Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania !

Comments

• uptimeuptime Member

lulz intensifies ...

• cociucociu Member

sisters if not , was not happened ! , guys let be more tolerable eachothers. Better life.

• @cociu,

I cannot connect via ssh to new kvm vps with ubuntu1804.
    I created a ticket, could you have a look ?

• cociucociu Member

starbetrayer said: I cannot connect via ssh to new kvm vps with ubuntu1804.

man , i personally looked in your tiket , i avoid to put it online until we will fix the base problem , no worry will be fixed in time.

• @cociu said:

starbetrayer said: I cannot connect via ssh to new kvm vps with ubuntu1804.

man , i personally looked in your tiket , i avoid to put it online until we will fix the base problem , no worry will be fixed in time.

@cociu can you please check your personal message? Trying to see if something can be done for my request

• @cociu When will the server new servers will be deployed. Still mine shows pending.

• l2o88jl2o88j Member

@lxalyon

Mine got provided but there seems to be some issue on the provided space (after iso installation it shows 4gb only), so that might have delayed order processing.

• cociucociu Member

Ixalyon said: @cociu When will the server new servers will be deployed. Still mine shows pending.

did you have read the offer in full ? including the delivery time ?

• cociucociu Member

half of them delivered yet ! we will provide all in the next 6-8 hours.

Thanked by 1pike
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited July 2019

@cociu said:
    half of them delivered yet ! we will provide all in the next 6-8 hours.

Does this include those orders that got cancelled because the automatic payment didnt work or is anything involving a support ticket delayed until you finished setting up the others?

• cociucociu Member

pike said: Does this include those orders that got cancelled because the automatic payment didnt work or is anything involving a support ticket delayed until you finished setting up the others?

did you get the response from tiketing ? if yes and you have replace the order with the credit what we normaly give yes will be activated. Any way please pm with your tiket number.

Thanked by 1pike
  • @cociu Yes. I saw it could take up to 16th. I'm not complaining, just inquiring to determine whether it is isolated issue for my account.

• Do you accept Bitcoin?

• l2o88jl2o88j Member
    edited July 2019

root@server1:~# df -h > Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    udev 472M 0 472M 0% /dev
    tmpfs 99M 564K 98M 1% /run
    /dev/sda1 3.9G 1.5G 2.2G 41% /
    tmpfs 493M 0 493M 0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock
    tmpfs 493M 0 493M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    tmpfs 99M 0 99M 0% /run/user/0
    root@server1:~# fdisk -l Disk /dev/sda: 1 TiB, 1099511627776 bytes, 2147483648 sectors
    Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    Disklabel type: dos
    Disk identifier: 0xf2cf92d1

Device Boot Start End Sectors Size Id Type
    /dev/sda1 2048 2147483647 2147481600 1024G 83 Linux

Out of 1Tb only 4Gb is showing in df -h
    Anyone facing this issue?

Edit: resize worked

• cociucociu Member

l2o88j said: Out of 1Tb only 4Gb is showing in df -h

Edit: resize worked

this is a error from autoprovisioning module , for some reason in some templates is give only the initial quota from template. We are investigate the issue and we will fix is asap.

Thanks for point this .

• cociucociu Member
    edited July 2019

now this issue is resolved , you just need reinstall and will work.

• tinnytinybirdtinnytinybird Member
    edited July 2019

@cociu said:

now this issue is resolved , you just need reinstall and will work.

Only Debian 8/9/10, Ubuntu/CentOS still have only 4GB storage

• cociucociu Member
    edited July 2019

tinnytinybird said: Ubuntu/CentOS still have only 4GB storage

we have test in vel18 node and was work , any way please pm with your ip to take a look maybe we have missed your node.

meantime you can resize yourself from the kvm console

• pikepike Veteran

For me it shows 2TB instead of 6TB still on a fresh Debian 10 install.

@cociu said:
    meantime you can resize yourself from the kvm console

How? Modify Button in VPS Panel is unresponsive both in Firefox and Chrome.

• edfoxedfox Member
    edited July 2019

@cociu said:

guys , i always tell we cannot compare price between hosts due :smile:
    1) location
    2) term&conditions
    3) upstream
    4) etc
    5) etc

The only thing you have on your side is the fact that you ignore DMCA and a couple of cents off compared to the others. However, the deploy delay, the fact that there's always break-in issues, the crazy "do not try to upgrade kernel!!", images not reinstalling and tickets not answered (to which people keep coming here on LET) make it a dealbreaker if you need any sort of reliability.

And considering this is the standard cookie cutter Whmcs /w plugins setup and not a custom panel...

• pikepike Veteran

@edfox said:
    the crazy "do not try to upgrade kernel!!", images not reinstalling

Do you know what KVM is? Image installation works flawless for me too. Dont shit in a providers sale thread if you dont know what youre doing.

Thanked by 2SirFoxy Ouji
  • cociucociu Member
    edited July 2019

edfox said: The only thing you have on your side is the fact that you ignore DMCA and a couple of cents off compared to the others. However, the deploy delay, the fact that there's always break-in issues, the crazy "do not try to upgrade kernel!!", images not reinstalling and tickets not answered (to which people keep coming here on LET) make it a dealbreaker if you need any sort of reliability.

for this i release this kvm storage plan , in 2 days will be all fully functionally in kvm plans but in more espensive price. You cannot compare peanuts with sisters , i just repeat this many time and seems "smarts" guy like you is difficult to understand my english.

For your info , i am 24/24/365 days dedicated to this business so every comment constructed is my way to get better quality. Now you cannot pay 1$ and pretend to have a last production car and if is possible to be made in 2019 this is clear . First of all try to google first about openvz6 and kvm and try to compare the difference. After you read please came back and comment. I am not coulpable if we repeat 999 time to not upgrade the kernel because is not supported still have persons today who is broke this rule because is like you a smart guy. Also i am not obligated to repair any of this vps because you have broke a rule what was posted before you have buy this so you have the obligation to stay in this rule. We always repair this shit vz who have do upgrade kernels but clerly was the last tikets what was got a response.

Any way , just to catalogate your person : here a sale thread what i have the right to post every 14 days , is opened for discutions about this tipical product for people who is interesed in buy/ask/test , comment about this offer , etc etc. BUT you are the smart and you have think "let fuck this provider with my shit comment" , unfortunatly for your knowledge i have colected many orders and still growing the number , do you know way ?
    Because people was wait this offer from me.

Dont be mad , is just my opinion , i am free to post it.

Edited : The deploy was mentionated so what is your problem ? do you want instant ? pay withowt the code give me the order number and will be instant for you. so you continue with your new car for peanuts. Go away man.

• let fuck this provider with my shit comment

Thanked by 2ITLabs bugrakoc
  • cociucociu Member

pike said: For me it shows 2TB instead of 6TB still on a fresh Debian 10 install.

we had this problem in 1tb package and was alocated 4gb instead of 1tb , maybe is the same issue , i will take a look.

Thanked by 1pike
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@SirFoxy said:
    let fuck this provider with my shit comment

“The wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere.” - James 3:17

Thanked by 2SirFoxy uptime
  • edfoxedfox Member

@cociu said:
    anger

Holy shit

• GaleejGaleej Member

@cociu grabbed one, I already use 2 of your offers and pleased with it.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • sade83sade83 Member

Hello,

When will you active my service ?

• i'm attempted to get one, but any ip test to make sure it fast from my location ?

• Awesome, just started looking for a RO KVM VPS with a provider I trust and HERE COMES @cociu. Thanks mate!

Thanked by 2cociu Lm85H4gFkh3wk3