Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wordpress hosting help.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wordpress hosting help.

millycornmillycorn Member
edited August 2019 in General

I want start a blog and need a hosting for wordpress.Help me to decide which one is best.

Update just found this thankyou
[removed spam]

Comments

• cazrzcazrz Member
    edited August 2019

that one stole my undies

• blah I should have seen that coming

• millycornmillycorn Member
    edited August 2019

If any one has better hosting you can tell me here as I have to host one more website .

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2019

Fucking affiliate link. ban her for shilling.

Thanked by 2ITLabs WebProject
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

@millycorn said:
    I want start a blog and need a hosting for wordpress.Help me to decide which one is best.

Maybe namecheap.com or godaddy.com?

Start with small plan and upgrade when your visitors/traffic increase..

• millycornmillycorn Member
    edited August 2019

@ViridWeb said:

@millycorn said:

Thankyou

• ehabehab Member

just wanted to say nice face and smile .....

• @ehab said:
    just wanted to say nice face and smile .....

Ohh so sweet of you ;)

• HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

Digitalocean is very nice. I host my blogs there. Feel free to follow the setup tutorial I made for it here if you are not quite sure how to do it :). Best wishes!

• HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

@ViridWeb said:

@millycorn said:

https://www.bluehost.com/track/onlygamingparadise

godaddy. Please no :(. Horrible support!

@Lee said:

stefeman said: ban her

Hah, like its a her.

LOL

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lol

Thanked by 1Lee
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

bluehost is probably the worst host you could possibly use, it is well know, if you use bluehost its your own fault, bluehost are the worst host you could use, they have terrible service, do not use bluehost bluehost review bluehost review.

bluehost is probably the worst host you could possibly use, it is well know, if you use bluehost its your own fault, bluehost are the worst host you could use, they have terrible service, do not use bluehost bluehost review bluehost review.

• @HostUp said:
    Digitalocean is very nice. I host my blogs there. Feel free to follow the setup tutorial I made for it here if you are not quite sure how to do it :). Best wishes!

Thankyou very much I will definitely follow.

• @Amitz said:
    What is that part of his link good for?
    /track/onlygamingparadise

Some kind of affiliate shit?

I found this on Twitter as I posted the whole as it was same there Sorry if i done anything wrong ☺

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@ViridWeb said:

You do realize its a fake user just want to get the affiliate link clicked.

Also, how do I put it, "mat kar itna help, nahi degi" (don't help so much, you won't get laid :p)

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Joined 3:08PM and starts thread, mentioning Blue Host.

Go figure.

• If you just a beginner . I would recommend for a shared hosting plan.

• LeeLee Veteran

AlphaNinevps_com said: If you just a beginner . I would recommend for a shared hosting plan.

He is no beginner.

• LeeLee Veteran

Whilst on the subject of Wordpress, I hear so many people complaining about how bad Gutenberg is as an editor but when I tried it a few weeks back I thought it was better than the classic editor. Why is it so hated?

• ehabehab Member

after seeing the picture i don't want to talk about computers. I want to talk about sexy time.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@Lee said:
    Whilst on the subject of Wordpress, I hear so many people complaining about how bad Gutenberg is as an editor but when I tried it a few weeks back I thought it was better than the classic editor. Why is it so hated?

I would kill the person who suggested the whole concept of Gutenberg. Its shit. The classic editor is nice. The Gutenberg makes it all complicated to write a simple post.

Thanked by 2Lee imok
  • LeeLee Veteran

BlaZe said: I would kill the person who suggested the whole concept of Gutenberg. Its shit. The classic editor is nice. The Gutenberg makes it all complicated to write a simple post.

Interesting, I thought the opposite.

• BlaZe said: I would kill the person who suggested the whole concept of Gutenberg. Its shit. The classic editor is nice. The Gutenberg makes it all complicated to write a simple post.

It's not so complicated (i hate gutenshi** too). You just need some training days writing things. And in gutenberg you have as block classic editor ;)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ehab said:
    after seeing the picture i don't want to talk about computers. I want to talk about sexy time.

We’re definitely going to see you on the international news sometime in the next 18 months, aren’t we.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Did the ban hammer become more soft regarding pretty profile images?

• Just a fake account made to refer his own referral link...

• @millycorn where's Vanilli?

• @ITLabs said:
    @millycorn where's Vanilli?

Come on, we all know what happened to Vanilli... :wink:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/milli-vanillis-rob-pilatus-dead-at-33-2-243519/

Thanked by 1ITLabs