Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can use LET now - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I can use LET now

2»

Comments

• SirFoxy said: I give you permission to jerk off in the corner

He just wants to watch, he is one of those kind of guys. He likes tantric sex and peeping.

• @SirFoxy said:

@Janevski said:

SirFoxy said: Babe quit playing hard to get

I am not hard to get, i am impossible to get, since there's nothing to get.
    Not that i am Emperor Potassius and have blue blood, but due to drifting into obscurity and the realms of the unknown. Soon enough it shall be just another resonance synchronicty in the universe.
    Thus all is given, which is pretty much nothing, in the grand scheme of things.
    To a human depth and resolution of consciousness, it's all diluted, not even noticeable.

Listen love I know you're philosophical but are you coming over so we can fuck this out or not

Respected and most honorable SirFoxy, i don't want to hurt your feelings, but i must tell you the truth:
    This romance cannot be, because i have a colostomy bag.
    When i was a kid i was involved in a potatoe related accident, which caused me to develop potassium defficiency syndrome cancer which shut all of my orifices with fibrous tissue in an effort to preserve the internal potatoessness, also my hands and feet went enveloped by my body and i basically became one big potassium.
    You are not reading this with your eyes, as i am not typing it with my hands but rather talking to you telekinetically, heart to heart.
    I also walk by rolling and convergating into certain higher gravity areas.
    Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault, you only had good intentions.

Thanked by 1uptime