Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DirectAdmin based BuyShared resellers now available! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DirectAdmin based BuyShared resellers now available!

2»

Comments

• @Francisco Can you not order cPanel now?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Scott15 said:
    @Francisco Can you not order cPanel now?

I'm likely going to make it available, but you'll have to pay the per-user price.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Scott15
  • Eagerly awaiting the cpanel to DA upgrade for the regular $5/y plans.

• evnixevnix Member
    edited August 2019

Looks like we have LU available now!!
    I hope the coupon CPANELLIKESNICKELBACK works in LU as well now

@evnix said:
    Looks like we have LU available now!!
    I hope the coupon CPANELLIKESNICKELBACK works in LU as well now

It does :)

Francisco

• It's up to you.

Depending on how the uptake is we'll likely spin up a counterpart DA node for each of our cPanel nodes to allow users to easily move their IP's over without messing with my OCD.

Francisco

I prefer to maintain my actual IP... But i can wait until December for migration.

• evnixevnix Member
    edited August 2019

@Francisco after applying the coupon my due date is 09/01/2019 which is less than a month but anyway I don't mind.

From being a cPanel user, I can say directadmin(atleast at buyshared) is surprisingly fast and snappy compared to cPanel at the same location.
    I do have trouble connecting using ssh on the sub accounts(tried port 2222 as well), not sure if it is a directadmin issue though.

@evnix said:
    @Francisco after applying the coupon my due date is 09/01/2019 which is less than a month but anyway I don't mind.

From being a cPanel user, I can say directadmin(atleast at buyshared) is surprisingly fast and snappy compared to cPanel at the same location.
    I do have trouble connecting using ssh on of the sub accounts(tried port 2222 as well), not sure if it is a directadmin issue though.

SSH has been moved from 2222 to 53667 on both DirectAdmin and cPanel.

The coupon will renew itself 2-3 times, or at least should.

Francisco

Thanked by 1evnix