Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUp - Ultra-Fast SSD VPS - $3.5, 2GB ECC RAM - Voxility DDoS Protection, Layer1-7 - 1 Gbps uplink
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUp - Ultra-Fast SSD VPS - $3.5, 2GB ECC RAM - Voxility DDoS Protection, Layer1-7 - 1 Gbps uplink

HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep
edited September 2019 in Offers

Twitter @hostup - LinkedIn @hostup - Facebook @hostupdotorg

HostUp's VPS plans are located in the Netherlands and is a perfect solution for both businesses and personal needs. With us you will truly realize what good performance and uptime really feels like!

We utilize SSD storage in RAID 1 to ensure that even if one of our drives fail your data is still safe. Our memory is also ECC rated, and the uptime is high!. You can confirm this on our infrastructure monitoring page. Along side this we give you full root access & a dedicated IPv4 IP to your VPS.

So after our previous launch offer here on LET we thought it could be a good idea to advertise our more high-end SSD VPS packages (even though they aren't as cheap). Anyways here's the offer!

LIMITED SPECIAL 2x RAM
25 GB SSD Storage
1 vCore @2.5 GHz
2 GB ECC RAM
1 TB of Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
Voxility DDOS Protection, L1-7

ORDER NOW - $3.5/mo

SSD VPS #3
50 GB SSD Storage
3 vCore @2.5 GHz
4 GB ECC RAM
3 TB of Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
Voxility DDOS Protection, L1-7

ORDER NOW - $7/mo
LET promocode 30%: LETSPECIAL30

Networks:
lg.hostup.org
1 Gbps uplink
Voxility DDoS protection
infrastructure monitoring

For I/O benchmark you can refeer to @miu's test, thanks miu :)

I/O speed(1st run) : 566 MB/s
 I/O speed(2nd run) : 697 MB/s
 I/O speed(3rd run) : 712 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 658.3 MB/s

We accept Credit card, PayPal, Bitcoin and bank transfer. We utilize OpenVZ 7 (as for the new features of openvz 7 we support dockers and ubuntu 18.04)

Thanked by 1miu

Comments

• General offer thread rules
    2. You are allowed post an offer every 10 days (posts in the "offers" category and the "shared >hosting offers" category are on separate timers)

Surely it's not that hard to read the rules.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@limited said:

General offer thread rules
    2. You are allowed post an offer every 10 days (posts in the "offers" category and the "shared >hosting offers" category are on separate timers)

Please show us when his last offer was before the 10 days deadline.

Thanked by 3Rhys HostUp miu
  • RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2019

@limited said:

Surely it's not that hard to be less of a muppet.

Thanked by 3Jord HostUp ITLabs
  • RossGRossG Member, Host Rep

@limited said:

Surely it’s not that hard to do

Thanked by 2ITLabs HostUp
  • no order link about SSD VPS #3

Thanked by 1HostUp
  • HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2019

@zhujiwiki said:
    no order link about SSD VPS #3

Hey thanks for pointing that out! I will try to fix this somehow, but I can not edit the thread anymore :(. here's the order link anyways https://hostup.org/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=33

EDIT: Thanks to @Jord and Brendan for editing it :)

• @limited said:

Surely it's not that hard to not be a dick.

Thanked by 1HostUp
  • hostup hostdown..

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@easy said:
    hostup hostdown..

hosttotheleftabit

Thanked by 1J1021
  • Thought it was the 14th. Must have been in a coma. Ohh well, free thread bumps for you. Good luck with the sales and let's get this to 1k views

Thanked by 3ITLabs angstrom alilet
  • @limited said:
    Thought it was the 14th. Must have been in a coma. Ohh well, free thread bumps for you. Good luck with the sales and let's get this to 1k views

Naturally, it's the date of the opening comment of the thread that counts

Update guys! I have just gone ahead and added Debian 10 as an option. Feel free to try it out!

edited September 2019

@easy said:
    hostup hostdown..

Wow! But on a serious note, you can always check our infrastructure monitor for any downtime

Thanked by 2uptime vyas11
  • Layer 1 protection WOW EPIC. I always get ddos over layer 1 when the techs unplug my servers

Deal is now over. Thanks everyone!