Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTB]1GB Ram/512MB /50GB OpenVZ Or Xen in Denver OR Phoenix Or Vegas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTB]1GB Ram/512MB /50GB OpenVZ Or Xen in Denver OR Phoenix Or Vegas

niceboyniceboy Veteran
edited July 2013 in Requests

1GB Ram

512MB VSwap

50GB Raid-10(Ssd cached is better)

OpenVZ Or Xen

4 cores shared

Legal adult hosting allowed

3 ipv4's(All belonging to different A class(at least B class))

Good support and uptime

Price : $9/m

Any one can suggest something on this?

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited July 2013

Hmu :) .
    Arizona KVM https://ninjahawk.net/kvmvps.html 2 shared core though. If you are an existing customer, I can definately set you up with KVM-Chunin for your price, but only comes with 1 ip. Additional would cost you 1$ a piece with proper justification.

Pm me if you want to see some benchmarks :).

• $9/m? Are you sure?

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

Yes. I'm your existing customer. But, unfortunately, you don't have my required location.

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

@MorningIris, yes. $7 for base package(with 1 free ip) and +$2 for extra 2 ip's.

• @niceboy said:
    Yes. I'm your existing customer. But, unfortunately, you don't have my required location.

Tempe is like <1ms :(. But ok.

• danodano Member

LOL, that is awesome -- tempe is def part of phoenix and I consider it part of phoenix...but I guess I get it :)

Since he asked for Vegas, don't try and sell him a VPS in Henderson, Enterprise, Paradise or North Vegas, cause it would be way to far to be considered part of that metro area :) - Also, don't try and pull and fast one by offering him a VPS for Denver that is actually based in Thorton, Englewood, or any of the other cities in the Front Range that are connected to same infrastructure....hehe

Thanked by 1zfedora
  • niceboyniceboy Veteran

Sorry.. I'm not that familiar with localities in US. I really thought tempe is some other distant location. :-)

• @niceboy said:

Legal adult hosting allowed

That's in a huge font. Is that the only reason to choose your service?

• Would you be interested in Los Angeles?

• I have 3 VPS accounts w/ LFCVPS (located in Denver). There's a LEB promo for 1GB RAM for $6.95/month.

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/lfcvps-loose-foot-computing-6-50month-1gb-xen-pv-in-denver/

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

@joelgm, I wanted to quote everything inside a code box, but don't know what to use here.. this forum script seems to be strange.

@concerto49, Sorry, currently not interested in LA

@luckytaxi, Thanks. I'm contacting lfcvps on my need.

please do post if you have any other suggestions.

• I could meet your price point, but I'm in Kansas City. Will that work?

• Darn..I misunderstood your initial post. I thought you were selling, not buying. :)