Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StockServers - KVM - NVMe - SSD - $13/y -SSD - 1Gbps - New Location US/EU - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StockServers - KVM - NVMe - SSD - $13/y -SSD - 1Gbps - New Location US/EU

Comments

• TheRealDealTheRealDeal Member
    edited July 2019

@innya
    I just put NS1 and NS2 in the nameserver boxes. That works for me

Thanked by 1Bopie
  • innyainnya Member

I did that still give me same error.

• innyainnya Member

ok i might have put small . caps work. thanks

• BopieBopie Member

@CasualCanvas said:
    @Bopie you have a promo for the SSD - 2G? Only need 20G to 30G of SSD Disk Space and 1TB of Bandwidth, 2GB Ram and more high freq core the better.

If you drop me a PM with your needed spec i can see what i can do for you but i cant promise anything

• Seems promising. Grabbed a 2GB SSD in Miami -- benches okayish, overall a bit laggy (I'm in TX). Will give it a week or so before final judgement as lag may be a transient issue.

• BopieBopie Member

@felbane said:
    Seems promising. Grabbed a 2GB SSD in Miami -- benches okayish, overall a bit laggy (I'm in TX). Will give it a week or so before final judgement as lag may be a transient issue.

Hi,

We have tested our side and also against some test VPS and can't find an issue however there may be an issue with just your vps and would be happy to help you diagnose the issue if you would like to shoot us a ticket we can surely help look into this.

• I'm late, 1G KVM already sold out.

• BopieBopie Member

@r00t4bl3 said:
    I'm late, 1G KVM already sold out.

Feel free to check again now, We have cleared some orders that have not been paid :D

• @Bopie said:

@CasualCanvas said:
    @Bopie you have a promo for the SSD - 2G? Only need 20G to 30G of SSD Disk Space and 1TB of Bandwidth, 2GB Ram and more high freq core the better.

If you drop me a PM with your needed spec i can see what i can do for you but i cant promise anything

Already sent you one earlier.

• Hello LET! I would like to update everyone on some changes.

First of all if you would like to contact us through LET please use @StockServers this is a change for our brand and all further LET content will be through this account. It's also a good change for us, as this allows us to slim line support and sales.

If anyone has any questions feel free to P.M us, send a ticket or use our LiveChat!

Thanked by 3uptime Ouji vyas11
  • give me more HDD special. it's out of stock.

• We have a 400GB one available for $4.75/m!
    With:
    4vCores
    400GB HDD
    2GB Ram
    32TB Bandwidth@1GBPS
    Link
    Feel free to reach out to us via P.M, Ticket or Live Chat.

• Just a update for you all!
    We have currently run out of stock for our Miami SSD offerings.
    We are waiting for some servers deployed and will update you when we are offering them again.

We still have 18 NVMe Specials in stock!

NVMe Special

• 2 vCPU @3.6Ghz+ (i7 7700);
    • 2GB DDR4 Ram;
    • 30GB NVMe Space;
    • 1gbps 32TB Bandwidth (shared);
    • 1 IPv4;
    • KVM Virtualization;
    • Operating System: Linux;
    • Located in Helsinki;

Special price: $4/mo
    Order link: https://my.stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=63

• @Bopie said:

@felbane said:
    Seems promising. Grabbed a 2GB SSD in Miami -- benches okayish, overall a bit laggy (I'm in TX). Will give it a week or so before final judgement as lag may be a transient issue.

Hi,

We have tested our side and also against some test VPS and can't find an issue however there may be an issue with just your vps and would be happy to help you diagnose the issue if you would like to shoot us a ticket we can surely help look into this.

After a few hours things seemed to settle down and the lag pretty much disappeared. However, my instance got suspended due to apparently using too much CPU. Support recommended I switch to an NVMe instance in Finland since the i7 7700 CPU is better suited for my case.

I'm a little worried about lag to EU but so far I'm super impressed with support and with the service overall.

• When will the 512mb yearly special be back in stock?

• @Turboooo There is now 2 in stock!

• loger8loger8 Member
    edited August 2019

@StockServers your website is down.

• We are currently dealing connectivity issues with the server that our main site is on.
    All client services are online and fully operational.

• please leave a message when it's done.

• subarusubaru Member
    edited August 2019

@StockServers said:
    We are currently dealing connectivity issues with the server that our main site is on.
    All client services are online and fully operational.

I am trying to open your site to make a payment, and still waiting...hope it will be available soon.

• @subaru We are working on it. All services are running.
    If you have any issues feel free to P.M us.

• can anyone post bench on NVMe special?

• @Georges00 said:
    512 KVM Special is a great value!
    Here's some nench.sh benchmarks

nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh

benchmark timestamp: 2019-07-27 17:37:54 UTC

Processor: QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores: 1
    Frequency: 3392.436 MHz
    RAM: 487M
    Swap: 511M
    Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-957.1.3.el7.x86_64 x86_64

Disks:
    vda 10G HDD

CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
    3.742 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
    CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
    4.799 seconds

ioping: seek rate
    min/avg/max/mdev = 116.5 us / 257.3 us / 51.2 ms / 2.51 ms
    ioping: sequential read speed
    generated 5.96 k requests in 5.00 s, 1.46 GiB, 1.19 k iops, 298.2 MiB/s

dd: sequential write speed
    1st run: 489.23 MiB/s
    2nd run: 479.70 MiB/s
    3rd run: 475.88 MiB/s
    average: 481.61 MiB/s

IPv4 speedtests
    your IPv4: 216.126.233.xxxx

Cachefly CDN:         63.12 MiB/s
    Leaseweb (NL):        13.76 MiB/s
    Softlayer DAL (US):   34.66 MiB/s
    Online.net (FR):      14.95 MiB/s
    OVH BHS (CA):         37.87 MiB/s

IPv6 speedtests
    your IPv6: 2a09:be40:2901:xxxx

Leaseweb (NL):        13.36 MiB/s
    Softlayer DAL (US):   16.06 MiB/s
    Online.net (FR):      14.36 MiB/s
    OVH BHS (CA):         12.46 MiB/s

Network performance is good

• Sold out for 1GB KVM Special ...

• Just purchased a 512m KVM yearly special plan. And, I can not access "Enduser Panel".

Thanked by 1isunbejo
  • @zjcai said:
    Just purchased a 512m KVM yearly special plan. And, I can not access "Enduser Panel".

I've reported that and they are working on it. Access directly to vps.stockservers.com for now

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @sanvit said:

@zjcai said:
    Just purchased a 512m KVM yearly special plan. And, I can not access "Enduser Panel".

I've reported that and they are working on it. Access directly to vps.stockservers.com for now

Good to know. Was trying to log on but then had to leave for a meeting. Will try the other link...

• @blackhiden Thank you.

@zjcai The link to the end-user panel for some reason does not like to work, I can assure you I will look into it today.

You can always access your control panels via the links sent in your welcome emails :D

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • barbar Member

BEWARE OF THEM!
    I've purchased a VPS from them.
    They billed me from the start but took more than a week to provide me with it.
    I was unsatisfied with it but kept it for a month.
    A few days before the termination date I told them that I want to cancel the subscription.
    The subscription was cancelled and then I asked them to extend the time with the VPS because I only got it a week after I paid. They complied.
    Then on the 8th I got to see that they terminated my account, turned off the VPS, closed my tickets and I can't contact them. To add to that, they also charged me on PayPal for the next month.
    I recommend you not to do any business with them, I'm currently on the process of submitting reports to PayPal in order to get my money back.

• DebouncerDebouncer Member, Host Rep

@bar, have you canceled your PayPal subscription?