Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INCEPTION HOSTING - SHARED - €5.00 P/YEAR - Now with FREE cloudflare railgun for customers!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INCEPTION HOSTING - SHARED - €5.00 P/YEAR - Now with FREE cloudflare railgun for customers!

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Hi Folks,

Feel free to ask any questions.

image image

Shared hosting platform running on

• ClouLinux
  • WHM/cPanel
  • Litespeed Web Server

You get

Resources
CPU - 8 cores - 25% (2 cores)
PMEM 1GB
IO 25 MB/s
IOPS 512
NPROC 100

Thanks for your time.

Ant.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee

Comments

• It bothers me the on is highlighted in the first picture!!1!0001!!!10001!!!

Thanked by 4Yura imok uptime BBTN
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

SirFoxy said: It bothers me the on is highlighted in the first picture!!1!0001!!!10001!!!

It goes away when you become a customer.

• Your offer "UK cPanel Shared Hosting for €5"‎ doesn't work.

dimentyua said: Your offer "UK cPanel Shared Hosting for €5"‎ doesn't work.

https://inceptionhosting.com/shared.html

new prices, cpanel pushed our license costs through the roof, the whole hosting industry is responding with new pricing.

• uptimeuptime Member

AnthonySmith said: new prices, cpanel pushed our license costs through the roof, the whole hosting industry is responding with new pricing.

I have files a complaint with the EU!

uptime said: I have files a complaint with the EU!

brexit

Thanked by 2uptime Ympker
  • donlidonli Member

@AnthonySmith said:

uptime said: I have files a complaint with the EU!

brexit

Notyetxit.

donli said: Notyetxit.

letshopesoxit

• uptimeuptime Member

brexit, shmexit.

I have convened a cpanel of expertise - now your service offerings must come into compliance with my complaintance!

• vyas11vyas11 Member

@uptime said:
    brexit, shmexit.

I have convened a cpanel of expertise - now your service offerings must come into compliance with my complaintance!

@uptime : would that be CEPR: cPanel Expertise and Price Revisions?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

LEPER: Low End Pricing Enforcement Roundtable

• AnthonySmith said: Shared hosting platform running on

ClouLinux
    WHM/cPanel
    Litespeed Web Server

So advertising the cpanel offers ban now removed from LET?

• LeeLee Veteran

Sofia_K said: So advertising the cpanel offers ban now removed from LET?

Well if the offer was made long before the ban then I would say so.

• WolfWolf Member

@Lee said:

Sofia_K said: So advertising the cpanel offers ban now removed from LET?

Well if the offer was made long before the ban then I would say so.

We should ban every host who ever made a topic with cPanel. Their fault if they did not edit / delete their topics. 10/10.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

I got my post removed yesterday just because of Cpanel. @Wolf you should not ban every other host just because they post a cpanel based plan. Though you can always warn and remove their post.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

Nevermind, it's history.

I seem to have got about 10 new sign ups from all this spam pushing this to the top.. thanks guys.

Check out my special signature though.

Thanked by 2uptime skorous
  • smaartsmaart Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    I seem to have got about 10 new sign ups from all this spam pushing this to the top.. thanks guys.

still with free direct admin license?

• LexLex Member
    edited July 2019

@AnthonySmith said:

Hey Anthony, that sure looks special to me! You might want to check the prices tho! (semiannually / annually)

smaart said: still with free direct admin license?

Not in NL. that is UK only.

Lex said: Hey Anthony, that sure looks special to me! You might want to check the prices tho! (semiannually / annually)

Well that was kind of the point its 50% off when paying yearly so its only €21 p/year for the 2GB plan. (docker supported)

• @AnthonySmith said:
    new prices, cpanel pushed our license costs through the roof, the whole hosting industry is responding with new pricing.

I signed up way before this cPanel brouhaha and was just wondering if I get to retain the old price or I'll have to pay the higher price come renewal time? I ask because when I checked my account panel, it still shows the original price for the next renewal. :smile:

pullangcubo said: I signed up way before this cPanel brouhaha and was just wondering if I get to retain the old price or I'll have to pay the higher price come renewal time? I ask because when I checked my account panel, it still shows the original price for the next renewal.

The €1 p/year ones will have to change, as those plans now cost me $2.40 p/year to host but I will honor the initial 1 year term as that is only fair.

The €5 and €7 p/year will be grandfathered and untouched, if you have that price you keep it.

I will not however be allowing people to upgrade grandfathered packages as grandfathered prices.

Thanked by 2marrco pullangcubo
  • ^ That's great to hear, thanks!

• @AnthonySmith where is your shared hosting signature link? The one which i am looking for is with Eur.7 and i am always seeing the Eur18 plan in your billing portal.
    When you change signature, keep the old deal link somewhere..

• Hmm cPanel Pricing changes @Intelpentium0