Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FREE] 100GB Bitrix24 cloud storage promo is back!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FREE] 100GB Bitrix24 cloud storage promo is back!

farsighterfarsighter Member
edited September 2019 in General

Register using coupon: PCWELT100GB19
https://www.bitrix24.net/
You'll get permanent 100GB of free storage.

To map it as a WebDAV drive use following URL as server:
https://XXXXXXX.bitrix24.com/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/

*Accounts closed after 6 weeks of inactivity (you get warnings though).
*The extra space takes a while to show up apparently.

Hosted in Germany (Amazon DC).
Offer valid until 3/10/2019

Enjoy

Thanked by 2zomby1 alilet

Comments

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited September 2019

Thanks mate.
    I signed up out of curiosity.

I got the 105 GB in 5 mins.

Edit 1: tested with curl from hetzner dedi. transfer peaked at 180MB/s then slowed to 90MB/s . Premium!
    (Tips: curl -T filename -u user:pass seems to work ; putting -T after the password doesn't . Do use single quotes for both username and password)

Now to find out file size limits.

• Tried and received an error trying to activate the code in "License" page. Is that the right place?

• Filesize limit seems to be 2048MB.
    Now where's that winrar...

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited September 2019

@Ouji said:
    Tried and received an error trying to activate the code in "License" page. Is that the right place?

I input the code in the initial signup form, and it processed it from there automatically.
    Just to be safe, I clicked through the link from the original pcwelt offer post.

• @vimalware said:

@Ouji said:
    Tried and received an error trying to activate the code in "License" page. Is that the right place?

I input the code in the initial signup form, and it processed it from there automatically.
    Just to be safe, I clicked through the link from the original pcwelt offer post.

The promo code can only be used for new registrations in the .de zone

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited September 2019

@vimalware said:
    (Tips: curl -T filename -u user:pass seems to work ; putting -T after the password doesn't . Do use single quotes for both username and password)

curl --progress-bar -u user:pass -T filename https://XXXXXXXXX.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/filename | tee /dev/null

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Signed up and didn't receive confirmation email as it has been more than 5 minutes.

By the way I am into My Drive inside Bitrix, from where can I see how much space is available? It is not showing how much total space I have.

• Ok I found out I have 5GB space even though I have applied coupon code at the time of signup. Does it take sometime to activate?

I can also see there is option to apply coupon code inside "Subscriptions" and when I applied it said "Activation error. Please contact the sales department."

• @alilet said:
    Ok I found out I have 5GB space even though I have applied coupon code at the time of signup. Does it take sometime to activate?

farsighter said: *The extra space takes a while to show up apparently.

• The original link said that it will increase after 30 to 40 minutes but it has been more than 1 and half hour and it is still not done.
    I will wait 24 hours and after that if it is still not done then I will ask my lawyers to sue them for 1 million dollars.

• @alilet said:
    The original link said that it will increase after 30 to 40 minutes but it has been more than 1 and half hour and it is still not done.
    I will wait 24 hours and after that if it is still not done then I will ask my lawyers to sue them for 1 million dollars.

“The promo code can only be used for new registrations in the .de zone“ you probably signed up from the wrong link.

• @muffin said:

@alilet said:
    The original link said that it will increase after 30 to 40 minutes but it has been more than 1 and half hour and it is still not done.

“The promo code can only be used for new registrations in the .de zone“ you probably signed up from the wrong link.

I used the following link which is mentioned in original .de website
    https://www.bitrix24.net/create/?user_lang=de&utm_source=pcwelt&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=de_pcwelt_create_19

But I did change user_lang=de to user_lang=en so I am not sure if it affected this.

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited September 2019

@alilet said:

@muffin said:

@alilet said:

I used the following link which is mentioned in original .de website
    https://www.bitrix24.net/create/?user_lang=de&utm_source=pcwelt&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=de_pcwelt_create_19

But I did change user_lang=de to user_lang=en so I am not sure if it affected this.

Is your current bitrix24 project/plan ending with .de or .net ? It should be ending with a .de tld E.g. br-9183918892.bitrix24.de , and not br-9183918892.bitrix24.net

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Ok I signed up again using a different email and this time I didn't change the language and I got 100GB cloud space immediately.

Thanked by 1vimalware