Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

HAProxy not load php file
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAProxy not load php file

hi everyone,
I have a problem with Haproxy, I'm making 3 Google Cloud VPS to learn HAProxy.
1 vps for HAProxy using centos 7

The other 2 vps for website nodes use centos 7 too.

when the html folder on my website vps is filled with index.html the load balance runs smoothly,
but when i change the two vps node of this website to index.php access from ip loadbalance HAProxy 503 service is unavaiable. even though when I access the IP node, a normal website can run php files.

Comments

• reditredit Member, Host Rep

Sorry but what are you changing. HAProxy is just that a proxy and will pass the request to the backend server.
    If you web server loads a static HTML file but not a PHP file I would guess that your backend server configuration is incorrect.
    Without seeing your confirmation I can't help anymore if you want DM me your confirmation file from HAProxy and I'll have a quick look.
    As a side thought can you get the PHP file to load if you go directly to the backend from an external client.