Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLimited.de - Strong and Cheap German KVM and Dedicated Servers! [DDoS Protected] [China Unblocked]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CLimited.de - Strong and Cheap German KVM and Dedicated Servers! [DDoS Protected] [China Unblocked]

CLimited offers Strong KVM and Dedicated Servers since 2014.

Our Servers located in Frankfurt/Germany.

All our Servers protectet with the Voxility Anti DDoS Protection.

The servers can managed in our control panel.

-> vRoot Server Low Budget <-
Online now!
1 vCPU
1 GB Ram
35 GB SSD Storage
Windows/Linux Systeme
1 Ipv4 ( DDoS Protectedl )
IP Ipv6 Ready
KVM 1600 GBps DDoS Protection
1000 Mbps Shared Connection

3€/month

Order Now!

-> vRoot Mini <-
Online Now!
3 vCPU
4 GB Ram
75 GB SSD Storage
Windows/Linux
1 Ipv4 ( DDoS Protected )
Ipv6 Ready
KVM
1600 GBps DDoS Protection
1000 Mbps Connection

6€/month

Order Now!

Promotion code "lowendtalk" to get 25% off vRoot Server recurring.

KVM Servers: https://climited.de/cart.php?gid=31
Dedicated Servers: https://climited.de/serverboerse.php

Homepage: https://climited.de

Comments

• Do you have a test IP or looking glass?

Thanks,

• OujiOuji Member

It's a shame that the dedis aren't included in the promotion.

• @Ouji said:
    It's a shame that the dedis aren't included in the promotion.

Dedis are cheap and the Price is calculated... we dont have more then 25% profit after deduction of the electricity price and the traffic costs.

@grapple said:
    Do you have a test IP or looking glass?

Thanks,

sure -> https://lg.combahton.net/

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Did anybody manage to obtain some kind of support with them?

Offers did not look bad at first sight. One week ago I sent them a mail to clarify some questions. After days without reply I registered with their WHMCS and opened a ticket. It got answered telling me that their mail server was broken. I replied again via WHMCS asking for some custom plans but never received any reply so far. Ticket was opened five days ago and I sent my last message four days ago.

Can anybody share some other experience with them? I hope to see some further process on my ticket maybe after the weekend and their overall quality is slightly above this first impression.

• Good deal but good luck tryna get support. It's a one man show and reviews on trustpilot aren't the most flattering, especially when it's in German.

• Price look nice but i'm really afraid that company go out of business or i not get support when i really will need it.

• Do you have an Acceptable Use Policy?

• just wondering, what's the meaning of unblock china?

• @dz_paji said:
    just wondering, what's the meaning of unblock china?

(Probably) Their ips aren't blocked by GFW yet.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Gam3over said:
    Windows/Linux Systeme

While ordering i can't even choose which operating system i need and one of the major drawback is your website doesn't even translate in English , when you are targeting your business for global customer keep in mind that you need to have english content.
    I can't even read your AUP or TOS and can't understand anything like how much traffic is include what does fair use means.
    Lol i wonder who's gonna order besides germans. Hail Hydra

• no good services. config of servers unfinished.

• @ManishPant said:

@Gam3over said:
    Windows/Linux Systeme

While ordering i can't even choose which operating system i need and one of the major drawback is your website doesn't even translate in English , when you are targeting your business for global customer keep in mind that you need to have english content.
    I can't even read your AUP or TOS and can't understand anything like how much traffic is include what does fair use means.

You have to install the OS yourself by mounting the disc and connecting via noVNC.

Thanked by 1Gam3over
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2019

@nexusrain said:

@ManishPant said:

@Gam3over said:
    Windows/Linux Systeme

You have to install the OS yourself by mounting the disc and connecting via noVNC.

So what about the window license , do we need to bring our own license also

• @ManishPant said:
    So what about the window license , do we need to our license also

Probably trial version.

• Was interested until I saw voxility protection. They can only protect tcp last I used them and it was a poor network. Let me know if anything has changed

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited September 2019

Processor: Common KVM processor
    CPU cores: 1
    Frequency: 2400.084 MHz
    RAM: 985M
    Swap: -
    Kernel: Linux 4.15.0-60-generic x86_64

Disks:
    loop0 86.6M HDD
    loop1 88.7M HDD
    sda 35G HDD

CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
    12.311 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
    21.411 seconds
    CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
    *** WARNING : deprecated key derivation used.
    Using -iter or -pbkdf2 would be better.
    14.893 seconds

ioping: seek rate
    min/avg/max/mdev = 326.6 us / 958.2 us / 26.9 ms / 1.46 ms
    ioping: sequential read speed
    generated 3.16 k requests in 5.00 s, 791 MiB, 632 iops, 158.2 MiB/s

dd: sequential write speed
    1st run: 42.92 MiB/s
    2nd run: 44.35 MiB/s
    3rd run: 49.30 MiB/s
    average: 45.52 MiB/s

IPv4 speedtests
    your IPv4: 193.x.x.x

Cachefly CDN:         53.56 MiB/s
    Leaseweb (NL):        24.42 MiB/s
    Softlayer DAL (US):   1.50 MiB/s
    Online.net (FR):      21.26 MiB/s
    OVH BHS (CA):         3.24 MiB/s´

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @AlexJones said:
    Was interested until I saw voxility protection. They can only protect tcp last I used them and it was a poor network. Let me know if anything has changed

We Have Voxility and combahton Protection :)

• earn Money with our Affiliate Program....

• This is the worst provider I have seen in the past 15 years.
    NEVER pay with Bitcoin!
    Use Paypal so you can request for refund in case of troubles.
    They have taken my Bitcoin and never activated the service.
    Getting a ticket reply sometimes takes 1 week.

• @tmln said:
    This is the worst provider I have seen in the past 15 years.
    NEVER pay with Bitcoin!

Other Discussion

• @Gam3over said:

@AlexJones said:
    Was interested until I saw voxility protection. They can only protect tcp last I used them and it was a poor network. Let me know if anything has changed

What devices does combahton use for protection? In house? What kind of L7 filters for webserver?

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@AlexJones said:

@Gam3over said:

@AlexJones said:

What devices does combahton use for protection? In house? What kind of L7 filters for webserver?

@combahton_it is doing in house (self developed solution with netmap or similar) and in addition has upstreams that supports flowspec. They do a great job.

Thanked by 1jh_aurologic
  • @AlexJones said:

@Gam3over said:

@AlexJones said:

On combahton Website:

Which technologies are used?
    As a technologically advanced enterprise, our entire DDoS protection solution is proprietary. We do not rely on the most inflexible hardware appliances of market leaders. Our tests have shown that they can either handle attacks on specific protocols very well, but lack the necessary flexibility, for to respond to complex UDP floods or Layer7 attacks. Based on several years of development work, we have succeeded in developing an all-round protection infrastructure, which terminates all attacks without any problems.

Our application is based on very efficient code and is fully developed in C. To speed up the application at the network level, Netmap is used as the kernel bypass. Based on this, we can achieve a capacity of approximately 96mpps per DDoS filter with a current Intel Xeon E5 system and 16 CPU cores.

The right protection solution
    According to the application scenarios of our customers, we offer different solutions to ensure reliable operation at all times. This includes in the base the monitoring of all processes, as well as the proactive intervention by combahton employees, if anomalies such as increased clean traffic should occur.

We offer the following protection solutions as standard:

Reverse Proxy
    To ward off attacks on your existing web applications, we offer our Layer7 DDoS proxy. Any request to your web server is previously verified for authenticity by the combahton infrastructure. The reverse proxy variant is the easiest way to integrate with your existing infrastructure and requires only a reconfiguration of your DNS records to the protected IP addresses we provide. The SSL termination, load balancing and caching of static content can also be done through the combahton Layer7 DDoS proxy - saving you the costly provision of server capacity and traffic at the same time.

BGP Session
    If you operate your own AS (Autonomous System), our DDoS protection can also be provided via BGP. All you need is a GRE tunnel or crossconnect to our infrastructure. In this way, entire provider networks can be protected within seconds with low operating costs. You can also make customer-specific adjustments at any time via our Anti-DDoS API.

Protected Subnet
    Your prefixes or subnets will be passed through combahton announced and via Static Route or in the VLan. This variant is ideal for protecting existing infrastructures without DDoS attacks.

Inhouse Protection
    In this variant, our filter solution is integrated in your network. You rent the hardware and software according to the required protection volume. This variant is advantageous if you have enough external connection to withstand major attacks. Also, the in-house solution is ideally suited as a further level of protection for existing solutions, which experience has shown that not all untypical DDoS threats can be filtered out. We offer our smallest appliance with up to 10Gbit / 14.8mpps filter capacity, the management is done by us.

If you are already exposed to DDoS attacks, you can always contact us, our DDoS protection can also be provided within a few minutes.

We Have a combahton Routing (combahton manage our Subnets), additional we Route Traffic over Voxility.

Thanked by 1jh_aurologic
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2019

@AlexJones said:

It's basically a multi-layer filtering which has evolved over the past six years. We do have contracts with our upstreams, which allow us to send them BGP Flowspec rules and pre-filter large attacks before they hit our network. Our upstreams are large Tier-2 Carriers, which have plenty of bandwith available to filter out even very large attacks. In addition, we have a lot of spare bandwith and well balanced inbound routing.

In order to filter floods such as TCP/UDP/ICMP, we do use regular servers which run our self written flowshield application. flowshield uses the netmap framework to bypass the linux kernel, by directly reading or writing the buffer (basically this is what the packets are) from or to the nic. Afterwards each single packet goes through a bunch of protocol based filters which do the whole magic. flowshield is written in C.

For layer7 filtering, we provide a transparent reverse proxy, which can be activated just by changing the inbound routing for a specific ip-address. That means, no dns changes are required - all http traffic is simply routed over the filter and gets locally redirected to the reverse proxy application. In order to filter layer7 attacks, we show the visitor a verification page, where the visitor needs to interact with - bots cant do that and get stopped by the filter. That works almost like Cloudflare, but without changing dns records or using a external solution - I would probably say, it works better too.

In order to provide valid ssl certificates, customers have the possibility to upload their own certificates within our customer area or over our api.

• @combahton_it said:

@AlexJones said:

It's basically a multi-layer filtering which has evolved over the past six years. We do have contracts with our upstreams, which allow us to send them BGP Flowspec rules and pre-filter large attacks before they hit our network. Our upstreams are large Tier-2 Carriers, which have plenty of bandwith available to filter out even very large attacks. In addition, we have a lot of spare bandwith and well balanced inbound routing.

In order to filter floods such as TCP/UDP/ICMP, we do use regular servers which run our self written flowshield application. flowshield uses the netmap framework to bypass the linux kernel, by directly reading or writing the buffer (basically this is what the packets are) from or to the nic. Afterwards each single packet goes through a bunch of protocol based filters which do the whole magic. flowshield is written in C.

For layer7 filtering, we provide a transparent reverse proxy, which can be activated just by changing the inbound routing for a specific ip-address. That means, no dns changes are required - all http traffic is simply routed over the filter and gets locally redirected to the reverse proxy application. In order to filter layer7 attacks, we show the visitor a verification page, where the visitor needs to interact with - bots cant do that and get stopped by the filter. That works almost like Cloudflare, but without changing dns records or using a external solution - I would probably say, it works better too.

In order to provide valid ssl certificates, customers have the possibility to upload their own certificates within our customer area or over our api.

:)

• @Gam3over said:

@tmln said:
    NEVER pay with Bitcoin!

Other Discussion

Not really, people need to know how you treat your customers before they order.
    I have paid you 32 days ago, you have basically taken my money and given me NO SERVICE and you refuse to refund.

• Gam3overGam3over Member
    edited September 2019

@tmln said:

@Gam3over said:

@tmln said:
    NEVER pay with Bitcoin!

Other Discussion

I have paid you 32 days ago, you have basically taken my money and given me NO SERVICE and you refuse to refund.

Sorry but this is a Part of my TOS (you accepted them) ... and "No Service" is Wrong ...
    People who do not know how to install a server. Give me an order to set up the server. Sorry that's really not funny.

Bitcoin and Paysafecard Payments are non-refundable, so the money has been returned to your Account Balance.

I wrote you private in Ticketcenter, you can resell your credit to other peoples to get your Money Back.

think what you want.

I have many customers who are very satisfied with my service.

• @Gam3over said:

@tmln said:

@Gam3over said:

@tmln said:
    NEVER pay with Bitcoin!

Other Discussion

Sorry but this is a Part of my TOS (you accepted them) ... and "No Service" is Wrong ...
    People who do not know how to install a server. Give me an order to set up the server. Sorry that's really not funny.

Bitcoin and Paysafecard Payments are non-refundable, so the money has been returned to your Account Balance.

I wrote you private in Ticketcenter, you can resell your credit to other peoples to get your Money Back.

think what you want.

Usually when people say credits are non-refundable, that implise in case the user wants a refund on the service. You didn't provide him/her the service due to a problem in your side wo IMO you should refund him using any available methods

• @sanvit said:

@Gam3over said:

@tmln said:

@Gam3over said:

@tmln said:
    NEVER pay with Bitcoin!

Other Discussion

think what you want.

Usually when people say credits are non-refundable, that implise in case the user wants a refund on the service. You didn't provide him/her the service due to a problem in your side wo IMO you should refund him using any available methods

Not Right... He had ordered a VPS and Dedicated Servers.

he paid This With BTC ... BTC is not refundable ....

I am not a currency exchange, and had problems with the tax authority because of such things.

• tmlntmln Member
    edited September 2019

[delete]