Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BIDDING Contest! - Modern & Custom Hosting Template - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BIDDING Contest! - Modern & Custom Hosting Template

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@armandorg love the template, nice work.

• @Jord said:
    @armandorg love the template, nice work.

I agree. It’s excellent.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

$351 :-O

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

I wanted to end this Contest tomorrow morning + 1GMT, however since LET has been having issues it will end tomorrow night + 1GMT, 21:00 PM.

P.S: if LET continues with issues, contest will be pushed longer

Alright. Will be up this time and have it monitored. Let's see what i can do bid-whise.

Thanked by 2armandorg Ympker
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

$425

450USD

$475

• @armandorg said:
    I wanted to end this Contest tomorrow morning + 1GMT, however since LET has been having issues it will end tomorrow night + 1GMT, 21:00 PM.

P.S: if LET continues with issues, contest will be pushed longer

This is not acceptable at all. Deal is a deal.

LET has been down/unacessable these days, contest is now pushed for 2 September, +1GMT, 21:00!

And this is the last push, even if LET is down again today and tomorrow.

If any mod/admin does not think it's fair/disagrees pushing it for tomorrow, please do lock the topic and i will pick the highest bidder by than, right today, otherwise, it is for tomorrow 21:00 +1GMT.

Good luck!

$480

$490

$495

• @armandorg said:
    LET has been down/unacessable these days, contest is now pushed for 2 September, +1GMT, 21:00!

And this is the last push, even if LET is down again today and tomorrow.

If any mod/admin does not think it's fair/disagrees pushing it for tomorrow, please do lock the topic and i will pick the highest bidder by than, right today, otherwise, it is for tomorrow 21:00 +1GMT.

Good luck!

What are you trying to say? That you have a special permission to break rules only to earn a few more $$?

--

Say thanks to mods who allowed to sell your trash here.

I vote for personal BAN for you and your perfect pixel company design!

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2019

@alexvolk Please don't cry! You have to insult people that don't agree with you? Really I'm tired of the insults. You act like a kid. Grow up and act like a adult. You seem like a smart guy, but lack what they call people skills. Yet a simple flag post but you had that burning desire to be a keyboard warrior. So enjoy the timeout for a month.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

The other issue here is a deal is a deal but agree that having major downtime here I will make a exception on the date change but please consult with the admin or mods first. Please.

PieHasBeenEaten said: The other issue here is a deal is a deal but agree that having major downtime here

Extending seems fair to me, but as you say perhaps should have confirmed first.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @alexvolk Please don't cry! You have to insult people that don't agree with you? Really I'm tired of the insults. You act like a kid. Grow up and act like a adult. You seem like a smart guy, but lack what they call people skills. Yet a simple flag post but you had that burning desire to be a keyboard warrior. So enjoy the timeout for a month.

I'm really sorry, but why reality does hurt you so much?

I might be looking like a kid (for you especially, ban me again for insulting you by asking this question?) but listen deal is deal and rules are golden heart of the forum.

If one user has a special preference and protection add them to new group "Protected" and lock threads instantly!

Ah, I have forgotten one thing this is a sale thread not related to HOSTING!

LET is a not Themeforest marketplace and he should follow RULES in the first place.

Even on themeforest "alimemaj and co" doesn't have any sales? Too much skills you know.

How come up that user using LET as a marketplace and creating new rules as he wish?

That's not acceptable at all!

he than decided he wanted something else, and i'm creating a new one for him and i'm left with this one i already made, which is now (useless?) for me.

I'm not sure if his client knows that he is doing auction here. He would happy to see I'm sure!

• I think continue, should be accepted as Force major situation as LET was literally NA in last 72-96 hours so it should be 72-96

Not interested of buying ...

conspiracy theory - I think people will ddos website for couple of days for far less than 400 bucks ( it will be cheaper to ddos it for 20 bucks if the price is near any one top budget)

edited September 2019

@alexvolk what's up with the sudden hate?

Well as much as i don't need to explain you anything, the client is indeed warned before making this contest, though even if he/she wasn't, it would be totally fine too. And he is a member of LET aswell.

As i mentioned before, he/she let go of this template/design, meaning, i can do with it whatever i wish, give it for for free or sell it for a very very high price.

Now to the terms of rule breaking, no one is more privileged than any other member here in the forum(at least i'm not), and i follow rules exactly as you do.

The bidding was not pushed more because i like to make it longer so i can be richer('evil laugh'), it was pushed several times because forum has been dead these past days, and even if you wanted you couldn't open it. Now what if there was some bidder on last minute? How could he bid on a forum that doesn't open? So the one which bidded when the forum was online wins this? You think that's fair?

Anyways like i said earlier, if this is rule breaking and mods/admins are not okay with this, do lock the topic immediately and the winner will be the last bidder since 21:00 yesterday.

Countdown till when the contest is over: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190902T21&p0=284&msg=LET+CountDown&font=cursive

• future auction could also include force majeure clause. Internet is serious business.

• SoftShellWebSoftShellWeb Member, Patron Provider

So the bidding is still open and shuts today at 21:00 GMT +1

@SoftShellWeb said:
    So the bidding is still open and shuts today at 21:00 GMT +1

Correct

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

This thread is approved when armandorg asked me because it is hosting related (I do ask other mods before approving). In addition, he is active enough in LET to make an exception.

I am personally fine with the extension of auction end date but not sure about other mods.

@FAT32 said:
    This thread is approved when armandorg asked me because it is hosting related (I do ask other mods before approving). In addition, he is active enough in LET to make an exception.

I am personally fine with the extension of auction end date but not sure about other mods.

I agree sir, it's only fair as LET has been a bit shit the last few days. Maybe we should just say the last push back is today until 21:00 GMT +1.

Thanked by 1FAT32

This countdown clock is GMT +2. Is it GMT +2 or GMT +1?

@qps said:

This countdown clock is GMT +2. Is it GMT +2 or GMT +1?

As said before +1 GMT 21:00! It seems i messed up the link, in 1 hour and half the contest is over!!

armandorg said: As said before +1 GMT 21:00! It seems i messed up the link, in 1 hour and half the contest is over!!

That's not right either. 2100 GMT +1 is just a bit over three hours from now.