Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE ★

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

JustHost.ru offer quality Shared hosting service since 2009 year. We offer best Shared hosting service on SSD. Flexible configuration of SSD space. UNLIMITED bandwidth per account. AliPay and UnionPay accepted. Crypto-coins (BTC BCH LTC) accepted.

UNLIMITED disk space. There is no limit on the disk, pay per megabyte. Charges is performed daily for 0.01 RUB (0,00015 USD) per 1 MB of actually occupied space.

• UNLIMITED ssd space
  • IPv4 + IPv6
  • 15-days FREE
  • UNLIMITED 50 Mbit bandwidth
  • 20% OFF with yearly plan.

We offer:

Economy shared hosting plan:

• 4 cores
  • 4096 RAM
  • Unmetered ssd (0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day)
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 50Mbps bandwidth
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

0.30 RUB (less than $0.01) / month

Order now

We accept payments:

• VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/JCB
  • PayPal
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • Crypto-coins (BTC BCH LTC)
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

Shared hosting located at DataLine (Moscow, Tier III, https://lg.justhost.ru) location.

https://justhost.ru/hosting/thrifty-plan/
English/Chinese/German/Russian support available.

Comments

• LOL $0.01/month that cannot even cover the Paypal Fee..

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited August 2019

@dedipromo said:
    LOL $0.01/month that cannot even cover the Paypal Fee..

It is not really $0.01 a month ad you have to pay for storage as well. 0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day it averages 75 cents a day for 5 GB, for 20GB would be 3 dollars a day.

edit: Nice try at a marketing gimmick, but essentially breaks down when you stop and look at it.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Would be good for static sites but when it comes to running a blog, meh, I'll pass.

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@AuroraZ said:

@dedipromo said:
    LOL $0.01/month that cannot even cover the Paypal Fee..

It is not really $0.01 a month ad you have to pay for storage as well. 0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day it averages 75 cents a day for 5 GB, for 20GB would be 3 dollars a day.

edit: Nice try at a marketing gimmick, but essentially breaks down when you stop and look at it.

Its real economy for lite weight websites and there is no limit at HDD space at all and per day

Thanked by 1kkrajk

@BlaZe said:
    Would be good for static sites but when it comes to running a blog, meh, I'll pass.

For blogs and any another Optimal hosting plan https://justhost.ru/hosting/optimal-plan/ From 69 RUB (1.06 USD/mo for 10GB SSD space)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

AuroraZ said: It is not really $0.01 a month ad you have to pay for storage as well. 0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day it averages 75 cents a day for 5 GB, for 20GB would be 3 dollars a day.

1GB = $4.61/mo (disk + the $.01)

5GB = $23.05/mo

Cheaper in February, though.

OTOH, if you run something small, like a static-based blog where you generate off-site and push the pages to the server, it could be relatively cheap if your blog is mostly text. Even if you use wordpress, a new WP install is about 45MB. If your final setup with a theme, etc. is 200MB, then that's 91 cents a month.

If you've got a lot of images, or even a relatively modest set of images, that could quickly push you to paying more metered than you'd pay flat-rate elsewhere.

Not sure how one would calculate the "yearly plan discount" in this model, though. 20% off the $.01 a month, or prepaid storage credits?

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @raindog308 said:

AuroraZ said: It is not really $0.01 a month ad you have to pay for storage as well. 0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day it averages 75 cents a day for 5 GB, for 20GB would be 3 dollars a day.

1GB = $4.61/mo (disk + the $.01)

5GB = $23.05/mo

Cheaper in February, though.

OTOH, if you run something small, like a static-based blog where you generate off-site and push the pages to the server, it could be relatively cheap if your blog is mostly text. Even if you use wordpress, a new WP install is about 45MB. If your final setup with a theme, etc. is 200MB, then that's 91 cents a month.

If you've got a lot of images, or even a relatively modest set of images, that could quickly push you to paying more metered than you'd pay flat-rate elsewhere.

Not sure how one would calculate the "yearly plan discount" in this model, though. 20% off the $.01 a month, or prepaid storage credits?

Do not forget what the OS uses for space as well. even a Debian minimal install can take up to 2GB. Add that to the WP install you are looking at close to 10 dollars a month, and that is minimal.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

AuroraZ said: Do not forget what the OS uses for space as well. even a Debian minimal install can take up to 2GB. Add that to the WP install you are looking at close to 10 dollars a month, and that is minimal.

It's shared hosting, so I assume it's only what's in your home directory.

Though strange they're calling out vCPU and RAM.

Thanked by 2AuroraZ ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited August 2019

@AuroraZ said:
    Do not forget what the OS uses for space as well. even a Debian minimal install can take up to 2GB. Add that to the WP install you are looking at close to 10 dollars a month, and that is minimal.

But it's shared so the OS is already included.

Edit: already mentioned by @raindog308.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited August 2019

@raindog308 said:

AuroraZ said: Do not forget what the OS uses for space as well. even a Debian minimal install can take up to 2GB. Add that to the WP install you are looking at close to 10 dollars a month, and that is minimal.

It's shared hosting, so I assume it's only what's in your home directory.

@ITLabs

Yeah I saw that after I posted, but you are right it is a little confusing. That is why I saying I figured it was a VPS.

It might be time for @antonpa to rewrite this so it makes some sense.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @antonpa

If this is to be fair, I'd expect that once the economy plan becomes more expensive than your 10GB plan, you should automatically switch it after the next billing period. Or at the very least notify the customer of excess cost.

@raindog308 said:

On Economy plan where is no yearly discount - it's daily charged plan. Optimal plan have all discounts.

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock

@AuroraZ said:

This is offer about shared hosting plan, so its not a VPS and where is no any OS.

@raindog308 said:

Its CloudLinux OS based hosting, so every shared hosting account got 4 cores and 4GB RAM limit.

@FlamesRunner said:
    @antonpa

If this is to be fair, I'd expect that once the economy plan becomes more expensive than your 10GB plan, you should automatically switch it after the next billing period. Or at the very least notify the customer of excess cost.

Anytime all users can change their plan to Optimal.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited August 2019

antonpa said: 4 cores,4096 RAM

That is what makes it sound like one. I understood it was shared after I posted, and said I screwed up.

No idea what you mean by the 4 cores and 4gb of ram on shared hosting, but you do you bud.

@AuroraZ said:
    No idea what you mean by the 4 cores and 4gb of ram on shared hosting, but you do you bud.

Its CloudLinux OS based hosting, so any shared hosting account got 4 cores and 4GB RAM limit.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho