Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardware etc. for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hardware etc. for sale

I have this hardware and some Airsoft stuff for sale. List will be updated later today adding missing pictures and more things.

As for the airsoft things i will not ship unless you point me out regulations in your country allow them (eg. Germany bans fully automatic gas based rifles).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pGQHca2Rg1P6EaRZzZyAHP-CKwBsAxn-INIONK6xf9g/edit?usp=sharing

EU shipping varies but will not be over 30EUR regardless of Item, CPUs and similar as low as 5EUR. Shipped from Croatia or Austria depending when i moved them over, insured. No non-EU shipping.

Payment Revolut, Transferwise, Neteller, Skrill, LeoPay, SEPA EUR (Austrian bank), SEPA EUR (German bank), SWIFT USD (US bank) and SWIFT USD (Bahamian bank). No PayPal.

Thanked by 1FHR

Comments

• seek

how many hours on the sensor? was it exposed to any ext. humidity? only need the sensor u can keep the doodads. will u take $50 shipped?

• mountainpup said: how many hours on the sensor? was it exposed to any ext. humidity?

Unknown. Less than 20. No it was ununused years.

I will not do 50$ as the USB-C adapter is not worth anything anyway, the Seek cam is what makes up the price.

• solairesolaire Member
    edited September 2019

FYI: Steam link + controller go as low as < 40 euro. I paid 23 euro (excl. shipping) for a brand new steam link about 3 years ago. Other than that: good stuff and fair prices. Good luck on the sales!

• 40EUR with controller or just the steamlink box?

If with i will discount it to 20EUR + shipping.

• @William said:
    40EUR with controller or just the steamlink box?

40 EUR for both. The box goes for 20 - 25 euro.

• Discounted to 20 plus shipping.

• @William said:
    Discounted to 20 plus shipping.

I offer 8mg xan and a line of blow.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2019

i get 6mg Clonazepam - equiv 12mg Xanax - per day already free by gov, so no thanks ;)

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

Is the ram registered or unbuffered?

• Registered ECC.

Thanked by 1SpryServers_Tab
  • edited September 2019

@William said:
    i get 6mg Clonazepam - equiv 12mg Xanax - per day already free by gov, so no thanks ;)

Jesus..how do you function on a daily basis?
    Someone I know ;-) had 2-4mg once with a few drinks and blacked out.

• @William said:
    40EUR with controller or just the steamlink box?

where r u shipping it from? Cost to germany?

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited September 2019

@William said:

Holy Fuck Will, i've always said no to Benzos even though i have OCD and Anxiety Disorder aswell. TBH, from an addiction viewpoint, benzodiazepine are awesome, atleast for me :-) But for whatever reason, speed works similiar but not as effective (even though its not a downer it decreases the symptoms for me aswell).

• theblackesthat said: Jesus..how do you function on a daily basis?

fLoo said: Holy Fuck Will, i've always said no to Benzos even though i have OCD and Anxiety Disorder aswell. TBH, from an addiction viewpoint, benzodiazepine are awesome, atleast for me :-)

Perfectly fine, i need that dose amount to be able to go out and do normal people stuff. I can can go buy groceries but it is not enough to eg. alone go to a bar or restaurant.

I am obviously addicted to them (albeit i can drop the dose to 1/3rd and function at home) but can live with that, same as i have to take anti depressants for most of my life and am "addicted".

Timtimo13 said: where r u shipping it from? Cost to germany?

Austria next Tuesday or Croatia this week.

10EUR shipping.