Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Netherlands] KVM VPS - 4 GB RAM - 150 GB SSD - 5TB BW - 1Gbps - 7$ !!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Netherlands] KVM VPS - 4 GB RAM - 150 GB SSD - 5TB BW - 1Gbps - 7$ !!!

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

VPSSLIM can offer you very affordable PURE SSD Virtual Private Servers without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each VPS is connected to a 1 Gbps uplink!

The PureSSD VPSSES are very fast and reliable Virtual Private Servers and are 100% SSD!

THE OFFER:

VPS KVM #2 - €17.95 € 6.15 (7$)

- 2x XEON E-series CPU Core

- 4096 MB RAM

- 4096 MB SWAP

- 150 GB SSD

- 5000 GB traffic p/m

- Linux OS

- 1Gbps uplink

- 1 IPv4 address

- /64 IPv6

- 24/7 technical support

- 24/7 emergency number

- Own nameservers

- SolusVM Control Panel

- Statistics

- Realtime reboot

- Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €17.95 NOW € 6.15 --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online with paypal and be directly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
  • Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
  • Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • PayPal
  • Creditcard
  • BitCoin
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
HostSlim (NL)

Comments

• I just bought with BTC and support went offline in the middle of the conversation

• Yeah its a ripoff be careful here!

• Ok this really looked like a rip off, in the end they activated the VPS now. Recommendation for the future don't just exit the conversation in the middle of a Support request.

• Just tried connecting to it through SSH and VNC nothing worked. After rebooting it its now offline and not coming back. Cant recommend this service and requested a refund,

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2019

@chwba said:
    Just tried connecting to it through SSH and VNC nothing worked. After rebooting it its now offline and not coming back. Cant recommend this service and requested a refund,

Hello, LET is not our support desk. Did you open a ticket regarding all this? Bitcoin payments mostly take an hour or so to confirm. This does not mean that you were ripped off.

What is your ticket number with us so I can look into this?

• @chwba: Congrats on your first comments

• @VPSSLIM any discounts on DirectAdmin licenses?

@niceboy said:
    @VPSSLIM any discounts on DirectAdmin licenses?

Hey Niceboy, we offer them for 5 euro per month. No discounts on the licenses at the moment.

• I tried to make a purchase but it ends up not allowing me to pay through PayPal; says an "things don't appear to be working at the moment". The Credit Card payment method doesn't have a card type to select.

• @VPSSLIM Ticket Created #879856. Not my fault it happened the way I have described it. You also have processed my cancelation request but not refunded me yet.

• We paid 99 EUR for a dedicated server with a 10 Gbps uplink (25 TB per month included) and never received the login credentials.
    After that we asked for a refund via PayPal and received a message from Ralph that HostSlim had stoped using PayPal.
    Now the website is completely offline:

Seems as if the company is bankrupt. :-/

@bookreader said:
    We paid 99 EUR for a dedicated server with a 10 Gbps uplink (25 TB per month included) and never received the login credentials.
    After that we asked for a refund via PayPal and received a message from Ralph that HostSlim had stoped using PayPal.
    Now the website is completely offline:

Seems as if the company is bankrupt. :-/

No we are having maintenance on our main website. Please PM me your ticket ID and I will look into this.

@doughnet said:
    I tried to make a purchase but it ends up not allowing me to pay through PayPal; says an "things don't appear to be working at the moment". The Credit Card payment method doesn't have a card type to select.

Correct we stopped accepting PayPal. We have plenty of other methods available though :)

• tester4tester4 Member
    edited September 2019

HostSlim is a known scummy/scam provider, please do your research before ordering from companies on the internet.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2983971
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/158177/hostslim-eu-and-vpsslim-com-down/
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/155953/weird-ass-host-vpsslim-com-review
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/147428/hostslim-down
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2934835

https://trustpilot.com/review/hostslim.eu (The good reviews are paid, they offer you 3 EUR to post a good review if you have an active service upon closing a ticket).

I could link more but I can't be bothered honestly.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Recurring discount? Or 1 month or for few months?

• bookreaderbookreader Member
    edited September 2019

Correct we stopped accepting PayPal. We have plenty of other methods available though :)

Because you're afraid of PayPal disputes?
    We have paid 99 Euros for the Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX2530 M4 on your website, but you delivered nothing: https://clients.hostslim.eu/cart.php?gid=44
    Right after we've asked for a refund you told us you had stopped using PayPal.
    Taking other people's money on the internet and delivering nothing is the same as stealing.
    I will ask our CEO for his ETH or BTC wallet and if you don't give us a refund that way we will make the whole thing public, not only here, but also via Google.

• bookreaderbookreader Member
    edited September 2019

@tester4 said:
    HostSlim is a known scummy/scam provider, please do your research before ordering from companies on the internet.

If that is the case, why is HostSlim/VPSslim still allowed to advertise its products here?

• I already had the feeling its a fakeshop when I left the first post here.

• Know what a shit-barometer is bubs? It measures the shit pressure in the air. There's a shit storm coming..

Thanked by 1uptime

@ViridWeb said:
    Recurring discount? Or 1 month or for few months?

Hi, the price is recurring. So the discount is the same for each renewal.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb

@tester4
    People who are unhappy are more vocal than happy customers. You are more than welcome to bring us a visit in our datacenter and I will tell you all the great stuff we do for clients daily. So no, we're not a "scum" provider.

• @VPSSLIM said:
    @tester4
    People who are unhappy are more vocal than happy customers. You are more than welcome to bring us a visit in our datacenter and I will tell you all the great stuff we do for clients daily. So no, we're not a "scum" provider.

I don't need to see your shitty datacenter (which by the way was a complete fuck up when you got booted out of Serverius) to know you and your company are dodgy/shift/scamming. I think I posted enough URL's to prove it, I also don't think that a legitimate provider would need to PAY for good reviews.

@tester4 said:

@VPSSLIM said:
    @tester4

I don't need to see your shitty datacenter (which by the way was a complete fuck up when you got booted out of Serverius) to know you and your company are dodgy/shift/scamming. I think I posted enough URL's to prove it, I also don't think that a legitimate provider would need to PAY for good reviews.

Do they force you to buy their services?
    Why so much negativity?

I do believe they needs to improve their services to avoid all a ove listed complaints. But it doesn't mean that you will abuse them without even trying their services..

• tester4tester4 Member
    edited September 2019

@ViridWeb said:

@tester4 said:

@VPSSLIM said:
    @tester4

Why so much negativity?

I do believe they needs to improve their services to avoid all a ove listed complaints. But it doesn't mean that you will abuse them without even trying their services..

I have tried their services.. this is a review from a previously active customer. That is a pretty stupid comment to make, 'Oh do they force you to buy?' as an excuse to not warn other potential victims off this company.

Sounds like you are affiliated with this company to be honest.

EDIT: Oh look, asking about installing an ISO with Serverius - the company HostSlim used to host with. Hmmmmmmmm.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/159699/serverius-iso-to-install-os#latest

Thanked by 1miu
  • @VPSSLIM: Where are the 99 Euros gone?
    You took the money via PayPal and delivered nothing.
    I want the 99 Euros transfered back to my PayPal account.

Ralph, stop stealing money from your potential customers.
    Maybe I should contact the Dutch police.

• miumiu Member
    edited September 2019

hmmm....

this is serious issue - if it is so really then:
    provider who took money, did not deliver service in promised period and have problem immediately refund such damaged customer, and instead refund is trying delaying or giving stupid excuses ("we stopped using gaypal" etc. ... who matter what u stooped, if you hold customer's money and did not fulfill what u promised??? this is SERIOUS u think really???) should not have option post next here.
    I think moderators should investigate so serious suspicion and take action if it turns out to be true..

additionally: this also suggest concerns when u stopped gaypal using from day to day ..
    If u would stop using gaypal, ok u should first remove this payment option from your website at order process, but u still should have option refund this customer and u should mainly resolve all holding order & payments for yet not delivered services and issues where is potential option for refund request before closing gaypal account..
    why not?? reason?? u stopped? or gaypal denied other cooperation with your company with unclear sale practices and your account was blocked or closed? hmm?? what is real reason why u still not refund his?

This is not scam and it is honestly trade practice when u took his (@bookreader ) money (99 € is not small) and did not fulfill what u promised, give stupid excuses and delay still refund??? r u serious??
    Please explain us

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • miumiu Member
    edited September 2019

@ViridWeb said:

@tester4 said:

@VPSSLIM said:
    @tester4

Why so much negativity?

PROBLEM is not "who force you buy anything from them"
    but
    suspicion they took customers (or victims?) money, did not deliver what should and also are not willing easy refund them...

Can u explain how OK it is, no problem according to you..??

And additionally contrary to the your original question: What force you advocate this provider, gloom the eye over it and lighten the seriousness if such serious inconvenience / suspicion is here reported / opened??

• u?

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • me?

Thanked by 2miu AlwaysSkint

@miu said:

@ViridWeb said:

@tester4 said:

@VPSSLIM said:
    @tester4

Why so much negativity?

PROBLEM is not "who force you buy anything from them"
    but
    suspicion they took customers (or victims?) money, did not deliver what should and also are not willing easy refund them...

Can u explain how OK it is, no problem according to you..??

And additionally contrary to the your original question: What force you advocate this provider, gloom the eye over it and lighten the seriousness if such serious inconvenience / suspicion is here reported / opened??

Well if it's true then definitely they are one of the worst provider. And people who faced these issue should complain and ask for a refund even they must outrage here in LET.

BTW, I'm not associate with anyone. And I'm not advocating them. Maybe you guys misunderstand what am I trying to say..

Anyway, Thanks for your reply..:)