Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSlick review?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSlick review?

Has someone experience with HostSlick? They sound new for me and i cant find a review.

Comments

• The best company in the world.

• ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

Domain name for hostslick.com appears to be less than a year old (actually set to expire on 12/30) of this year. Personally, I would proceed with caution.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@FernGullyGraphics domain can be set auto renew , so expire date does not mean much , i guess .

you breaking the rules any way , with 3lines of signature .

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

@RIYAD said:
    @FernGullyGraphics domain can be set auto renew , so expire date does not mean much , i guess .

you breaking the rules any way , with 3lines of signature .

You're correct :)
    And sent OP a message. He can try our services for FREE on the first month.

We won't leave the market anytime soon.
    Also at this moment while we are speaking we are preparing our new London, UK location for OpenVZ VPS which we planned. Will be ready within next few days.

Thanked by 1Neuromante
  • ewrekewrek Member
    edited December 2016

Let's try HostSlick :). I wil also write a review to share my experience.

• I read HostLick - time to go to bed.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • Hi everybody, I have VPS hosted on HostSlick. Service is already for two weeks down and all my three support tickets were closed without solving this problem. In one case I was even provided with Microsoft VPS instead of my installed/configured and data containing Linux VPS.

I have on VM more than 25 GB of private data that I'm unable to access for last two weeks and support is not on my questions regarding their access reacting....evidently HostSlick don't care about services and customers once you pay.

I'm almost tempted to say that this is my worst experience with hosted VPS ever.

Has somebody similar experience with this provider?

• baumann93baumann93 Member
    edited September 2019

sad story

• That's a necro and a half.

Thanked by 1skorous