Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wordpress hosting help. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wordpress hosting help.

2»

Comments

• What the hell affiliate link!!! ban her guys !!! what about Community Rules

• Try EasyWP, Wordpress Hosting from Namecheap.

• finnaly. it happened

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said:
    bluehost is probably the worst host you could possibly use, it is well know, if you use bluehost its your own fault, bluehost are the worst host you could use, they have terrible service, do not use bluehost bluehost review bluehost review.

bluehost is probably the worst host you could possibly use, it is well know, if you use bluehost its your own fault, bluehost are the worst host you could use, they have terrible service, do not use bluehost bluehost review bluehost review.

little hard giving bluehost some good LET seo ah?

• ehabehab Member
    edited August 2019

back in Libya if this face comes to town it will be news, and she will block traffic. wewo

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @Lee said:
    Whilst on the subject of Wordpress, I hear so many people complaining about how bad Gutenberg is as an editor but when I tried it a few weeks back I thought it was better than the classic editor. Why is it so hated?

Because people hate change.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

That's actually a bluehost marketing program.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

armandorg said: little hard giving bluehost some good LET seo ah?

E
    I
    G

• LeeLee Veteran

ahnlak said: Because people hate change.

Perhaps, I never used Wordpress much that I got so 'into' the classic editor, I just find Gutenberg ideal for fast blogging. A bit like the editor on Ghost.

• Vote VPS: Vultr - DO - Linode -Upcloud

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

@BlaZe said:

@Lee said:
    Whilst on the subject of Wordpress, I hear so many people complaining about how bad Gutenberg is as an editor but when I tried it a few weeks back I thought it was better than the classic editor. Why is it so hated?

I would kill the person who suggested the whole concept of Gutenberg. Its shit. The classic editor is nice. The Gutenberg makes it all complicated to write a simple post.

Gutenberg is as stuffed with extras and unhealthy as a gluten burger. Visually appealing for some maybe.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @ahnlak said:

@Lee said:

I prefer Gutenberg to the old editor - comparing all the pros and cons. However, have you tried adding and editing (filling in fields) a table using Gutenberg? :)
    It is painfully slow.

• @bikegremlin said:

@ahnlak said:

@Lee said:

I prefer Gutenberg to the old editor - comparing all the pros and cons. However, have you tried adding and editing (filling in fields) a table using Gutenberg? :)
    It is painfully slow.

To be fair, I've always just switched to HTML - but Gutenberg isn't built for techies. It's built for the other 97% of Wordpress users.

• LeeLee Veteran

ahnlak said: It's built for the other 97% of Wordpress users.

Sounds right, it is the type of editor the majority of users will want but the few won't. Those few can still switch back to classic I believe.

• @ahnlak said:

@bikegremlin said:

@ahnlak said:

@Lee said:

It is painfully slow.

To be fair, I've always just switched to HTML - but Gutenberg isn't built for techies. It's built for the other 97% of Wordpress users.

When I write a long article and want to add anchor links to each heading, it is very easy and convenient to do in Gutenberg. Doing it in pure HTML takes some effort.

Old editor had a bad "habit" of skipping to the top whenever you switched from visual to HTML view and back. Without that it would have been a bit easier.

My drivel on Gutenberg at a lot greater length:
    https://io.bikegremlin.com/6962/gutenberg/

• Iam with the editor that gives me text-align="justify"

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

There was a pure javascript vi clone released years ago. They should just use that.

• Lee said: Those few can still switch back to classic I believe.

Yes. with extra "Classic editor" plugin (•_•)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

@BlaZe said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Maybe namecheap.com or godaddy.com?

Start with small plan and upgrade when your visitors/traffic increase..

You do realize its a fake user just want to get the affiliate link clicked.

Also, how do I put it, "mat kar itna help, nahi degi" (don't help so much, you won't get laid :p)

Ghutno tak pani vara tha.. time nehi kat raha that bro (House almost flooded so no work in hand..😁)

Thanked by 2BlaZe vyas11
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

@ViridWeb said:

Ghutno tak pani vara tha.. time nehi kat raha that bro (House almost flooded so no work in hand)

Hope not NCR heard today its rather crazy

• @millycorn said:
    I want start a blog and need a hosting for wordpress.Help me to decide which one is best.

Update just found this thankyou
    [removed spam]

You could choose any hosting provider with 2-5 years in the industry and OPCache enabled. It should be fine for you at the beginning.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@radualexandru said:

@millycorn said:
    I want start a blog and need a hosting for wordpress.Help me to decide which one is best.

[removed spam]

You could choose any hosting provider with 2-5 years in the industry and OPCache enabled. It should be fine for you at the beginning.

Dear @millycorn was banned nearly a week ago, so who are you talking to?

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@angstrom said:

@radualexandru said:

@millycorn said:

[removed spam]

He can still see this thread.

@armandorg said:

@angstrom said:

@radualexandru said:

@millycorn said:

[removed spam]

He can still see this thread.

By all signs, @millycorn signed up to shill, not to sincerely ask for advice. Otherwise he (she?) probably wouldn't have been banned in the first place.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @millcorn and @radualexandru may be the same person, Mods and Admins would know better then I.

• Depend on how well do you know about coding.. you can start with a web hosting or VPS.

@Millenniunns said:
    Depend on how well do you know about coding.. you can start with a web hosting or VPS.

Thanks for your input.

Thanked by 1ITLabs