Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHINA ROUTING IMPROVEMENTS ★ KVM VPS JUST $1.45/mo ★ 200 Mbit with UNLIMITED bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHINA ROUTING IMPROVEMENTS ★ KVM VPS JUST $1.45/mo ★ 200 Mbit with UNLIMITED bandwidth

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2019 in Offers

We glad to inform what we improved routing to China Mobile and now packets delay decreased from 290 ms to 180 ms at DataLine location.

JustHost.ru offer quality VPS service since 2006 year. We offer best KVM VPS service on HDD and SSD. Changing VPS OS at any time from control panel. Flexible configuration. Changing configuration ability at any time. AliPay and UnionPay accepted. Crypto-coins (BTC BCH LTC) accepted. 4 locations available what can be chosen before order. Changing location at any time.

• IPv4 + IPv6
  • 15-days money back
  • UNLIMITED 200 Mbit bandwidth
  • 20% OFF with yearly plan.
  • Flexible KVM VPS configuration.

4 locations:

We offer:

HDD VPS Start

• 1 core
  • 512 RAM
  • 5GB HDD
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 200Mbps Port Speed
  • 1xIPv4 + 1xIPv6 included

109 RUB ($1.81) / month

1047 RUB ($17.43) / year (20% off)

Order now

SSD VPS Standart

• 2 core
  • 2048 RAM
  • 25GB SSD
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 200Mbps Port Speed
  • 1xIPv4 + 1xIPv6 included

390 RUB ($6.49) / month

3744 RUB ($62.33) / year (20% off)

Order now

We accept payments:

• VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/JCB
  • PayPal
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • Crypto-coins (BTC/BCH/LTC)
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

We have 4 locations:

https://justhost.ru/services/vps

English/Chinese/German/Russian support available.

Comments

• ddos protected? dmca ignored?

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@dz_paji said:
    ddos protected? dmca ignored?

Yes its DDoS protected. We working under Russians laws, so all abuses from Russian officials resent to you and must be resolved.

• antonpa said: Yes its DDoS protected.

May I know to what extend is the service ddos protected? Like, 20G DDoS mitigation?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I'm sorry to say this but my Justhost.ru VPS is ** by far the sh_ttiest VPS I've ever seen** . It feels like brutally overbooked and is ridiculously slow. About the only positive thing I can say about justhost is that they provide support in english. And well noted I'm not talking about a $1/mo thing but more like 5$/mo.

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited September 2019

jsg said: I'm sorry to say this but my Justhost.ru VPS is ** by far the sh_ttiest VPS I've ever seen** .

Your own opinion does not reflect opinion of all of their customers , I know you got difficult time with them you may 100% sure they are the worst hosting company on the entire planet of earth ,and you say it more than once here .
    But what's could be looks more annoying seeing you (only you ) complain about their service on ever single offer they post it here , isn't this looks like you bullying them !

This is ~2$ host so you should expect what you paying for , I really don't know how far and how how bad company should go to got treatment they got from you , Let it go man .

Thanked by 2antonpa pluush

@JustPfff said:
    This is ~2$ host so you should expect what you paying for , I really don't know how far and how how bad company should go to got treatment they got from you , Let it go man .

BS, the VPS I'm talking about is about $60/year.

Also note that I've done lots of benchmarks on diverse hosts so I do have quite many data points as reference.

• jsg said: note that I've done lots of benchmarks on diverse hosts so I do have quite many data points as reference

This is kind of stuff I cant judge on , my personal experience were different , the network were not perfect but it was enough to run my live streaming website (with no delay/buffering) any kind .

Thanked by 1pluush

@dz_paji said:

antonpa said: Yes its DDoS protected.

May I know to what extend is the service ddos protected? Like, 20G DDoS mitigation?

By flowspec

@jsg said:
    I'm sorry to say this but my Justhost.ru VPS is ** by far the sh_ttiest VPS I've ever seen** . It feels like brutally overbooked and is ridiculously slow. About the only positive thing I can say about justhost is that they provide support in english. And well noted I'm not talking about a $1/mo thing but more like 5$/mo.

Please provide any approve of your words.

edited September 2019

@antonpa said:

@jsg said:

Please provide any approve of your words.

Cute - but an ugly attempt.

In fact, it's YOU who has to prove that your product is OK and as advertised - because YOU want to sell.

And ugly because a good provider would be concerned and ask the unhappy customer and look into improving his experience and also into things that need to be improved.
    You however, simply brush me off and try to continue your sales offensive.

Bad luck though because I'm known to be trying hard to be fair which lead e.g. to quite a few providers asking me to check their products and network. There must be a lot of sh_t in the pot before I call it out.

I repeat: justhost.ru is by far the sh_ttiest VPS I've come across so far.

And well noted, I'm not happy about it. I'd strongly prefer to have a basis to have a positive judgement.

Thanked by 1colingpt
  • I can vouch for JustHost. Sure they are not perfect, just like any other VPS provider, but far from the worst. I also have different servers with different providers (also multiple VPSes from JustHost) so yeah.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

jsg said: In fact, it's YOU who has to prove that your product is OK and as advertised

If you say their VPS is bad, you should also provide proof, such as:

• benchmark results
    • monitoring graphs
    • ticket numbers
    • screenshots of tickets demonstrating that problems have not been solved at all or in a reasonable time

So far I haven't seen you post any of the above, you just keep saying their VPS is bad, sometimes adding various profanity forms. None of which makes it any more substantial, believable or fair. So it is what you do here is ugly, and not even cute in any way.

@rm_

I understand your perspective and accept it as valid. But I also see that (a) I'm well known for not smearing any provider but trying hard to be fair, (b) I did make benchmarks, and (c) and probably most importantly: I'm their customer while they are seller. It is the sellers problem to gain credibility and to demonstrate that their product is OK.

That said, the problem might be to do with location. Maybe my experience is tainted because I'm in western Europe (like many others) and people from eastern Europe and particularly in Russia have a much better experience. Maybe, but I can only talk about my experience and compare justhost to other russian providers like e.g. Veesp (which is much faster).

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited September 2019

self deleted

@jsg said:
    @rm_

I understand your perspective and accept it as valid. But I also see that (a) I'm well known for not smearing any provider but trying hard to be fair, (b) I did make benchmarks, and (c) and probably most importantly: I'm their customer while they are seller. It is the sellers problem to gain credibility and to demonstrate that their product is OK.

That said, the problem might be to do with location. Maybe my experience is tainted because I'm in western Europe (like many others) and people from eastern Europe and particularly in Russia have a much better experience. Maybe, but I can only talk about my experience and compare justhost to other russian providers like e.g. Veesp (which is much faster).

If you can provide some more info about your account number, or email, or ticket number I can look what is wrong, may be your VPS was banned for any type of Abuse for example.

• @jsg said:
    @rm_

C) cocks

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • jsg said: I did make benchmarks, and (c) and probably most importantly

Can you provide proof(s) of your claims, rather than TLDR's? Just seems you want to TLDR from the fact you haven't posted any proof.

edited September 2019

Adman its just our location name in Novosibirsk - its exactly its Rostelecom DC at Novosibirsk http://rt.ru (630110, Novosibirsk, Mendeleev st., 1)
    DataLine its Moscow - https://www.dtln.ru/en/data-center-nord)

antonpa said: Adman - its Rostelecom DC at Novosibirsk http://rt.ru

Adman in Novosibirsk is this: https://adman.com/
    I don't think it has much or anything to do with Rostelecom, except maybe Rostelecom also hosts there. But I would doubt that, especially if rumours (see page 4 of comments by the above link) are true that it is the DC shown in photos.

edited September 2019

@rm_ said:

antonpa said: Adman - its Rostelecom DC at Novosibirsk http://rt.ru

Adman in Novosibirsk is this: https://adman.com/
    I don't think it has much or anything to do with Rostelecom, except maybe Rostelecom also hosts there. But I would doubt that, especially if rumours (see page 4 of comments by the above link) are true that it is the DC shown in photos.

Not, we not place at adman.com, we place our servers only directly at Rostelecom NSK, its just only name of location, and you see this by our AS path, what our AS is directly connected to Rostelecom and not at adman.com

And our DC address is 630110, Novosibirsk, Mendeleev st., 1 DC Rostelecom. And Rostelecom is the biggest provider in Russia with own channels and DataCenters Tier III and Tier III+ levels

edited September 2019

antonpa said: Not, we not place at adman.com, we place our servers only directly at Rostelecom NSK, its just only name of location, and you see this by our AS path, what our AS is directly connected to Rostelecom and not at adman.com

And our DC address is 630110, Novosibirsk, Mendeleev st., 1 DC Rostelecom. And Rostelecom is the biggest provider in Russia with own channels and DataCenters Tier III and Tier III+ levels

Well, when you say "Adman" everyone will think it's at that particular company. If you're not at their DC, I'd suggest to remove all mentions of them, because it is misleading. And not sure what you mean by "name of location", since it appears your RT DC at Mendeleeva 1 and the Adman DC at Stantsionnaya 38 are not even close to each other:

@rm_ said:

antonpa said: Not, we not place at adman.com, we place our servers only directly at Rostelecom NSK, its just only name of location, and you see this by our AS path, what our AS is directly connected to Rostelecom and not at adman.com

Well, when you say "Adman" everyone will think it's at that particular company. If you're not at their DC, I'd suggest to remove all mentions of them, because it is misleading. And not sure what you mean by "name of location", since it appears your RT DC at Mendeleeva 1 and the Adman DC at Stantsionnaya 38 are not even close to each other:

Adman - its was easily to understand for big category of users what is DC in Novosibirsk, because many of clients associate "Adman" with channels what good for Asian users. And thanks, we will think about name of this location.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@antonpa said:

@rm_ said:

Adman - its was easily to understand for big category of users what is DC in Novosibirsk, because many of clients associate "Adman" with channels what good for Asian users. And thanks, we will think about name of this location.

A description like "Rostelecom (connection similar to Adman)" might be a solution here.

@joepie91 said:

@antonpa said:

@rm_ said:

A description like "Rostelecom (connection similar to Adman)" might be a solution here.

Yes we will add something like this to our description soon. Thank you.

Thanked by 1joepie91
  • >
    Offtopic I get fascinating by this picture , I work on IT company once as programmer and system admin for their (only linux server ) , they were only have diesel generator to run the whole building for multiple time the power goes off (while I'm working on the system ) and they take ~hour to run the generator , many time it were runs out the fuel , since outages take sometimes 8 hour all my work get wasted , specifically when I was doing system updates , they didn't provide me an UPS I stay their two weeks and leave them , If a company didn't care about their hardware issues they will never take care of their employee at all .

edited September 2019

@antonpa said:
    If you can provide some more info about your account number, or email, or ticket number I can look what is wrong, may be your VPS was banned for any type of Abuse for example.

I NEVER created or was linked to any abuse problems anywhere. Nor do I use a lot of bandwidth. In fact there are not yet any services (except sshd) running on that server.

And I did ask the support politely and nicely. The answer was something like "well, it's a just a VPS".

But thanks for your offer.