Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania ! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania !

Comments

• @pike said:

@ZiriusPH said:

edfox said: That means "Yes, but as long as you don't abuse it".

does making it seed torrents considered abuse? i'm confused as to when will it be called abused.

Exactly. My name really is Titties McMotorboat, I swear!

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@dahartigan hi there sweety Titties.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • With premium potassium enlargement technology

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@dahartigan said:
    With premium potassium enlargement technology

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @ITLabs said:

@dahartigan said:
    With premium potassium enlargement technology

Jesus that woman would make an excellent wife, she would be very strong on plow..

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • GaleejGaleej Member

anyone got their servers provisioned?

• cociucociu Member

Galeej said: anyone got their servers provisioned?

we have 30 orders more in provide , what was placed in the latest days , any way for the moment only centos7 template is work. In the next days we will add the remaining templates.

Thanked by 2Galeej gazmull
  • GaleejGaleej Member

@cociu said:

Galeej said: anyone got their servers provisioned?

we have 30 orders more in provide , what was placed in the latest days , any way for the moment only centos7 template is work. In the next days we will add the remaining templates.

Thanks, please update once template for Ubuntu is available.

• cociucociu Member

Galeej said: Thanks, please update once template for Ubuntu is available.

my colleage working in this , maybe 1 hour , maybe 3 days. But will appear. Any way pleas note and read the offer this cupon code vill expire soon. So if you really need it i sugest to place the order now. You have 5 days money back guarantee start from the day when the service is delivered.

• GaleejGaleej Member

@cociu said:

Galeej said: Thanks, please update once template for Ubuntu is available.

my colleage working in this , maybe 1 hour , maybe 3 days. But will appear. Any way pleas note and read the offer this cupon code vill expire soon. So if you really need it i sugest to place the order now. You have 5 days money back guarantee start from the day when the service is delivered.

I have already ordered and VPS provisioned just minutes ago. Just wanted to use Ubuntu instead of CentOS.

• cociucociu Member

Galeej said: I have already ordered and VPS provisioned just minutes ago. Just wanted to use Ubuntu instead of CentOS

you are welcome , we work in ubuntu , debian , and windows 10. so i hope will be asap , but with the big disk is not so easy , really was verry upset 1 week ago when we face the problem.

• GaleejGaleej Member

@cociu said:

Galeej said: I have already ordered and VPS provisioned just minutes ago. Just wanted to use Ubuntu instead of CentOS

you are welcome , we work in ubuntu , debian , and windows 10. so i hope will be asap , but with the big disk is not so easy , really was verry upset 1 week ago when we face the problem.

Agree, really appreciate your efforts. I will wait till you fix this. I already use the other 1TB storage offer but on 100mbps port.Just wanted to migrate to 1gbps port now.

• cociucociu Member
    edited July 2019

update : all orders from this offer placed until now is provided. Unfortunatly until now we have only centos7 precreated template so in the next 1-2 days you can use only this template, my colleage is work hard to create and add the remaining templates.

• some of you was ask for custom iso , for the moment we will not offered until we will fix the problem with the templates.

• in some node is not work "novnc" consloe , this will be fixed in maximum 24 hours.

-Any question please let me know.

-important to know : our module is resize the disk so if you have plans like 2-4-8-10 tb you can espect some minutes until the vm is reinstalled, if the clientarea page is expire please do not refresh because will start to reinstall again from zero , so if is expire open a new instance and navigate to your account instead of refresh.

• we will close automatically all tikets related to delivery/space problem/any error what was opened until now to have our tiketing support clear and start to receive the real problems what will occur start from now.

Thanks all who was join and still remain some cupons/days.

• bashbash Member
    edited July 2019

• I got excited when I saw the email with my vps details..

Maybe I'll just use centos, I mean, I don't really NEED debian for processing Linux iso torrents..

• Well I kinda thank that momentarily only-centOS-template issue... finally getting my hands on that distro after just sticking to Debian. Hehe.

• williewillie Member
    edited July 2019

dahartigan said: Maybe I'll just use centos, I mean, I don't really NEED debian for processing Linux iso torrents..

If they're debian iso torrents you should process them from centos and vice versa, just to have some diversification.

• @dahartigan said: Maybe I'll just use centos, I mean, I don't really NEED debian for processing Linux iso torrents..

Just a thought - if your vnc/novnc works, can't you just boot into netboot.xyz via iso-file and grub config and install Debian? I'm just wondering...

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited July 2019

@nullnothere said:

@dahartigan said: Maybe I'll just use centos, I mean, I don't really NEED debian for processing Linux iso torrents..

Just a thought - if your vnc/novnc works, can't you just boot into netboot.xyz via iso-file and grub config and install Debian? I'm just wondering...

More than likely, however I believe the VNC/NOVNC was also not working. Either way, I'm not actually worried, I'm more of a glass-half-full kinda guy.. ;)

Edit: I guess what I'm saying is at this point, waiting a few extra days/weeks to get the OS right is kinda moot.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited July 2019

This thread is the train wreck that just keeps on giving, you want the provider to succeed only to wait for the next fail

• beaglebeagle Member

@Lee said:
    This thread is the train wreck that just keeps on giving, you want the provider to succeed only to wait for the next fail

That's LET in a nutshell.

Thanked by 4Falzo Lee bjo edfox
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited July 2019

@cociu said:
    Also if is huge demands we can delay in provide your service up to the day 16.07.2019 so please be patciense .

July 11 - ... july 16 ... - then july 25, more than a week past july 16

update : all orders from this offer placed until now is provided. Unfortunatly until now we have only centos7 precreated template ... my colleage is work hard to create and add the remaining templates.

... custom iso , for the moment we will not offered ...

• in some node is not work "novnc" consloe

TL;DR: provider sold a product he didn't have available at the time of offer. Provider made promises ... and promises ... and didn't keep them.
    Some (many? most?) customers have no remote console and only 1 (one!) OS/distri available they don't want - on a KVM(!) VPS.

@beagle said:

@Lee said:

That's LET in a nutshell.

No. There is a diversity of providers here, many of them at least "OK - for that low price", and some of them even really good (and yes, a couple of mediocre ones, too).

But cociu is a special case. He repeats the same errors over and over again. And he keeps making promises he doesn't keep - but he seems to be a very nice and friendly guy and having seemingly great offers for which again and again many people fall.

This isn't the first thread of the "cociu great offer" kind and it won't be the last one unless cociu learns 2 simple rules:

• Sell only what you have available and in good working condition
    • Sell no more than you can provide reasonable support for within reasonable response time.
  • Been a client for at least over a year. I would say the services he provides is great for the price.

I did have a downtime for maybe a month or so? But I was well compensated (by a better package) so I don't mind. I think it is not wise to host production websites on his services because if you run into trouble, getting support to help you might be hard (although they do reply). So use it for your own needs. You very well know that you may encounter problems and won't get support as soon as you want. Be prepared for that. You already know what to expect. ;) If you want a solid uptime and decent support, go for other providers with good reputation matching those. If you want great value for your money, cociu's packages are always there.

• cociucociu Member

jsg said: July 11 - ... july 16 ... - then july 25, more than a week past july 16

your comment is nothing .. sorry but when one is not know the real reason ... any way , i dont thik you see here people who ask for his money and was not refunded. Also we have anunciate all this people will be compensated with +7 days more due of this delays. So .. can you try to be better in find something wrong ? Thanks.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@cociu said:
    sorry but when one is not know the real reason

I don't care about the "real reason" because it seems to be a routine and not an exception with your company.

You - reasonably and rightfully - expect your customers to pay in time and to act within the rules. No "real reason", just "stick to the deal".

i dont thik you see here people who ask for his money and was not refunded.

I did not say anything about your refunding.

Also we have anunciate all this people will be compensated with +7 days more due of this delays. So .. can you try to be better in find something wrong ? Thanks.

Yes, I can:

@jsg said:
    ... 2 simple rules:

• Sell only what you have available and in good working condition
    • Sell no more than you can provide reasonable support for within reasonable response time.
    Thanked by 2Lee SwordfishBE
  • nix92nix92 Member

I don't know what they are doing but since 25/07/2019 (17:25) I cannot access my VPS, they solved the 4GB space problem but probably in doing so, they managed to make my VPS unaccessible. I opened a ticket on the 25 of July and until now nobody responded, in the meantime, I cannot use my vps, also the VNC/NoVNC console isn't working.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@nix92 said:
    I opened a ticket on the 25 of July and until now nobody responded, in the meantime, I cannot use my vps, also the VNC/NoVNC console isn't working.

but that's what you signed up for. I suggest you bump your ticket ones a day, pretty sure that will help. somehow.

Thanked by 2uptime pike
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

edoarudo5 said: I think it is not wise to host production websites on his services because if you run into trouble, getting support to help you might be hard (although they do reply).

lulz ...

@nix92 said:
    also the VNC/NoVNC console isn't working.

well, which one is it? VNC or NoVNC?

For dog's sake, make up your mind man!

This thread is confusing enough as it is to begin with.

And now the end is surely nigh!

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@uptime said:
    well, which one is it? VNC or NoVNC?

For dog's sake, make up your mind man!

He has NO VNC access... so NoVNC! For fox's sake it's so simple man!

Thanked by 2uptime SirFoxy
  • uptimeuptime Member

No - no NoVNC ...?

Oh hell no!

Thanked by 1ITLabs