Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B͓̽i͓̽r͓̽t͓̽h͓̽D͓̽a͓̽y͓̽ S͓̽p͓̽e͓̽c͓̽i͓̽a͓̽l͓̽s͓̽ | 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖘 | 🄷🄷 🄸🅂 🅃🅆🄾
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

B͓̽i͓̽r͓̽t͓̽h͓̽D͓̽a͓̽y͓̽ S͓̽p͓̽e͓̽c͓̽i͓̽a͓̽l͓̽s͓̽ | 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖘 | 🄷🄷 🄸🅂 🅃🅆🄾

HostDocHostDoc Member
edited September 2019 in Offers

B͓̽i͓̽r͓̽t͓̽h͓̽D͓̽a͓̽y͓̽ S͓̽p͓̽e͓̽c͓̽i͓̽a͓̽l͓̽s͓̽
"With HostDoc, you not only get a stable machine with all advertised resources available for your instance, you also get 24/7 support from friendly staff whom actually care about your needs and will do all we can to accommodate support needs if and when requested."

^^This is a statement from our thread one year ago and despite a roller coaster of a year, we still stand true to that statement.

♓⚽💲🌴🌛⚽🌜 🎐💲 🌴🔱⚽
HostDoc Hosting is now Two (Can you believe it?) and very proud to still be able to provide a service to the lowend unmanaged market .

We have grown and learned a lot in the last couple of years and have made immense strides to improve our service.

As always, thank you to our current clients for choosing to host with us.
Thank you to those clients whom have been patient with us when issues arose.
Thank you to the clients who join us in live chat just to say hello.
Thank you to the clients with the capacity for reasoning, understanding and sympathy.

You have all individually helped the Doc and our family of crazy sites be what we are today and hopefully, still be with us to see what we will be tomorrow.

𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖘
For our 2nd birthday special, as well as amazing special offers, we are also throwing in free stickers (for those that want one-or two).
Our current clients are already eligible for free stickers and simply need to open a ticket confirming the receiving address and your stickers will be on their way to you.

All new orders qualify for a free sticker per order with no limit on the amount that can be ordered.
Simply leave a note that you would like a free sticker in the notes section of your order.

𝕮𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖇𝖎𝖊𝖘
As always, we are EXTREMELY grateful to our current clients for entrusting your data with us and will like to take this opportunity to say thank you with a few surprise freebies which is more than deserved (and if the resources are still available) but, you will need to be quick as the reserved resources are not as plentiful as one would have hoped.
To be entitled to any freebie offer, you must have been a client prior to 30/08/2019.
Check Here for all available freebies for current clients.

[̲̅I̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅v̲̅][̲̅6̲̅] [̲̅O̲̅][̲̅N̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅Y̲̅]
1vCore
1GB RAM
5GB Storage
100GB Bandwidth
/64 IPv6
Order Dallas HDD £11/y
Order Kansas HDD £10/y
Order Dallas NVMe SSD £13/y
Order Kansas SSD £12/y

[̲̅5̲̅][̲̅1̲̅][̲̅2̲̅][̲̅M̲̅][̲̅B̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅M̲̅] [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]
1vCore
512MB RAM
10GB Storage
500GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Order Dallas HDD £12.99/y
Order Kansas HDD £12/y
Order Phoenix HDD £12/y
Order UK HDD £10.99/y
Order Dallas NVMe SSD £16.99/y
Order Kansas SSD £14/y
Order Phoenix SSD £14/y
Order UK NVMe SSD £15.99/y
Order Germany SSD £14/y

[̲̅1̲̅][̲̅G̲̅][̲̅B̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅M̲̅] [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]
1vCore
1GB RAM
20GB Storage
1TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Order Dallas HDD £2.39/m | £20.99/y
Order Kansas HDD £2.19/m | £20/y
Order Phoenix HDD £2.19/m | £20/y
Order Australia HDD £2.59/m | £24.99/y
Order UK HDD £2.09/m | £18.99/y
Order Dallas NVMe SSD £2.89/m | £25.99/y
Order Kansas SSD £2.69/m | £24/y
Order Phoenix SSD £2.69/m | £24/y
Order UK NVMe SSD £2.89/m | £25.99/y
Order Germany SSD £2.69/m | £24/y

[̲̅S̲̅][̲̅T̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅R̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅G̲̅][̲̅E̲̅] [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]
1vCores
256MB RAM
250GB Storage
1TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Order Dallas £1.99/m | £20/y
Order France £2.69/m | £25/y
Order Finland £2.29/m | £20/y
Order Canada £2.29/m | £20/y

1vCores
1GB RAM
1TB Storage
3TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Order Dallas £3.95/m | £47.26/y
Order France £5.39/m | £50/y

[̲̅R̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅P̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅l̲̅] | [̲̅V̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅S̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅r̲̅] [̲̅P̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅k̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅g̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]
Our birthday special pool is a rare sight that includes all of our available locations
and a mix of HDD, SSD and NVMe SSD.
With our resource pool, you can launch your instance in any available location

1vCores
512MB RAM
10GB Storage
100GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
1 /64 IPv6 (If available)
1 VM Max
Order Pool 1 £1.99/m | £20/y

2vCores
1GB RAM
30GB Storage
200GB Bandwidth
2 IPv4
2 /64 IPv6 (If available)
2 VMs Max
Order Pool 2 £2.99/m | £30/y

4vCores
2GB RAM
50GB Storage
500GB Bandwidth
4 IPv4
4 /64 IPv6 (If available)
4 VMs Max
Order Pool 3 £5/m | £55/y

• All plans are stackable and can be scaled.
  • An additional HDD or SSD/NVMe storage can also be added in certain locations
  • No refunds offered with special offers
  • /64 IPv6 available in Kansas City and Dallas only.

Comments

• HostDoc said: [̲̅5̲̅][̲̅1̲̅][̲̅2̲̅][̲̅G̲̅][̲̅B̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅M̲̅] [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]

Doesn't look so 512GB to me :(

• @sanvit said:

HostDoc said: [̲̅5̲̅][̲̅1̲̅][̲̅2̲̅][̲̅G̲̅][̲̅B̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅M̲̅] [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]

Doesn't look so 512GB to me :(

Thanks. Fixed

• Seems like the 1GB Kansas SSD page is broken when in USD. I can't continue checkout.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • I guess no Singapore. That's a shame.

• I would stick to calling yourself HostDoc and abbreviating it to HD, just because HostdocHosting abbreviates to HH, which has some negative connotations.

Thanked by 2HostDoc webcraft
  • Very hard to read compared to previous posts.

Might be late but Happy birthday ...

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • Happy birthday!

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • Happy birthday!

The storage plan is OpenVZ or KVM?

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @teamacc said:
    I would stick to calling yourself HostDoc and abbreviating it to HD, just because HostdocHosting abbreviates to HH, which has some negative connotations.

It took me a solid ten minutes of googling to find what you're referring to, I wouldn't associate HH with that normally, except now I can't unsee it. I strongly doubt the Doc is a white supremacist.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• @zeeter82 said:
    Seems like the 1GB Kansas SSD page is broken when in USD. I can't continue checkout.

Just checked and the cron is yet to run.
    Once it does, all currencies will be updated and available. Currently, only GBP is still the only currency available.

@yokowasis said:
    I guess no Singapore. That's a shame.

:disappointed: Not on this occassion unfortunately.

@teamacc said:
    I would stick to calling yourself HostDoc and abbreviating it to HD, just because HostdocHosting abbreviates to HH, which has some negative connotations.

Could you or @dahartigan PM me what the meaning is please or a link?
    I do not want to spend 10 minutes trying to source the meaning nor do I want to be associated with something negative.

@mrclown said:
    Very hard to read compared to previous posts.

My apologies for making it harder to read than normal.

@mrclown said:
    Might be late but Happy birthday ...

@Exabyte said:
    Happy birthday!

Thank you both.

@JerryHou said:
    Happy birthday!

The storage plan is OpenVZ or KVM?

Thanks.
    We only utilise KVM virtualisation.

@dahartigan said:

@teamacc said:

It took me a solid ten minutes of googling to find what you're referring to, I wouldn't associate HH with that normally, except now I can't unsee it. I strongly doubt the Doc is a white supremacist.

I strongly doubt it also :lol: but my interest has peaked. I am just fearful of what is to be discovered.

• teamacc said: abbreviates to HH, which has some negative connotations.

I'm not aware of any, can you enlighten me?

• Birthday wishes to Doc and Hospital staff

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @HostDoc said: I am just fearful of what is to be discovered.

Well, "HH" could stand for a lot of things that are innocuous, for example, "Happy Holidays", "Hulk Hogan". But it could also stand for "HXil HitlXr".

I wonder whether there's really any need to abbreviate "HostDoc Hosting" -- it seems short enough.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • On another matter, I'm feeling momentarily deprived because I can't read the offer in all of its detail: :neutral:

• @angstrom said:

@HostDoc said: I am just fearful of what is to be discovered.

Well, "HH" could stand for a lot of things that are innocuous, for example, "Happy Holidays", "Hulk Hogan". But it could also stand for "HXil HitlXr".

I wonder whether there's really any need to abbreviate "HostDoc Hosting" -- it seems short enough.

Yes, David has just enlightened me.
    It is not as bad as I feared it may be.

@angstrom said:
    On another matter, I'm feeling momentarily deprived because I can't read the offer in all of its detail: :neutral:

I am sorry, here you go.

• @HostDoc said:

@sanvit said:

HostDoc said: [̲̅5̲̅][̲̅1̲̅][̲̅2̲̅][̲̅G̲̅][̲̅B̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅M̲̅] [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅P̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅C̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅A̲̅][̲̅L̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]

Is there a coupon code?

• @HostDoc said: I am sorry, here you go.

:smile:

Abbreviations are tricky, because it's often hard to predict the associations that they may suggest. Personally, I wouldn't have thought of anything negative associated with "HH", but at the same time, I would have suggested "HDH" as a better/more accurate abbreviation of "HostDoc Hosting".

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited September 2019

@HostDoc said:

𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖘

Free Chickens!?

Edit: I just found out that I'm visually impaired and that I really need to see a (host) doctor.

Anyway, happy birthday again Doc :wink:

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • A Midlife crisis in the age of two? Interesting...

• What kind of unicode hellscape did I step into

• miumiu Member
    edited September 2019

good provider, most important fact what i most appreciate = fast non-oversold servers w performance, happy birthday and keep good job guys

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited September 2019

@Rodney said:
    What kind of unicode hellscape did I step into

To begin with, it's not unicode

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited September 2019

Extremely pleased to have snuck into the 3 month club by a handful of days.
    Moar RAM is always nice on a 512mb kvm.

Edit: oops. looks like I posted in the wrong thread tab.

Thanked by 3HostDoc uptime ITLabs
  • @lovehc said:

@HostDoc said:

@sanvit said:

Is there a coupon code?

Not at the moment, no.

• happy birthday doc! :)

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2019

@teamacc said:

Using the abbreviation HD his brand will also be all over pron torrents for SEO videoHD.mp4 lol

On a second note: Happy Birthday @HostDoc ! :)

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • So hard to read this thread with all those special characters.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited September 2019

Re. abbreviations, HH could also be thought of as H0stHatch and HDH could be thought of as "Hi de Hi" :-o

@MissFortune said:
    So hard to read this thread with all those special characters.

Yes, we can't predict what characters will post on this forum. :p

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    Re. abbreviations, HH could also be thought of as H0stHatch and HDH could be thought of as "Hi de Hi" :-o

@MissFortune said:
    So hard to read this thread with all those special characters.

Yes, we can't predict what characters will post on this forum. :p

I appreciate your humor Mr Skint, even if nobody else gets it.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint