Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do you find web developer free lancers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where do you find web developer free lancers

Not sure but remember there were some sites ! where you can find freelancers for web developement ?

Comments

• You only joined recently, but let's play this game.

Fiverr, Upwork, Google Campus, Reddit, Discord

Thanked by 1Oldmanasking
  • HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep

@Ympker said:
    You only joined recently, but let's play this game.

I tried fiver once for website developement, never again :( Althought some services are decent over there. Vector conversion is one of them :)
    The fiver pro verified ones might be nice though. I have not had a chance to try them yet.

Thanked by 2Ympker Oldmanasking
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited August 2019

@HostUp said:

@Ympker said:
    You only joined recently, but let's play this game.

I tried fiver once for website developement, never again :( Althought some services are decent over there. Vector conversion is one of them :)
    The fiver pro verified ones might be nice though. I have not had a chance to try them yet.

Never said there are only good ppl on Fiverr. Watch some yt videos "I paid xxx$ on Fiverr for a website". Most 100-200$ website Gigs on Fiverr are people loading a Divi Premade layout (no complaints, I like Divi) and Lorem Ipsum Text and that's mostly it. Not to blame them. If this works, it's good money.

Thanked by 1HostUp
  • imokimok Member

LET, sometimes.

Thanked by 2Ympker Oldmanasking
  • @imok said:
    LET, sometimes.

Sometimes?

• Try to find devs locally. It will be much clearer on both sides and avoid misunderstanding.

Thanked by 1Oldmanasking
  • cazrz said: Try to find devs locally. It will be much clearer on both sides and avoid misunderstanding.

Unless he lives where I do and they do not know html from letter writing.

I was looking for some of this work before, but not anymore. Try @MikePT, depending on what you need/want he might be able to help you out.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AuroraZ said:

cazrz said: Try to find devs locally. It will be much clearer on both sides and avoid misunderstanding.

Unless he lives where I do and they do not know html from letter writing.

I was looking for some of this work before, but not anymore. Try @MikePT, depending on what you need/want he might be able to help you out.

We work with several programmers indeed. I am also a Consultant very often... Granted not within LET budget but we do get things done!

Thank you for the recommendation @AuroraZ 🤘

Thanked by 2AuroraZ Oldmanasking