemail service worse than hotmail/yahoo in terms of delivering and are completely unresponsive to anything?

I don't see how this is 1g's problem.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well when you have seaworld oops I mean @seoworld for a name. You blame everyone else for your own problems. I get it you are just going to setup hitleap or whatever and get @1gservers ips blacklisted. Maybe you could be hiding your real identity as spamworld?