Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's okay if you've not tried SmallWeb yet, you still have 4 days to get 20% off - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It's okay if you've not tried SmallWeb yet, you still have 4 days to get 20% off

2»

Comments

• Kids, if you're gonna read and agree to Terms of Service, read the bit that says "no fake information thx"

After that, don't open a ticket saying "BUT OVH LETS ME BUY"

Ban banny ban.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • Mic-hael said: Kids, if you're gonna read and agree to Terms of Service, read the bit that says "no fake information thx"

Good luck getting them to read. I have been trying to over 8 years now, and still no luck.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee ITLabs
  • @Mic-hael said:
    Kids, if you're gonna read and agree to Terms of Service, read the bit that says "no fake information thx"

Hi, I'm Jennifer.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited September 2019

@level6 said:
    Had a cup of coffee... removed

Still saw it. Worthless :P

ontopic: I guess my bump earlier just increased the sales. To prove me wrong some people bought it. Reverse psychology.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2019

stefeman said: ontopic: I guess my bump earlier just increased the sales. To prove me wrong some people bought it. Reverse psychology.

Your bump had the same impact as "Changes are coming" did. Nothing happened but a post on LET.

If anyone deserves credit, it's the dcs, providers, softwares, friends and customers alike and then maybe, just maybe me.

Thanked by 2AuroraZ stefeman