Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PQ.HOSTING deadpooled?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PQ.HOSTING deadpooled?

failhostingsfailhostings Member
edited July 2019 in General

As many has warned about their shaddiness their billmanager license its expired as they seem they used an trial license from the beginning . https://bill.pq.hosting to see it !

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

Do this: activate license for them. Login. Dump everything you can. Call it scam all over the internet. Open a bottle of selter and take you prozac pill with dignity.

• failhostingsfailhostings Member
    edited July 2019

@LTniger said:
    Do this: activate license for them. Login. Dump everything you can. Call it scam all over the internet. Open a bottle of selter and take you prozac pill with dignity.

Yes its funny that you can buy the license for them those crazy russians with their billmanager . Verry secure also?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

Yo, Manny! Thanks for the heads up. Absolutely gobsmacked by all the shaddiness.

EDIT2: Joined 7:47AM

Thanked by 1failhostings
    edited July 2019

@uptime said:
    Yo, Manny! Thanks for the heads up. Absolutely gobsmacked by all the shaddiness.

Yes i joined just for this , it is a problem? i also plan to bust other so called hosts.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

@failhostings said:

@uptime said:

Yes i joined just for this

Bless your heart

EDIT2:

Yo, I got no problem with you or Manny ok.

Just wondering who the fuck is pq.hosting and why the fuck should I care.

Pardon my fucking French s'il vous plaît

edited July 2019

@uptime said:

@failhostings said:

@uptime said:

Yes i joined just for this

Bless your heart

EDIT2:

Yo, I got no problem with you or Manny ok.

Just wondering who the fuck is pq.hosting and why the fuck should I care.

Pardon my fucking French s'il vous plaît

It's simple you don't need to.
    We are all for the drama at let prices !
    Excusez mon autocorrect monsieur.

Thanked by 2uptime vimalware
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

The plot sickens.

Yo @pq_hosting Manny sez your panel's gone tits up and you're swirling round the deadpool - what gives? You just gonna take this guff from that punk?

Thanked by 1failhostings
  • LvivLviv Member
    edited July 2019

they have refunded me so, I don't know what's going on

but I can send some reviews, and I will post on that Russian forum, be honest because it will harm them

Thanked by 1failhostings
  • Rip my server is dead, rip my btc payment

Thanked by 1failhostings
    edited July 2019

@Lviv said:
    they have refunded me so, I don't know what's going on

but I can send some reviews, and I will post on that Russian forum, be honest because it will harm them

thats weird , they refunded you for no reason?> @uptime said:

The plot sickens.

Yo @pq_hosting Manny sez your panel's gone tits up and you're swirling round the deadpool - what gives? You just gonna take this guff from that punk?

wow you are very negative , i did put an ? i'm here with a rumour that if you look at it from all the angles it leans towards the truth of deadpool.

• @Learntolive said:
    Rip my server is dead, rip my btc payment

as in your server is offline?

• LvivLviv Member
    edited July 2019

failhostings said: thats weird , they refunded you for no reason?> @uptime said:

it seems I got them, so they have offered a full refund

Thanked by 1failhostings
  • @failhostings said:

@Learntolive said:
    Rip my server is dead, rip my btc payment

as in your server is offline?

Yup cant ssh into it anymore.

Thanked by 1failhostings
  • @Lviv said:

failhostings said: thats weird , they refunded you for no reason?> @uptime said:

it seems I got them, sow they offered a full refund

Glad to hear , let us know if you have more inside information . It's nice of hosts that take a bit of responsability even if they didn't make it due shady practices .

• LvivLviv Member

failhostings said: Glad to hear , let us know if you have more inside information . It's nice of hosts that take a bit of responsability even if they didn't make it due shady practices .

What's you location?

Thanked by 1failhostings
  • @Lviv said:

failhostings said: Glad to hear , let us know if you have more inside information . It's nice of hosts that take a bit of responsability even if they didn't make it due shady practices .

What's you location?

Slava Ukraine!

• LvivLviv Member
    edited July 2019

failhostings said: Slava Ukraine!

Героям Слава!

But they doesn't have that location

Thanked by 1failhostings
  • @Lviv said:

failhostings said: Slava Ukraine!

Героям Слава!

But they don't have that location

oh i did think that you asked about my location , well i never ordered from them as they seemed shady .Someone shall ask learntolive what location is his vps that its offline .

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

1€ per month VPS and you expect the company to not to deadpool? yeah right.

We all want to live in La La Land but when the time is up, the midgets from La La land will fcuk you up!

Thanked by 1failhostings
    edited July 2019

@BlaZe said:
    1€ per month VPS and you expect the company to not to deadpool? yeah right.

We all want to live in La La Land but when the time is up, the midgets from La La land will fcuk you up!

True even more when you offer kvm 1gb ram 1gb port and ddos guard ddos protection and locations like Moldovian and Russia. Not sure whats in their mind or they just have servers for another scope and they decided to pull out a scam.Beside they continued to sell 1euro vps even after promo date lol.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

@failhostings oh hai sorry boss just trying to make a little jokey joke ... meaning no offense to you or Manny - who are certainly not punks (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Your account is new here so I'm guessing we (probably) don't know each other.

anyhoo ... must confess to experiencing some difficulty taking this thread as seriously as it may warrant, so - on a more positive note - am happy to just back off and watch it sink from a safe distance

please do carry on - and ... welcome to LET, I guess.

EDIT2: Good luck with your Moldovan VPS deal!

Thanked by 2ITLabs failhostings
  • i have seen their hosting offer ads here on LET footer few days back or i was just navie ?

• donlidonli Member

@webclouddev said:
    i have seen their hosting offer ads here on LET footer few days back or i was just navie ?

Someone did post a thread with their offer: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2988422/p1

• Shot2Shot2 Member

Reminder: "PQ" is still french for "toilet paper". You had been warned.

• donlidonli Member

@Shot2 said:
    Reminder: "PQ" is still french for "toilet paper". You had been warned.

The more people warned about the French the better.

• it seems they are back but LET you have been warned

Thanked by 2failhostings uptime
  • Seems the end wasn't nigh today for PQ , would they run out of license in a month again?
    Anyone can confirm their services being back online ?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • My NL/1EUR node works fine with uptime 13 days (since i bought it).

Thanked by 1failhostings
  • @SashkaPro said:
    My NL/1EUR node works fine with uptime 13 days (since i bought it).

Interesting but stop tempting me with the devil.