Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anti ddos ​​game vps to be taken
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anti ddos ​​game vps to be taken

heartles06heartles06 Member
edited June 2019 in Providers

Hello

I'll take vps for teamspeak setup. Working time and protection is very important to me

Features I want :

1GB Ram
1x İşlemci
5GB Disk
OVH Game DDOS

Please make an offer

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Location?

• France or germany> @FAT32 said:

Location?

France or germany

• I register to their site but after a while my membership is deleted

• LeviLevi Member

@heartles06 said:

I register to their site but after a while my membership is deleted

OVH.

@heartles06 said:

Are you sure you registered just once, not a bunch of accounts?

• yes I tried other mails I don't have an account

• KwoonKwoon Member

ExtraVM or HostDoc
    From extravm panel you can enable/disable permanent mitigation

• pikepike Veteran

php-friends, combahton/fastpipe and any OVH Game reseller.

• marvelmarvel Member
    edited June 2019

nvm

• @marvel said:
    nvm

NVMe

Thanked by 1taubin
  • BopieBopie Member

Better game protection is going to be @Zare There protection works great for Teamspeak and game servers alike, Plus now they have AMS and UK.

They don't do VPS anymore but you can find someone on their network or their sister company Nitrous Networks does Teamspeak servers as well.

https://nitrous-networks.com/teamspeak-server-hosting

Thanked by 1Zare
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@heartles06 said:

If I am correct, I banned his account yesterday because he has been trying to bypass bans for like two years. Originally banned for running cracked Teamspeak 3 servers and wanting a new IP every week or two to get past TeamspeakUSA blacklists. There's other reasons also, but that's the main.

I swear I saw another user similar to his name "heartles06" in the past asking for this same type stuff here.

• @MikeA said:

@FAT32 said:

@heartles06 said:

If I am correct, I banned his account yesterday because he has been trying to bypass bans for like two years. Originally banned for running cracked Teamspeak 3 servers and wanting a new IP every week or two to get past TeamspeakUSA blacklists. There's other reasons also, but that's the main.

I swear I saw another user similar to his name "heartles06" in the past asking for this same type stuff here.

I also ran cracked TS3 for a long time on ur machines, but I never asked for IP changes lol

Now I run a legit TS3 with activation lisence. Did you really ban people for running cracked TS3? :P afaik, your site was pretty popular in r4p3 community which distributed those files.

edited June 2019

@stefeman said:
    I also ran cracked TS3 for a long time on ur machines, but I never asked for IP changes lol

Now I run a legit TS3 with activation lisence. Did you really ban people for running cracked TS3? :P afaik, your site was pretty popular in r4p3 community which distributed those files.

Everyone that I found running cracked TS3 was kicked off over time, the issue wasn't only cracked TS3 getting IPs blacklisted, it was also that some of the server software people used was modified and was controlled by an attacker, so the TS3 software was sending DoS attacks and brute forcing.

So yeah, I really couldn't care less what people run (if people didn't ask for IP changes, I probably would have never known), but if it causes problems for others I don't let it slide.

Thanked by 1taubin
  • Is there another provider?

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

You just admitted to running cracked TS servers that your provider claims were causing DDOS attacks, and is an active target for DDOS attacks.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2019

@IonSwitch_Stan said:
    You just admitted to running cracked TS servers that your provider claims were causing DDOS attacks, and is an active target for DDOS attacks.

So what? I even told TS3 sales rep about it when I bought active lisence, even he did not care as long as I'm a paying customer now and future.

My version was not sending DDoS attacks, and I still blocked all outgoing ports except TS3 just in case. As for being active target for DDoS attacks, aren't all gameservers same? Are you even a hosting provider if you don't host any DDoS magnets like gameservers or VoIP?

• helppp

@heartles06 said:
    helppp

Quit bypassing bans you annoying ass. You really make a thread, I reply, then you start bypassing MORE bans and making MORE accounts? Literally after 2 years you still haven't learned.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • @stefeman said:
    Are you even a hosting provider if you don't host any DDoS magnets like gameservers or VoIP?

Thanked by 1FHR
  • @MikeA said:

@heartles06 said:
    helppp

Quit bypassing bans you annoying ass. You really make a thread, I reply, then you start bypassing MORE bans and making MORE accounts? Literally after 2 years you still haven't learned.

what do you mean? i just want to get vps. will you help me ?

• @heartles06 said:

@MikeA said:

@heartles06 said:
    helppp

Given that he has banned you MULTIPLE times and told you TO YOUR FACE that he DOES NOT WANT YOU ON HIS SERVICE I'm gonna say that he's happy to help you get a new vps.

Sure.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited July 2019

Hello,

• 1GB RAM
    • 1CPU core
    • 5GB SSD strorage
    • 100Mbit unmetered (FUP)
    • OVH DDoS protection
    • Located in the Netherlands

for 2,- / month

Please PM me if you want this offer.

Offer withdrawn

• @jordynegen11 said:
    Hello,

• 1GB RAM
    • 1CPU core
    • 5GB SSD strorage
    • OVH DDoS protection

for 2,- / month

You might want to read this thread.

@jordynegen11 said:
    Hello,

• 1GB RAM
    • 1CPU core
    • 5GB SSD strorage
    • OVH DDoS protection

for 2,- / month

Good luck brother, may the IP rotation be with you.

• @teamaccou @MikeA

Thanks, no offer for you anymore @heartles06 :neutral:

• @jordynegen11 said:
    @teamaccou @MikeA

Thanks, no offer for you anymore @heartles06 :neutral:

by

• @teamacc said:

@heartles06 said:

@MikeA said:

@heartles06 said:
    helppp

Given that he has banned you MULTIPLE times and told you TO YOUR FACE that he DOES NOT WANT YOU ON HIS SERVICE I'm gonna say that he's happy to help you get a new vps.

Sure.

Funny. I sign up for the first time and throws slander :)