Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BIDDING Contest! - Modern & Custom Hosting Template
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BIDDING Contest! - Modern & Custom Hosting Template

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
edited August 2019 in General

As the title say, today i decided to do something different. This is not some domain bidding or anyway related. Recently i had a client which wanted a custom hosting template for his hosting business, he than decided he wanted something else, and i'm creating a new one for him and i'm left with this one i already made, which is now (useless?) for me. So i'll let it go through a funny(very cheap starting bid) bidding here.

View more screenshots here: https://alimemaj.group/drift/

It's a Hosting Template with these details:
Name: DriftHosting (not my client's website, i came up with it later..)
Industry: Hosting/Servers Company
Responsive, mobile friendly?: Absolutely
Pages: 10 Pages (Home, Web, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated, SSL, Mail, TOS, AUP and Privacy.
Color Scheme: Blue & Black & Grey
Speed: High Load Speed, Optimised Images & Files
Built in: PHP/HTML (it's extreemly easy to edit, footer and menu for example are on one file)
Ever used: Completely Unique, never used by anyone before
Can change colors?: Can change colors to your preferations completely for a small fee.

I am not providing live preview as it would be easy to leak, however if before bidding you wish to preview it live, drop me a PM and you can see it all in TeamViewer.

Now regarding the bidding will start with only 7$ and minimun increase is 1$ from the previous bid and it will end in 1 Septemember. The winner will receive the template completely with all rights. This template has never been used by anyone before and the winner will be the first one and the only one.

Happy Bidding!

P.S: Topic approved by staff.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

7$

Show me live version so that I can wget it

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

$50

Thanked by 2Ympker MichaelCee
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

$51

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2019

Edit
    Whmcs integration available?

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

@HostSlick said:
    Edit
    Whmcs integration available?

The template does not include WHMCS integration, but if the bid is enough( no less than 300). Customizations(colors icons, general colors) and whmcs integration will be free of cost to whoever wins it.

Not really worth it with pennies atm.

• I really hope your client didn't waste your time @armandorg because this template is really appealing. It's like the template I always wished I could create. Would of gladly gone from $8 to $49 in the bid wars but @trewq and @Mr_Tom have me beat ;) Best of luck <3

Thanked by 1Mr_Tom
  • $52

• niceboyniceboy Veteran
    edited August 2019

nice looking template! i think worth $xxx.. but you are on let! :wink:

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

$75

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @armandorg

Just a suggestion: How about posting a GIF or video of the webpage and some of the animations? No need to show the source code obviously -- but I think it'd go a long way in enticing potential bidders.

@Mic-hael said:
    I really hope your client didn't waste your time @armandorg because this template is really appealing. It's like the template I always wished I could create. Would of gladly gone from $8 to $49 in the bid wars but @trewq and @Mr_Tom have me beat ;) Best of luck <3

Thank you very much mate! Appriciated

@niceboy said:
    nice looking template! i think worth $xxx.. but you are on let! :wink:

It ranges from $xxx to $xxxx but its super fine, wanted to give this here no matter the price.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee

@FlamesRunner said:
    @armandorg

Just a suggestion: How about posting a GIF or video of the webpage and some of the animations? No need to show the source code obviously -- but I think it'd go a long way in enticing potential bidders.

Great idea, ill make sure i do as soon as i’ in front of the computer again

Thanked by 2Ympker MichaelCee
  • $76

edited August 2019

Video Preview!

As requested the video:

Notice: Mentioning it again, this template is a custom template and is not being sold with licenses or any other forum. It's let exclusive and only one person gets full rights to do whatever he/she wants with it... even sell it again!

BONUS!: If the winner has bidded more than 300$, he/she will receive WHMCS integration and a complete edit to the color of his desires[red,green...etc] : )

Tagging the bidders: @vpsGOD @wa44io4 @mrTom @trewq @BlaZe

Bidding ends in 1 Septemember.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee vpsGOD
  • $80

$81

• HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep

Woah nice images! I am guessing they aren't custom though, are they?

@HostUp said:
    Woah nice images! I am guessing they aren't custom though, are they?

Images i’m afraid not, hardly used yes. Not custom though.

• $82

• @armandorg said:

Do you remember the 21st night of September?
    Love was changing the minds of pretenders
    While chasing the clouds away

Hey hey hey
    Ba de ya, say do you remember
    Ba de ya, dancing in September
    Ba de ya, never was a cloudy day

Ba duda, ba duda, ba duda, badu
    Ba duda, badu, ba duda, badu
    Ba duda, badu, ba duda

Thanked by 2armandorg uptime
  • hzrhzr Member
    edited August 2019

Can you show a little bit (or just tree-form) of the HTML (screenshot form is fine) so I can see how it is coded, if it matches any standard like BEM CSS or otherwise? How is the CSS/JS built and optimised?

@hzr said:
    Can you show a little bit (or just tree-form) of the HTML (screenshot form is fine) so I can see how it is coded, if it matches any standard like BEM CSS or otherwise? How is the CSS/JS built and optimised?

that is however only html/php.

And this is the template structure:

$83

• $90

$91

4 Days left! (just bumping the topic honestly, everyone knows how long till 1 September :D)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

$7 (just a free bump ;) )

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2019

BONUS!: If the winner has bidded more than 300$, he/she will receive WHMCS integration and a complete edit to the color of his desires[red,green...etc] : )

A complete edit is what i would need. Get it up and running at hostslick.com

I bid $350 for now

I want to have a new website/template and i like this one.

Thanked by 2armandorg ITLabs
  • @HostSlick said:

I bid $350 for now

Looking forward to your new website :)

edited August 2019

@HostSlick said:

I bid $350 for now

Nice! As mentioned before if are the highest bidder till 1 Sept, you'll receive WHMCS integration,Color Edits to your desires[you're not limited to just blue], locations(datacenters..) edits and everything around to get the template in perfect order for your website : )