Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM Cloud VPS in Europe(RO,DE) and USA(Miami-FL) - Insane discounts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM Cloud VPS in Europe(RO,DE) and USA(Miami-FL) - Insane discounts

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

We are Virtono.com and sell both Managed(shared and dedicated ) and Unmanaged( Cloud VPS and dedicated) cloud hosting services.

Bellow you will find our offers for LET users. The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 Euro equals 1.09 US Dollar.

------- Coupon Code ----------

Use let15extra coupon at checkout and receive 15% lifetime discount. This coupon is available for ALL services from www.virtono.com website, not just for the offers posted here! It applies for monthly & quarterly billing cycles. The semi-annually & yearly billing cycles are already insanely discounted.

--------------------------------

KVM Virtualization - Cloud VPS

CLOUD VPS XS - €2.5/month with coupon code "let15extra"
Disk - 15GB SSD

Processor: 1 Core

Memory: 512MB

Connection: 1Gbps

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth

Insane 60% discount on yearly payment: €14.95/Year

Order Cloud VPS XS

CLOUD VPS S - €3.35/month with coupon code "let15extra"

Disk - 25GB SSD

Processor: 1 vCpu

Memory: 1GB RAM

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

Traffic: 2TB @ 1gbps

Insane 50% discount on yearly payment: €23.70/Year

Order Cloud VPS S

Since our founding in 2014, we happily served thousand of clients from all over the world and we continually searched new ways to deliver on our mission: High Quality at Fair Prices. We are now very proud that we discovered and adjusted the right combination between qualitative and affordable web hosting solutions.

We built our team around colleagues with valuable experience in web hosting, virtualization, cloud infrastructure and customer support. Our management has over 15 years of executive experience in Romanian's top telecom companies.

We operate 5 Cloud Locations : Bucharest, RO - Manchester, UK - The Hague, NL - Frankfurt, DE - Miami(FL), US. However, we will provide the current plans in the offer only in 3 of them:

Bucharest, RO

Download test: wget http://85.204.49.17/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 85.204.49.17 - IPv6: 2A04:9DC0:00C1:0007:0000:0000:0011:69a4

Frankfurt, DE

Download test: wget http://77.81.109.10/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 77.81.109.10 - IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0020:0003:0000:0000:04c8:3383

Miami-Fl, US

Download test: wget http://93.119.178.31/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 93.119.178.31 - IPv6: 2001:550:1d05:30::51:44e1

We have a new website and a new cloud platform. Top features for our new Cloud infrastructure includes:

1. Raid protected SSD storage( & clustered filesystem)
  2. Fast Network - Each node is connected to multiple 10Gb networks
  3. Internal IPs - your vps can now "talk" with another vps or virtual machine from the same datacenter through a private network.
  4. SSH Keys - are installed with just a few clicks from our cloud panel.
  5. Instant Activation - Your virtual server will be automatically provisioned after payment.
  6. Custom ISO - you can upload your own iso and install OS via VNC on cloud virtual machines and dedicated instances.

You can manage , get multiple ips, setup rdns or upgrade your server directly from client area.

The payment methods are: PayPal, online Credit Card, Skrill, Bitcoin & Altcoins (CoinGate), Bank Wire Transfer, AliPay, WeChat Pay.

Comments

• CLOUD VPS S Is it 2 ipv4?

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@fensuiji said:
    CLOUD VPS S Is it 2 ipv4?

You can get UP to 2 ipv4. Default is one, but you can get one more on the order form.

• RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited September 2019

Any analytics for this company and their products?

@RedSox said:

Hi, What are you interested about? We can provide you answers. Or, you can just search "virtono" on LET and you should find some reviews.

• LeonDynamicLeonDynamic Member
    edited September 2019

@RedSox said:

Analytics? Are you looking for web traffic, Alexa stats, etc or do you mean benchmarks? I think I have some benchmarks for London and Miami.

@LeonDynamic said:

@RedSox said:

Analytics? Are you looking for web traffic, Alexa stats, etc or do you mean benchmarks?
    I think I have some benchmarks for London and Miami.

Do you have benchmarks for KVM or OpenVZ VPS? If you have for KVM VPS, please share the links here. Thx!

• Both are KVM. I will dig them out and put them up.

@LeonDynamic said:
    Both are KVM. I will dig them out and put them up.

Don't forget to tell what plan are you using for each of them when you post the benchmarks.

Thanks!

• @virtono said:

@LeonDynamic said:
    Both are KVM. I will dig them out and put them up.

Don't forget to tell what plan are you using for each of them when you post the benchmarks.

Thanks!

Of course. It won’t be until much later as not near computer though.