Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anti ddos ​​game vps to be taken - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anti ddos ​​game vps to be taken

2»

Comments

• @heartles06 said:

@teamacc said:

@heartles06 said:

@MikeA said:

@heartles06 said:
    helppp

Quit bypassing bans you annoying ass. You really make a thread, I reply, then you start bypassing MORE bans and making MORE accounts? Literally after 2 years you still haven't learned.

what do you mean? i just want to get vps. will you help me ?

Given that he has banned you MULTIPLE times and told you TO YOUR FACE that he DOES NOT WANT YOU ON HIS SERVICE I'm gonna say that he's happy to help you get a new vps.

Sure.

Funny. I sign up for the first time and throws slander :)

This is not slander. Please read up on the definition of slander.

It's called sarcasm.

Also, here's some slander for you: you're a piece of shit for evading bans placed on you by providers that you want to force to provide you service, even if said provider has already shown you the door countless times and has made it abundantly clear that he does not want you on his platform.

Also, pay for the fucking software you're using. Flagged for black ass-hattery.

Wait, that's not slander either. That's truth.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@heartles06 said:
    Funny. I sign up for the first time and throws slander :)

first time was like 2 years ago 😂

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited July 2019

I find that these people tend to have a memory span of an insect.

So, for him, it may truly be the first time since he wouldn't retain any memories.

Thanked by 3MikeA ITLabs skorous