Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which VPS/Dedicated Provider Should I use for WHMCS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which VPS/Dedicated Provider Should I use for WHMCS?

Hello! I'm new in Web Hosting Business. Started selling Shared Web Hosting already. I want to list VPS & Dedicated servers on my website. I Want to know some good VPS/Dedicated server providers I can choose?

Comments

• You should really do your homework. If you're new to this industry, get some time for you amd your business to mature a bit. Provide quality shared hosting services first. Get some user feedbacks. When your business matures a bit and you're certain that you can keep up with the business without making your clients loose millions of $s, than you should consider prividing other services such as VPSes or dedis.

Just my 2c. Cheers!

Thanked by 1imok
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@arsh1219 said:
    Hello! I'm new in Web Hosting Business. Started selling Shared Web Hosting already. I want to list VPS & Dedicated servers on my website. I Want to know some good VPS/Dedicated server providers I can choose?

Do you have own servers or just reseling stuff from other providers?
    Who is handling your technical works?
    If your client needs technical support then how you solve that?
    Do you have any technical knowledge?

If no then please stay away from the business. Otherwise you'll spoil your clients website and works

Anyway, As I can understand that you want to provide dedicated servers to your clients as a reseller from some other providers.
    For that you must provide at least some basic level support.

You are ready then you can use some good providers.

I can recommend worldstream
    They have good network and good support

You can even try reliablesite for USA server

But still it's better to learn and at least have some experience in this field.

Try with small before going for something big

I would recommend to stick with shared hosting from a good reseller

Gradually move to a VPS when you need

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

How is your demand for your services? Are current customers asking for vps's? Just start small and build up when there is a demand.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited September 2019

@arsh1219, these recommendations may be helpful to you.

• HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2019

I would recommend vultr.

It is very stable and quite affordable, making it perfect to host your WHMCS on there!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Being new to the industry is going to get you bit on the dedicated server side, especially if you're leasing it.

You're a chargeback away from being out $100+ or more in a single go, maybe even more if they buy a lot.

Even for VPS offers you can get into a bad spot if you're renting.

You could always look at buying VPS resource packages from someone like Anynode? You'd be into it for a very low price and then you can build some custom plans.

Francisco

Thanked by 1ITLabs