Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has any body used Namecheap premium email?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Has any body used Namecheap premium email?

Any body have used Namecheap premium email? How is it?

Comments

• No, but I do use another provider that uses Openexchange and the webmail is quite good.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

MXRoute there is where it is.
    They still spam me for the fucking VPN, which is like 3x more expensive then PIA.

The only shit they can sell with a decent pricing is domains.

• Well, if you meant the "Private Email Hosting" offering: I have a package ("Private") running for someone else for a few years now and can't say anything bad about it. Yes, it's relatively expensive - especially when you need additional mailboxes. But it does a good job so far.

• lnxlnx Member, Patron Provider

I have used it a few times, mostly when they had coupons where you could get a year of service for a dollar. It was serviceable, but I wasn't a huge fan of the OX interface.

• Haven't seen any reason to use namecheap. Some domain registrars include a few free mailboxes and they work ok as far as I've tried. If you want basic cheap email you can't beat mxroute, but it's definitely a low end service. For higher end ($$$), I like fastmail. What are you trying to do? Personal mailbox? Organization? Newsletters? Etc.