Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach is Down - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach is Down

2»

Comments

• still down for me :(

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @yokowasis said:

@ben47955 said:
    Think is you posted four time including the post you said that you are lazy. How lazy you need to be to have time to argue but not edit post ? And now time to edit is probably over ... I'm under impression that this is a dick move only to bash Virmach because your super cheap Black Friday deal is offline. Don't comply with the 100 % uptime SLA policy you will got some credit for your idle vps...

1. I am lazy to update title / post. Doesn't mean I lazy to argue.
    2. Quote me, one sentence that implies me bashing virmach.
    3. If you read the thread you will know that it's not an idle vps. But if you don't, we'll that's on you.
    1. Seem to be argument from a 4 years kids. You just looks like a joke.
    2. By implying whole Virmach is down in your title, you make looks the outage bigger than it's really is.
    3. You know how many people only read title ?
  • Virmach works well for me. Thank you @VirMach for the service.

Thanked by 2uptime VirMach
  • yeah ... I mean, I did stop what I was doing (reading LET) to check and make sure all my virmachs were indeed still online. And I imagine possibly at least a few dozen other people may have done the same.

"There are dozens of us!"

And I did (and still do) think it was kind of a dick move for @yokowasis to be so dickish about being "too lazy" to update the title, or even write an accurate one in the first place, and blah blah blah.

But I seem to be hungry for meaningless drama, so I do thank him for this thread.

And while I would encourage my fellow LETters to be cognizant of their tenuous credibility in this online life, and to diligently endeavor always to maintain the exceptionally high standard expected of all posts here on LET ... ah, what? Lol.

tl;dr: #dicks

• edited September 2019

SCAM! LIARS! < /s>

• @rajprakash said:
    SCAM! LIARS! < /s>

The end is nigh. Long live prophet @deank !

Thanked by 3uptime deank ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited September 2019

@uptime said:

Thanked by 2uptime vimalware
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

hi

Thanked by 1uptime
  • yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited September 2019

@ben47955 said:

@yokowasis said:

@ben47955 said:
    Think is you posted four time including the post you said that you are lazy. How lazy you need to be to have time to argue but not edit post ? And now time to edit is probably over ... I'm under impression that this is a dick move only to bash Virmach because your super cheap Black Friday deal is offline. Don't comply with the 100 % uptime SLA policy you will got some credit for your idle vps...

3. If you read the thread you will know that it's not an idle vps. But if you don't, we'll that's on you.
    2. By implying whole Virmach is down in your title, you make looks the outage bigger than it's really is.
    1. I don't give a shit how you looks me
    2. I never said whole, all, or something like that. Virmach is down, some of it, it is still a virmach. I even post a picture. to explain that. If you imply something wrongly because you are too lazy too read the OP, that's your problem.
    3. I don't know ? 900 ? if those people only read the title and too lazy to even read the OP, then that's their problem.

Okay, maybe I am a dick, for not creating a full detail what happened on the title. But that's the point of title. You don't supposed to reveal all of the information on the title. If you guys think you can crate a better worded title, why don't you guys do so. I did it, because nobody fucking do it.

People complain i am too lazy to edit the title, yet those same people too lazy to read the OP. Also, if the title is so darn important, mod can always change it.

@ITLabs said:

@uptime said:

We are still on page 1. Need to post more comment for that damn provider tag requirements.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Lulz ...

Thanked by 2gazmull ITLabs
  • Why did I click on this, even though I have brought my virmach idler4 to 0?

Lulz

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @vimalware said:
    Why did I click on this, even though I have brought my virmach idler4 to 0?

Lulz

People said I have a talent for making a great click baiting title. I should have become a YouTuber instead.

• Olympus has fallen

• My VirMach is up.

Hmm...

• @Fritz said:
    My VirMach is up.

Hmm...

You're a bit late to the party

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @yokowasis said:

@ben47955 said:

@yokowasis said:

@ben47955 said:

2. I never said whole, all, or something like that. Virmach is down, some of it, it is still a virmach. I even post a picture. to explain that. If you imply something wrongly because you are too lazy too read the OP, that's your problem.
    3. I don't know ? 900 ? if those people only read the title and too lazy to even read the OP, then that's their problem.

Okay, maybe I am a dick, for not creating a full detail what happened on the title. But that's the point of title. You don't supposed to reveal all of the information on the title. If you guys think you can crate a better worded title, why don't you guys do so. I did it, because nobody fucking do it.

People complain i am too lazy to edit the title, yet those same people too lazy to read the OP. Also, if the title is so darn important, mod can always change it.

@ITLabs said:

@uptime said:

We are still on page 1. Need to post more comment for that damn provider tag requirements.

1. OK, you seem smarter than me.
    2. The title implying that whole Virmach is down or major part at least. You have no point there.
    3. You know, you don't write a novel. You don't need to keep people hold spellbound. Go streak to the point.
    Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

The end is nigh

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @yokowasis said:

@ben47955 said:

@yokowasis said:

@ben47955 said:

Okay, maybe I am a dick, for not creating a full detail what happened on the title. **But that's the point of title. **You don't supposed to reveal all of the information on the title. If you guys think you can crate a better worded title, why don't you guys do so. I did it, because nobody fucking do it.

@ITLabs said:

@uptime said:

Whoosh.

You've clearly demonstrated that you do not, in fact, understand the point of the title. Just stop arguing. Just learn from it and move on.

You make it sound like you did everyone a favour, when absolutely nobody thinks that. It's fine to post these threads when provider isn't providing updates, but they were and all concerned customers were informed. You just added confusion, not helped.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @TimboJones said:

You make it sound like you did everyone a favour, when absolutely nobody thinks that.

I appreciated their post.

It's fine to post these threads when provider isn't providing updates, but they were and all concerned customers were informed.

I like to find out about outages concerning providers I have services with (VirMach) as well as ones I don't and that's one of the reasons I like LET.

• @Jord said:
    The end is nigh

Who are you and how have you become a moderator? Are you in any way related to @WSS legend?

• @donli said:

@TimboJones said:

You make it sound like you did everyone a favour, when absolutely nobody thinks that.

Then you just became a nobody. ;)

It's fine to post these threads when provider isn't providing updates, but they were and all concerned customers were informed.

I like to find out about outages concerning providers I have services with (VirMach) as well as ones I don't and that's one of the reasons I like LET.

Sure, we do like to get accurate reports of down providers. Inaccurate reports can GTFO.

• Lulz ...

• @TimboJones said:

@donli said:

@TimboJones said:

Then you just became a nobody. ;)

Sure, we do like to get accurate reports of down providers. Inaccurate reports can GTFO.

Remind me which part of my OP that doesn't accurate.

@default said:

@Jord said:
    The end is nigh

Who are you and how have you become a moderator? Are you in any way related to @WSS legend?

I'm me, who are you? No, but I'm still a legend.

• @Jord said:
    The end is nigh

@bikegremlin said:

@Jord said:
    The end is nigh

Thanked by 2bikegremlin Falzo
  • He is right... the end is nigh... only this time shit got real.

• @default said:
    He is right... the end is nigh... only this time shit got real.

It is my understanding that while PHP 5.2 SELECTER is OK, the end is a registered trademark of a forum member:

If abused, it could result with a DLINUX attack on LET forum, which would be even more devastating that the recent DDOS one.