Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Netherlands] KVM VPS - 4 GB RAM - 150 GB SSD - 5TB BW - 1Gbps - 7$ !!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Netherlands] KVM VPS - 4 GB RAM - 150 GB SSD - 5TB BW - 1Gbps - 7$ !!!

2»

Comments

• -1 respect
    Bought from hostslim and vpsslim. buggy VPS and bad support. not replay on time and took a long long time and promise for a refund.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@bookreader said:

Hello Artyom, a good start would be to reply to your ticket which we gave several replies to already. We then can finalize everything. Also I have to note out that it's not entirely how you say it is. You are a known botnet controller hosted which we had some additional questions about since you wanted to announce DROP IPS. You have been quite offensive on this as well and were not clear on questions we asked.

Although I agree it could have processed faster than we did and I sincerely apologize for that. If you would be so kind to reply to your ticket then we can finalize this instead of trying to contact us on LET. Thank you.

Thanked by 1miu
  • VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@zomby1 said:
    -1 respect
    Bought from hostslim and vpsslim. buggy VPS and bad support. not replay on time and took a long long time and promise for a refund.

Hi, can you PM me your registered email with us or an invoice number? If the refund was requested in the refund timeframe and it has not been refunded yet, I will take care of it for you right away. If it was outside the refund timeframe I still would like to see what happened and offer you a solution as well.

• @VPSSLIM said:

@zomby1 said:
    -1 respect

Hi, can you PM me your registered email with us or an invoice number? If the refund was requested in the refund timeframe and it has not been refunded yet, I will take care of it for you right away. If it was outside the refund timeframe I still would like to see what happened and offer you a solution as well.

I happend after a lot of time. both of them was managed vps...

• @bookreader said:
    We paid 99 EUR for a dedicated server with a 10 Gbps uplink (25 TB per month included) and never received the login credentials.
    After that we asked for a refund via PayPal and received a message from Ralph that HostSlim had stoped using PayPal.
    Now the website is completely offline:

Seems as if the company is bankrupt. :-/

The company is indeed bankrupt.

https://drimble.nl/faillissementen/flevoland/lelystad/60693290/hostslim-global-services-bv-hodn-hostslim-global-services-bv.html

Also he lost two lawsuits about not paying the colocation bills.

https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/#zoekverfijn/zt[0][zt]=hostslim&zt[0][fi]=AlleVelden&zt[0][ft]=Alle+velden&so=Relevance&ps[]=ps1

PS The links are in Dutch.

Thanked by 2uptime twiigl
  • miumiu Member
    edited September 2019

Then this explains a much and also late refund processing, this provider is in troubles, complications and under pressure unfortunately, and probably not the intended scam / unserious intention was there.. Sorry to hear it..
    And in accordance with this fact, i think my previous words was harder than suitable, apologies. I know how is hard do anything properly in troubles.. :-(

Thanked by 1uptime
  • tester4tester4 Member
    edited September 2019

Hahaha, amazing - finally got was coming to them.

@miu They have acted in this way for several years, it's not recent. Ultimately bad attitude and bad service have lead to this.

• bookreaderbookreader Member
    edited October 2019

@VPSSLIM: We have brough a brand new clean subnet.
    Please go ahead and announce it. Thanks.

• bookreaderbookreader Member
    edited October 2019

It took a month to get a working server with a miserable speed.
    Additional IPs were never delivered and repeated requests are constantly ignored.

If you love your money I stronly recommend to keep away from that creepy company!

• debaserdebaser Member
    edited October 2019

So, they weren’t bankrupt after all?

Edit: Looks like there are two companies with this name. Both owned by the same person. One has declared bankruptcy. The other hasn’t.

Sure smells dodgy.

• If the support is that poor I wonder how they can have any customer at all.