Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Los Angeles NVMe + Block Storage 3TB $7 limited time! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Los Angeles NVMe + Block Storage 3TB $7 limited time!

Comments

• @bdl said:

@corbpie said:
    Makes sense to upgrade up from the $6 1TB BBox then hey

Save the $1 :lol:

Considering ill have to transfer everything across and i went big on the Hosthatch Chicago storage its tempting

• May I get double resources for double price (6TB @ $14/mo)?

• Ironically, the only thing stopping me from placing and order is the fact that it's an odd number. I would have pulled the trigger for 2TB already. Damn my quasi-OCD! :neutral:

• @jaquer said:
    Ironically, the only thing stopping me from placing and order is the fact that it's an odd number. I would have pulled the trigger for 2TB already. Damn my quasi-OCD! :neutral:

Add another $20/y and it's 4TB ;)

Thanked by 2Falzo jqr
  • @sanvit said:
    Add another $20/y and it's 4TB ;)

Curse you! What's your cut?? :smiley:

Thanked by 2sanvit Falzo
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2019

@FAT32 said:
    1) Can we upgrade the block storage in the future? If yes, what is the price per TB?

2) What happens if we used 100% CPU on the shared CPU by accident? Will it be throttled or suspended?

The price is great, I really hope HostHatch provided monthly option too

1 - we are looking into the extra TB but would be like $3 per month or $20 per year .

Nothing will receiving an alerts to your mail if it continues the CPU will throttled.

Thanked by 2Falzo pullangcubo

@Jun said:
    May I get double resources for double price (6TB @ $14/mo)?

Yes but luckily may loss our preinstall OS button and had to do it manually.

Thanked by 1Jun

@pullangcubo said:

@Detruire said:
    These options are cheaper if you pay yearly, e.g. dedicated cores are $5/mth paid monthly, or $25 ($2.09/mth) if paid annually.

@key900 Is it possible to sign up for monthly billing today and then upgrade to yearly in the future and still take advantage of the discounts with the upgrades, e.g. dedicated cores for $25/year?

Yes you can do

@Crab said:
    Can two plans be combined into one with annual payment?

Yep it can be but may you can loss the preinstall button and use manually but we can give it a try?

@dfroe said:

Falzo said: luckily it's LA and I don't

Well, you aren't seriously questioning whether you want to store your data in Trump's or Johnson's land (if it comes to LetBox vs. HostHatch)? Good luck with your decision. :D

Hm. Getting 200+ Mbps from LetBox LA Looking Glass to a HostHatch Storage VM in London.
    What about a cheap geo and provider independent backup? ;)

The LookingGlaas into 1gbps node wait for 10Gbps port :)

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • Can it be changed to yearly after ordering?

@Nekki said:
    LA isn’t on my wishlist

Thinking of Ashburn?

@bdl said:

@msg7086 said:

Not for Chinese

Can you specify what that means exactly? Not for Chinese citizen? Chinese residents? People who speak Chinese? People whose parents are Chinese? People who's at least half Chinese? At least three quarters Chinese?

Not for those who are going to chargeback

Yes those!

• @msg7086 said:

Not for Chinese

People who speak Chinese? People whose parents are Chinese? People who's at least half Chinese? At least three quarters Chinese?

Yes.

• what a lovely offer. . . hard to miss it

• So many great offers and it's not even black Friday yet!

• @dfroe said:

Well, you aren't seriously questioning whether you want to store your data in Trump's or Johnson's land (if it comes to LetBox vs. HostHatch)? Good luck with your decision. :D

Hm. Getting 200+ Mbps from LetBox LA Looking Glass to a HostHatch Storage VM in London.

I already bought 5 TB from hosthatch in london when it became available, no worries ;-)

and I almost pulled the trigger on this one for 4TB yearly as well. have you seen the 8GB RAM upgrade for 20 bucks? awesome offer...

having four providers in four locations throughout europe, luckily I really don't need another storage node right now, esp. that far away :-P

Thanked by 3dfroe ehab pullangcubo
  • @Falzo said:

@dfroe said:

I already bought 5 TB from hosthatch in london when it became available, no worries ;-)

and I almost pulled the trigger on this one for 4TB yearly as well. have you seen the 8GB RAM upgrade for 20 bucks? awesome offer...

having four providers in four locations throughout europe, luckily I really don't need another storage node right now, esp. that far away :-P

whispers Do it you know you want to, you don't need it, but you want it.

Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs
  • AuroraZ said: whispers Do it you know you want to, you don't need it, but you want it.

already did done it boss!

Thanked by 2AuroraZ ITLabs
  • We never need these things, let's be honest. We buy them and find a use, if not purely for idling purposes.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • I'm thorn. I should've get the HostHatch one just for the 1GB more alone. But I might get this, cause I missed that. Still looks a good offer, regardless.

• i only got this because i didn't see a full 3T/$7 month. If it works well then its for keeps. I don't mind the +150ms latency from my place.

• @sanvit said:
    Can it be changed to yearly after ordering?

@key900 said:

@pullangcubo said:
    @key900 Is it possible to sign up for monthly billing today and then upgrade to yearly in the future and still take advantage of the discounts with the upgrades, e.g. dedicated cores for $25/year?

Yes you can do

Thanked by 2uptime dahartigan
  • @key900
    What does the 30% CPU in the order form mean? Does it mean that I have dedicated access to 30% of a vCPU?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

pullangcubo said: Does it mean that I have dedicated access to 30% of a vCPU?

hello @pullangcubo - I believe you can actually burst CPU more than that, but if it goes 24/7 then they'll send you an email to see what's up, and then throttle to 30%

FAT32 said: What happens if we used 100% CPU on the shared CPU by accident? Will it be throttled or suspended?

key900 said: Nothing will receiving an alerts to your mail if it continues the CPU will throttled.

Thanked by 2pullangcubo FAT32
  • This one is tempting. I still have one from the prev promo still idle.

I'm just confused.

• Setup time 8th Friday November ( second orders )

So I pay today, and pay also the October invoice but the service goes online by November 8th?

• @cazrz said:
    This one is tempting. I still have one from the prev promo still idle.

I'm just confused.

So I pay today, and pay also the October invoice but the service goes online by November 8th?

You might still be in-time for 27th. who knows.

@cazrz said:
    This one is tempting. I still have one from the prev promo still idle.

I'm just confused.

Mostly luckily all orders will be ready by 30th September we sent more equipment yesterday so some people will be ready by 27th and some by 30th max if there is nothing goes wrong.

Thanked by 2bdl ehab
  • @key900 maybe what @cazrz means is will next due date reflect the deployment date?

• aha....where R u from?

• EmmEmm Member
    edited September 2019

This plan is great, I shouldn’t order a $65 1T plan a few months ago.

But be careful,30G automatic empty routing

• I am Chinese, but I do read the TOS and AUP, and I am fully aware of what I am doing. Would you let me get one?