Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All of the SmallWeb DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Plans starting at £2.50/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

All of the SmallWeb DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Plans starting at £2.50/year

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited September 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

All of the SmallWeb DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Plans, neatly tucked into this thread.

In: Los Angeles, USA - New York, USA - Luxembourg, EU - Amsterdam, NL - London, UK - Melbourne, AU

SmallWeb.net Features:

• Latest Stable DirectAdmin
  • Softaculous Auto Installer
  • Remote Backups (2xDaily)
  • Dedicated IP from £2/m
  • Unlimited SQL Databases
  • Solid State Drive Storage
  • Let's Encrypt Certificates
  • Email, Ticket or Live Chat
  • 30 Day Refund Guarantee
  • PayPal, Crypto or Transfer

Shared Hosting
0.5GB: 0.5GB, 100GB Transfer, 05 Addon Domains - £2.50/Year - Use Code: 250

Melbourne, AU | Amsterdam, NL | London, UK | New York, USA | Luxembourg, EU | Los Angeles, USA

1.0GB: 1.0GB, 250GB Transfer, 10 Addon Domains - £5.00/Year - Use Code: 500

Melbourne, AU | Amsterdam, NL | London, UK | New York, USA | Luxembourg, EU | Los Angeles, USA

Reseller Hosting
10GB: 10GB, 1000GB Transfer, Unlimited Domains - £3.00/Month - No Promocode

20GB: 20GB, 2000GB Transfer, Unlimited Domains - £6.00/Month - No Promocode

Just so you know, SmallWeb is ran independently by Michael. Follow the SmallWebHost Twitter for updates.

?
  1. ?24 votes
    1. U
      25.00%
    2. J
      12.50%
    3. C
      37.50%
    4. L
      25.00%

Comments

• Michael is a great guy with great service. Since I bought one of his first packages he offered, he has been nothing but helpful and cordial.

I can not recommend his service enough if you are looking for something easy to manage and useful. He will go above and beyond to help you and get things right.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited September 2019

Agree with @AuroraZ Also, Managing
    Six locations that too in such a short time is not a joke. He’s been able to pull it off well. Serving a niche with aplomb.

p.s: voted for “J” not knowing what it is.

• Another recommendation for Michael here! Awesome guy, super friendly, helpful and offers a great service :)

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2019

My poll idea failed. I expected the highest voted to move to the top, so it could spell something :pensive: :smiley: Thanks peeps <3

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited September 2019

Well... voted C... ya know... cause SmallWeb is Cool. :smiley:

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @Mic-hael said:
    My poll idea failed. I expected the highest voted to move to the top, so it could spell something :pensive: :smiley: Thanks peeps <3

So the next location is in intovps?

Thanked by 2MichaelCee ITLabs
    edited September 2019

sanvit said: So the next location is in intovps?

For reference, so are LON and AMS. I have been enjoying their offerings and wanted to support their hometown dc. :)

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime
  • Hey @Mic-hael, with one more location it's time to start thinking about this:

Thanked by 3MichaelCee Ympker bdl
    edited September 2019

@ITLabs said:
    Hey @Mic-hael, with one more location it's time to start thinking about this:

There is no in between. http://hugeweb.xyznet. Or was that metaphorical? :wink:

Thanked by 3ITLabs uptime Ympker
  • Is there no stock left for Los Angeles
    Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity.

• @niche said:
    Is there no stock left for Los Angeles
    Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity.

Stock should be fine now :)

edited September 2019

½GB SSD Storage Space

50GB Monthly Transfer

Host 5 Addon Domains

Cluj-Napoca, Romania

1GB SSD Storage Space

100GB Monthly Transfer

Host 10 Addon Domains

Cluj-Napoca, Romania

Now available at £3 and £6/y - https://smallweb.net/portal/order/main/index/shared

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

Awesome. Congratulations on #7. That was quick.

And as a mark of ‘protest’ I will not place any new orders with you till you add SGP . Cheers

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • So highly requested, it's weird that it's not one of the 7. Let me keep these stable, and it's on the list.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @Mic-hael said:
    Let me keep these stable, and it's on the list.

Maybe put your head together with @HostDoc in pursuit of a stable SGP presence supporting DA

• Is the 500 coupon valid for Romania also?
    Can a customer upgrade their 0.5 GB account to 1 GB later ?

edited October 2019

@niche said:
    Is the 500 coupon valid for Romania also?
    Can a customer upgrade their 0.5 GB account to 1 GB later ?

The promotional code does not apply. I'll create a new code soon.
    Yep, you can upgrade and downgrade at any time.

• He is a good person, what I am saying is true! I really like their service and I plan to upgrade my service. ... I chose to give up voting. In Chinese mode, I don't understand what it means.

Thanked by 2uptime MichaelCee
  • starrydots said: I chose to give up voting. In Chinese mode, I don't understand what it means.

lol I will confess that I initially misinterpreted the (unintentionally) ironic juxtaposition presented above ...

Mic-hael said: My poll idea failed. I expected the highest voted to move to the top, so it could spell something :pensive: :smiley:

@starrydots - I suspect that a poll in a LET post may often (though not always) be for entertainment purposes only. In this case it seems that the idea was to spell out "CLUJ" in celebration of the latest location.

Agreed this is an excellent service!

Thanked by 2vyas11 MichaelCee
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

I saw (got) the joke only when @uptime explained it. The poll was not showing correctly on iOS/Safari anyways.
    @Mic-hael should burrow an idea or two from HostDoc - the Two year celebration fonts are just as awesome.

Edit: Meant to type borrow, decided to leave 'burrow' as is.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • UK-LON is the first of the bunch to be converted over to CloudLinux. Still making some tweaks, but Python, Node.js, all that jazz is available :)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

@Mic-hael said:

all that jazz is available :)

Since @uptime posted a YT video of The Beatles in another thread, thought of posting Jazz here.

edited October 2019

I'm sorry for the premature announcement about RO and for making a CL-U turn but, that's on hold for now.

I'm going to spend the rest of 2019 focusing on my current locations instead. Now that London is running on CloudLinux, there's more to think about and I don't want to rush growth. No more location expansion for now.

Thanked by 3AuroraZ bdl Ympker
  • I just registered here to say that that I love smallweb! Awesome offers from Micheal, also awesome provinding any type of help! Yeah, I tryed with RO location, but now it's changed to Amsterdam, and I'm really satisfied with all the options of the 'package'!
    Recommendation from me.

Thanked by 2DA_Mark MichaelCee