Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SmallWeb - DirectAdmin Hosting [Limited Quantity Available] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SmallWeb - DirectAdmin Hosting [Limited Quantity Available]

2»

Comments

• reihaanreihaan Member
    edited September 2019

Scam Alert! Do not buy from them!
    They will terminate your account without any notification. My whole website is gone!

I purchased one account and found that my website is not working.
    I was on this server and its no longer accessible: https://da-lux.smallweb.net:2222
    I sent them email no reply! I tried to login to there website client area, my details are not working.

Beaware of this scammer!

• @reihaan said:
    They will terminate your account without any notification. My whole website is gone!

I was on this server and its no longer accessible: https://da-lux.smallweb.net:2222
    I sent them email no reply! I tried to login to there website client area, my details are not working.

Beaware of this scammer!

I have not terminated any accounts without notification. The only terminations have been requested cancellations. Who did you email? I have not received anything, so please check you have sent to the right email.

Have you actually tried resetting your password?

• @Mic-hael said:

@reihaan said:

Beaware of this scammer!

I have not terminated any accounts without notification. The only terminations have been requested cancellations. Who did you email? I have not received anything, so please check you have sent to the right email.

Have you actually tried resetting your password?

Its very interesting that you switched the server and you didn't notify me.
    However now site has been restored, got your email from same email which was bounced last time!

Anyways now its working, I hope it will keep on working now!

Thanks

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @Mic-hael said:

@ITLabs said:
    @uptime How much downtime corresponds to 99.9% @uptime? :confused:

SLA level of 99.9 % uptime/availability results in the following periods of allowed downtime/unavailability:

Daily: 1m 26.4s
    Weekly: 10m 4.8s
    Monthly: 43m 49.7s
    Yearly: 8h 45m 57.0s

I guess the allowance is all used up.

I've had uptime.is in my signature for ages haha :D I always get back to using some times^^

Thanked by 2uptime MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2019

reihaan said: Its very interesting that you switched the server and you didn't notify me.
    However now site has been restored, got your email from same email which was bounced last time!

Anyways now its working, I hope it will keep on working now!

Thanks

I handled this switch badly, but to clarify, your server hasn't changed, just the associated nameservers and hostname domain. Glad you're up and running! Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you experience other issues.

Ympker said: I've had uptime.is in my signature for ages haha :D I always get back to using some times^^

Thanked by uptime

Thanked by 2Ympker uptime