Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone familiar with Gullo Hosting Ticketing?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone familiar with Gullo Hosting Ticketing?

Ticket page said technical support for paid support only so I'm hesitant to open a ticket. So how to contact Cam for server issue?

I'm not running any website on its cpanel shared hosting account. I'm just using it to learn mysql. But phpmyadmin is running very very slow, almost unusable and the cpu usage spiked to 99% every time.

Comments

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited August 2019

You can PM @cam

Thanked by 2spitz Cam
  • simlevsimlev Member
    edited August 2019

In my experience, Cam answered my tickets within a reasonable timeframe and did what was needed on his part. I always understood the NO SUPPORT policy as meant to discourage clueless users from asking silly things that they should be able to figue out themselves. Tickets are there (they're not disabled) to let the provider know of any actual issues and request his intervention when needed. I must say that both the service and the attention to customers have been far superior to what I expected from a 1$/year hosting.

Thanked by 2spitz Cam
  • Just pop him a ticket, he's a nice guy. If he believes you shouldn't have opened the ticket he'll just let you know and close it. But judging by the problem you're describing, it's definitely worth opening a ticket for.

Thanked by 2spitz Cam
  • Will drop him a ticket come Monday.

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@spitz said:
    Will drop him a ticket come Monday.

Send it in today :) Ill check it out for you

Thanked by 1spitz
  • Issue resolved, thanks everyone.

• @spitz said:
    Issue resolved, thanks everyone.

Glad to hear — /thread

This discussion has been closed.