Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IonSwitch, Seattle, Washington - SSD KVM Offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IonSwitch, Seattle, Washington - SSD KVM Offers

IonSwitchIonSwitch Member, Host Rep
edited July 2019 in Offers

Happy July --

IonSwitch just completed an entire network overhaul as we've grown. We just landed a Juniper MX480 router, and tossed out the last 1Gb switch and replaced our entire core with Cisco Nexus switches and multi-chassis bonds. We've always been 10Gb to our hypervisors, but now we have active/active 20Gb networking from our provider, down to each host.

Juniper MX480 Routing
20Gb to each hypervisor
Nom nom nom nom

• Intel Xeon E5-2670+
  • All CPU resources have dedicated allotments, and burst to the cores allocated (see knowledge base).
  • SSD RAID
  • Non-oversold
  • Anti-DDOS (Inhouse, and Voxility)

Deadpool Deals

VPS1 (1GB Ram, 10GB Storage, 1TB on 1Gbe, KVM) for $3.50/month $20/yr (limit 5). [Buy]. Coupon: 2019-JULY13-CHEAPVPS1.

VPS512 (512MB Ram, 5GB Storage, KVM) for $12.50/yr (normally $17). (Limit 5) [buy] Coupon: 2019-JULY12-VPS512

Solid Deals

For our VPS1, VPS2, VPS4, and VPS8 products, take 25% off (reoccurring, of course) the above prices with coupon 2019-LEB-JULY-25DISCOUNT.

Annual purchases take another 17% off (stackable)

Our VPS1 (1GB Ram, 10GB Storage, 1TB on 1Gbe, KVM) is a favorite at $3.50/m. [ buy ].

Our VPS2 (2GB Ram, 20GB Storage, 2TB on 1Gbe, KVM) starts at $7.00/m. [buy].

Custom Deals

We offer colocation ($50/u, 1A, /29 IPv4), dedicated hosts, IP transit over GRE, free BGP, and more. Reach out for a custom plan.

We have DirectAdmin licenses available for $4/month.

Comments

• JonesJones Member
    edited July 2019

@IonSwitch
    NVME1 plan $30/yr :)
    Is there a chance to flash?

Just hope you don't ignore them.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

@jones sure - I’ll dm you later.

• @IonSwitch_Stan , @IonSwitch , you mention ddos protection, is this included, and if so, what is the capacity?

@JoeMerit We have a multistage mitigation with inhouse mitigation from our provider for day to day lower volume attacks, and automated 500GB/s DDOS mitigation through Voxility.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Upgraded network is very nice 👌 Stan and Nick are great guys.

Someone use the deadpool coupons before I do, thx.

Harambe said: Someone use the deadpool coupons before I do, thx.

Most have been used.. I think the 512's are all gone for now.

• Really nice network, easily maxing out 150/150 connection from Vancouver. Nice people too, always willing to help. Keep it up guys!

• Nice offers.

• Shot2Shot2 Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Really nice network, easily maxing out 150/150 connection from Vancouver. Nice people too, always willing to help. Keep it up guys!

I second that. Running stable for almost two years now.

• If you are in Northwest North America, Seattle is where you want your services.

• thanks to everyone who used the deadpool codes up, saved me from having another idle vps!

Thanked by 3Chocoweb uptime cece