Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

budget 1u colocation.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

budget 1u colocation.

I am looking for cheap 1u colocation (ideally under 40USD monthly) with unlimited bandwith at gigabit speeds the server draws about 120w average an extra ipmi port is necessary.
Ideally be in us but I am not bothered elsewhere if I can post the server.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2019

AquaNX has $39 1U with gigabit unmetered in California. I haven't used them but they are responsive. Nexril has $39 1U gigabit 30TB in Texas.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • JoeF said: with unlimited bandwith at gigabit speeds

JoeF said: ideally under 40USD monthly

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @MikeA said:
    AquaNX has $39 1U with gigabit unmetered in California. I haven't used them but they are responsive. Nexril has $39 1U gigabit 30TB in Texas.

I messaged aquanx and they havnet got back to me. Is www. aquanx .com/ there website?

edited September 2019

@JoeF said:

@MikeA said:

I messaged aquanx and they havnet got back to me. Is www. aquanx .com/ there website?

Yes. Give a company at least 24 hours for sales inquiries.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@MikeA said:

@JoeF said:

@MikeA said:

It's Saturday so more like 72h

• JoeFJoeF Member
    edited September 2019

@MikeA said:

@JoeF said:

@MikeA said:

I tried the form submission which it didn't seem to work and they have an invalid SSL cert on the live chat so I am thinking they are not very professional and I probably shouldn't keep my system there. I emailed early this morning UK time and everyone else I contacted has got back to me.

@JoeF said:

@MikeA said:

@JoeF said:

@MikeA said:

I tried the form submission which it didn't seem to work and they have an invalid SSL cert on the live chat so I am thinking they are not very professional and I probably shouldn't keep my system there. I emailed early this morning UK time and everyone else I contacted has got back to me.

I sent an email when I asked about colo, pretty sure they replied within an hour or two. You should email directly then but still give them time, especially for cheap single server colo.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2019

@JoeF said:
    I am looking for cheap 1u colocation (ideally under 40USD monthly) with unlimited bandwith at gigabit speeds the server draws about 120w average an extra ipmi port is necessary.
    Ideally be in us but I am not bothered elsewhere if I can post the server.

I can do this for $50 ( $10 higher than your budget ) in Psychz, LA, if you're interested, let me know.

P.S above pricing is subject to a contract of a minimum of 12 months, initial racking and stacking is free.

• I am willing to go for $50 since there are not many people that will do it for $40.

• bibi421bibi421 Member
    edited September 2019

I'm using aquanx's 4U colocation service and they are pretty good but you need to get a dummy switch or additional network port for your ipmi. (They are selling a dummy switch for $80 one time fee)

• @bibi421 said:
    I'm using aquanx's 4U colocation service and they are pretty good but you need to get a dummy switch or additional network port for your ipmi. (They are selling a dummy switch for $80 one time fee)

How did you get in contact with them?

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

not 1gbps ubmetered (we'll do 200mbps or metered 1gbps), but we have an offer for 1 or 2U colo in HE's fremont2 datacenter for $35: https://freerangecloud.com/cart.php?gid=10 promo code COLO2019

Thanked by 2uptime willie
  • @JoeF said:

@bibi421 said:

How did you get in contact with them?

Just open a ticket on their website
    https://user.aquanx.com

• Dacentec is $40 and not bad really. They are East Coast in Lenoir, North Carolina and Buffalo, New York USA. You get 10TB @ 1G, 2 amps @ 110V, 5 IPs(1 useable) for the $40 a month.

Not sure if this interests you or not, but there it is anyways.