Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM Server begin from 2.50€/m | Anti DDos Game | all OS | Prepaid | FRANCE / USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM Server begin from 2.50€/m | Anti DDos Game | all OS | Prepaid | FRANCE / USA

Infinity-Hosting provide Fast, Reliable & Scalable Prepaid Hosting with brand hardware and only NVMe Storage.
We currently offer Servers in France (Gravelines) and USA (Vint Hill).

All our Servers protectet with the OVH Anti DDoS GAME with more than 2 Tbit/s capacity,
which is known to work well against the majority of attacks.
The OVH network has 15 Tbps capacity around the world and guarantees good latency.

The servers can be easily managed via our control panel.
Preview

For your safety, you can create your own backup jobs in the panel, these are stored separately on 2x backup servers.

// Root Server 512M KVM
512 MB DDR4 2400 MHz
1 vCore Intel® I7 7700K, 4.7GHz OC
15 GB NVMe Storage
100 Mbit/s Port, Fair Use - Unlimited
1 IPv4, Anti-DDoS Game
2.50 €/month
Order Now

// Root Server 1G KVM
1 GB DDR4 2400 MHz
1 vCore Intel® I7 7700K, 4.7GHz OC
30 GB NVMe Storage
250 Mbit/s Port, Fair Use - Unlimited
1 IPv4, Anti-DDoS Game
3.50 €/month
Order Now

All plans you can find on our homepage: Infinity-Hosting.com

Available OS
Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Windows, Your .ISO

Additional IPv4 can be requested for 2.50€/setup each.

All KVM Plans have 2 Snapshots for free.

For questions or problems you can contact us via Ticket, Livechat, Skype.

Homepage: https://infinity-hosting.com/

Servers: https://infinity-hosting.com/rootserver

Promotion code "LET10" to get 10% off recurring.

All servers will be settled via prepaid procedures - You don't have a contractual bond with us.

Payment Methods:
PayPal
PaysafeCard
Credit Cards
Crypto (Coingate)

We do not allow Crypto Mining, DDoS other, Spoofing, Torrent on our services!

Comments

• dz_pajidz_paji Member

Any test ip for your USA location?

• edited May 2019

@dz_paji said:
    Any test ip for your USA location?

USA: 147.135.121.113
    FRANCE: 178.33.14.211

If you want a Test Server for 24 Hours you can contact us via Ticket.

Thanked by 1dz_paji
  • 20% off for new costumers valid until 01.06.2019 Code: "LET20"

• We have updated our web hosting offers and also offer now Webhosting Free limited to 100 sells!
    https://infinity-hosting.com/webhosting

• 20% off special for LET User valid until 30.06.2019 Code: "LETJUNE"

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2019

After being a customer for 20 days here is my anecdotal review:

Root Server 512M KVM (Location: USA, Virginia):
    Pros:

• Quick setup
    • Reasonable ticket response time - ~1-2 hours on average
    • CPU / IO allocation seems reasonable (doesn't feel slow)
    • Cheap (~5.40 Euro for 3 months)

Cons:

• Support responses were often short 1-3 word replies, signaling support wasn't very comprehensive on topics brought up or wasn't open to discussion. Replies though, were to the point and not unexpected considering the price point of this service.
    • No IPv6 -- more importantly -- no protocol 41 access on IPv4 (meaning you can not use v6 tunnels either)
    • Network is hard limited and often less than the advertised 100Mbit -- Best speed test showed 80Mbit both directions, worst showed ~50Mbit down by 20Mbit up. Max download speed in any case is 9.5M/s (even to Cachefly or on-network locations) , will not reach 10M/sec - so actual QoS thresholds seem to err on the side of limitation instead of burst.
    • Disk allocation feels small (only 5GB and about 2Gb used for system)

Summary:

Going in I was hoping to use it as a small web server, however, had not noticed that they didn't have / provide IPv6 and this was a bit of a turn-off. I actually found this fact a bit odd as IPv6 is provided for free with OVH services, so it would have seemed logical to offer them to the end customer as well (when support was approached about when it may be available, their response was, "ask again in a few months"). The real bummer was the speed of the server, took a chance on it with 100Mbit to start with, however, was really disappointed to find that not only was there hard limiting in place but that it tends to limit under the advertised speed (8-9.5M/sec) instead of allow bursting to full 100Mbit (11-12M/sec).

Maybe others have had different outcomes regarding the speed limitations or maybe they are just overboard on this newer VA node, I am not sure. However, it just seems underwhelming because of this.

If you just need a simple server where IPv6 support and network speed are not big pain points for you, you can get what seems so far to be a decent service for cheap. However, should either of those be of importance to you, know going in that they will not be on par with other providers when it comes to those parts of the service. I can't really recommend them overall though right now, since for me it seems there may be better options without these pain points for just a little more to be had elsewhere.

Will try to check back in a few months as my 3 month term comes to an end to note of any improvements / changes in services throughout the term.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2willie Ouji
  • Update: Since about 8:24AM EDT my server in Virginia has been down and it appears they must host their billing panel on the same server(s) as it has also been down since that time. I tried to e-mail an e-mail address I had received a previous ticket reply from, however, no reply from there. So not sure whats going on here, but things have now been down for ~9 hours.

Cheers!

• edited July 2019

I guess it went from infinity to finity pretty quickly..

Thanked by 2default mrTom
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

Latest Downtime
    It was recorded (for the monitor USA-1) on 2019-07-16 12:14:38 and the downtime lasted for 9 hrs, 59 mins.

https://monitor.infinity-hosting.com/

• XenosXenos Member

deadpool

• Update: Since 8:24AM EST yesterday, over 24 hours ago, my server in Virginia has been down and it appears they must host their billing panel on the same server(s) as it is also still down and unreachable. No reply to my e-mail and no way to contact the host.

Will continue to update until this is resolved.

Cheers!

edited July 2019

Update: Since 8:24AM EST Tuesday July 16th, 2019, over 48 hours ago, my server in Virginia has been down and it appears they must host their billing panel on the same server(s) as it is also still down and unreachable. No reply to my e-mail and no way to contact the host.

Cheers!

• defaultdefault Veteran

It's summer, therefore we have some summer hosts.

edited July 2019

@InfinityHosting

Update: Since 8:24AM EST Tuesday July 16th, 2019, over 72 hours ago, my server in Virginia has been down and it appears they must host their billing panel on the same server(s) as it is also still down and unreachable. No reply to my e-mail and no way to contact the host.

Cheers!

• Finally some communication from them by e-mail:

Hello,

We've had big problems with our USA servers in the last few days and we want to apologize for that all servers are back online now.

We have extended the duration from your servers by 7 days.

If your Server still dont work please try a stop and start via control panel if dont help open a ticket please.

Regards,

Infinity-Hosting

Looks like my server is now back online as well.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1Ouji
    edited September 2019

@InfinityHosting

So, once again my services have been down (no network connectivity) since yesterday at 2:38 PM EST, ticket opened, no response. However, no problem sending my new invoice.

To be clear, the server is online and accesible from console but has no network connectivity and hasn't since 2:38 PM EST yesterday.

All I can say is with all the caveats here, you should avoid this company:

• Poor support, very short responses IF you get one
    • No IPv6 even though their provider supplies them for free
    • Downtime without any notice as to why, in both case more than 12 hours (up to days) of downtime.
    • They don't pay attention to their sales thread here to address issues
    • Live Chat is never active (in all the times I have been to the site, they have never been online)

This place seems like a ghost ship, I would avoid them, even with the super low costs.

I won't be renewing my services after they expire this time.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    @InfinityHosting

So, once again my services have been down (no network connectivity) since yesterday at 2:38 PM EST, ticket opened, no response. However, no problem sending my new invoice.

To be clear, the server is online and accesible from console but has no network connectivity and hasn't since 2:38 PM EST yesterday.

All I can say is with all the caveats here, you should avoid this company:

• Poor support, very short responses IF you get one
    • No IPv6 even though their provider supplies them for free
    • Downtime without any notice as to why, in both case more than 12 hours (up to days) of downtime.
    • They don't pay attention to their sales thread here to address issues
    • Live Chat is never active (in all the times I have been to the site, they have never been online)

This place seems like a ghost ship, I would avoid them, even with the super low costs.

I won't be renewing my services after they expire this time.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Will avoid like the black plague thanks. They are one of the many providers that sell ovh game and are poor with support/uptime it seems

• Just as an quick update, I still haven't gotten any response to the support ticket and the server hasn't yet got network connectivity back either. :(

Cheers!

Thanked by 2AuroraZ uptime
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2019

If anyone wants to jump Ship, I have a refuge offer.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160125/nexus-bytes-ssd-kvm-2-50-mo-limited#latest

On the comment field, type in "SaveMe" and your first month of service will be on us :).

Not trying to be a dick. But if a provider don't care enough to monitor their sales post, I don't feel bad for being one.

• miumiu Member
    edited September 2019

Be very aware before this "provider" (another invisible and for nothing responsible one man "company"):

• their website is down (offline) long long time, w clients instances also

a few experiences from past:

• support ticket no answered several days, weeks or ever
    • on their website was: no contact, no address, no phone - very trustworthy sign
    • classical overselling schema: when posted here - servers are working fresh because empty, and people a few days happy, but then they add another and another tons of customers without borders, and after a few weeks all work very lazily

from mentioned reasons this sure can be serious hosting for anything important, and u only risk lose of your clients, reputation and damage self thanks to their "rock & roll" access

also u can see - so many complaints and negative feedback here, but "provider" absolutely does not border itself response on it and explain anything ever

seems to be now deadpool

BTW: moderators should ban he now from add another offers in future and avoid robe about money another people

BTW: providers without contact address (contains company name or responsible person name) should not have option post offers here ever!!
    This would help avoid such scammer as this one is robe another people, i guess

SCAM + now DEADPOOL

Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs
  • Which city ip in your USA location?

• @rdp1ground said:
    Which city ip in your USA location?

Seriously? I report my US server has literally been down since the 10th of this month, another user comes here explains his services are not working, yet you come here and seriously ask about the same product?

I bet you will be waiting a long long long long time for your response.

Additionally, what would make you want to still purchase from this company after the above reviews, can you explain that to me please?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1miu
    edited September 2019

This will be my final update to this thread.

No, they never replied to my ticket opened on the 10th.
    No, they never fixed my server, it was effectively offline (no network connectivity)
    No, they never e-mailed me to explain what was going on or provide any SLA credit
    No, the live chat on their site doesn't work

This place is a ghost ship, I canceled my service, ending it the 21st (yesterday) and up until the point the service was terminated, it didn't work.

So, to go back and do a final review:

Root Server 512M KVM (Location: USA, Virginia):
    Pros:

• Quick setup
    • CPU / IO allocation seems reasonable (doesn't feel slow)
    • Cheap (~5.40 Euro for 3 months)

Cons:

• Little to no support, responses were often short 1-3 word replies (if they replied at all, more often no response)
    • No IPv6 -- more importantly -- no protocol 41 access on IPv4 (meaning you can not use v6 tunnels either)
    • Network is hard limited and often less than the advertised 100Mbit -- Best speed test showed 80Mbit both directions, worst showed ~50Mbit down by 20Mbit up. Max download speed in any case is 9.5M/s (even to Cachefly or on-network locations) , will not reach 10M/sec - so actual QoS thresholds seem to err on the side of limitation instead of burst.
    • Disk allocation feels small (only 5GB and about 2Gb used for system)
    • Large amounts of service downtime with no RFO or communication from the host, longest period of downtime being 11 days till service was canceled.
    • No live chat - while it's on their site it is never manned
    • Half the time when there were issues, their billing panel was down anyways as they seem to host it on the same system as their servers
    • Poor communication from the host, only in one case of an outage did they send an e-mail, stating they would provide SLA credits that were never provided.
    • No updates to this thread when issues have been brought to light here

Summary:
    AVOID THIS COMPANY!

It seems to be a ghost ship and the person running it doesn't care about their clients or doesn't know what they are doing. In all likelihood you will get poor service and no support responses when you have issues. They don't seem to mind that their customers have long periods of downtime. While cheap, you seem to get exactly what you pay for, which doesn't add up to a reliable service.

My recommendation:
    Instead go use a company like ExtraVM ( @MikeA ) if you need similarly located services, while I did have some issues when I was originally deployed, at least their support cares about their customers, replies and works with them to resolve all issues. I started services with them at the same time I did this service and it has been nothing but reliable since things were resolved with my original issue. If you need cheap OVH services in US or France, they are the ones to look to.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2ITLabs MikeA
  • miumiu Member
    edited September 2019

U can shorten your review: Waste of time, nerves and money, STAY AWAY, SCAM.

And about ExtraVM ( @MikeA ) - i absolutely agree with you:

My personal opinion, ExtraVM is not only best option in France (if OVH resseller is OK with you), but one of 3 best providers what i seen here ever (all what u can wish - perfect/max performance, uncredible support, reliability, stability, serious stuff), and fastest servers what i seen ever. All thumbs up for Extra VM.

Thanked by 2MikeA ITLabs