Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking fo German or Netherland storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking fo German or Netherland storage VPS

alivefoxalivefox Member
edited August 2019 in General

cpu: 1 core
ram: 512MB or more
HDD: 250G or more
Bandwidth: unlimited
Network:100 mbps or more

price:$20 - $25 /year

Comments

• Wait until Nov 27-30.
    This spec is only going to pop up then, for your budget.

• @vimalware said:
    Wait until Nov 27-30.

Yes, I am also looking for ultravp.eu black friday storage server, 20 euro/year special storage VPS, but i can't find someone sell it,or Transfer it.

• @alivefox said:

@vimalware said:
    Wait until Nov 27-30.

Yes, I am also looking for ultravp.eu black friday storage server, 20 euro/year special storage VPS, but i can't find someone sell it,or Transfer it.

For this budget, revise your expectations to 1-2TB of bundled 1gbit transfer.

• Wee bit above your $25 limit (it's 25 Eur/yr),
    Give AlphaVps StorageKVM a go, especially if you don't need to run torrents .
    (edit: threw in my affiliate code)
    I have had no downtime in 9 months. (except a scheduled + announced HW maintenance)
    The disk won't be quite as fast for bursty writes as ultravps zfs magic, but the network blend is premium.
    I run a private Seafile instance there for friends and family.

The 1TB one is the best value for money (+2GB ram). (5EUR/mo)
    Check your download speeds from http://lgbg.alphavps.bg/ first.

• @vimalware said:
    Wee bit above your $25 limit (it's 25 Eur/yr),
    Give AlphaVps StorageKVM a go, especially if you don't need to run torrents .
    (edit: threw in my affiliate code)

Where to go if need with private torrents? Is it even legal to ask about it on LET?

• @somik said:

Where to go if need with private torrents? Is it even legal to ask about it on LET?

Hostsolutions ofc

• @somik said:

Almost any provider with ssd arrays?
    The assault on 'available iops' is what most hypervisor owners really care about. (because it's the most shared/contended resource on low iops hdd arrays),
    ... With the exception being providers that state up front: 'no torrents tolerated'
    (InceptionHosting is one IIRC)

I am not going to list my favourite production providers here, because I don't want to invite the seedbox crowd in. (hypocrisy I know 🤷‍♂️)

I used to run private torrents fine on Time4vps for about half a year. I had already built up a decent ratio on my tracker and didn't need to 'race' anymore. (100mbps was fine)

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Despite not being in your budget, looked at @LiteServer his storage offers? Based in the Serverius datacenter, The Netherlands - great quality and superb service.

• Hetzer.abcvg,webtopia checken