Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The End Is Nigh
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The End Is Nigh

perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
edited September 2019 in Offers

First Trump, then Brexit, and now this: 522 errors right here in our home. The end of the world as we know it is nigh. No one knows what the future will bring.

So invest in some LunaNode services before it's too late! We have been playing Kerbal Space Program and soon will have mastered rockets so that we can put servers on the moon. We just need a few more boosters.

Whoever posts the comment that gets most thanks in this thread as of ~Sep10 gets $200 account credit (excluding my comments...). Credit is transferable as a bundle but can't be split, i.e., if you don't want the credit then you can give $200 to someone else but can't give $50 to four other people.

And I guess only thanks from users registered before 1 September 2019 count. Multiple thanks on one comment from the same user is okay (all of them count)!

Comments