Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StockServers|Cloud Hosting|NVME|cPanel|Cloudflare Railgun|upto 90% off|Free SSL|Mailchannels
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StockServers|Cloud Hosting|NVME|cPanel|Cloudflare Railgun|upto 90% off|Free SSL|Mailchannels

BopieBopie Member
edited June 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

StockServers|Cloud Shared Plans|NVME|cPanel|Cloudflare Railgun|upto 90% off|Free SSL|First Month Free

StockServers LTD provides hosting in many forms, We are no stranger to the hosting industry and have years of experience behind our belts. Our shared hosting is provided in Germany. We use Cloud servers to offer great reliability and even better expansion choices, At the click of a button we can upgrade our servers to manage influx in users and traffic.

Features

• cPanel Servers powered by CloudLinux;
  • Unlimited Bandwidth;
  • Free Cloudflare Railgun;
  • NVME Based Storage;
  • Basic DDOS Protection;
  • Softaculous Premium;
  • Mailchannels Outbound Email;
  • Imunify 360;
  • PHP Selector;
  • Node.js;
  • Ruby;
  • Python;

Promos

Enjoy one of the following Promo codes
LET-1FREE - Enjoy 1 Month free on any of our hosting plans.
LET-50 - Enjoy 50% Recurring discount even on upgrades
T12XTE29HF - This is a limited user promo that well give you 90% Off recurring on all payment methods, Once its gone its gone!

Entry

• 2 GB NVME;
  • Unlimited Domains;
  • Unlimited Parked Domains;
  • Unlimited Sub Domains;
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts;
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases;
  • Unlimited E-Mail Accounts;
  • CloudLinux RailGun;
  • DDoS Protection;
  • Free SSL;
  • Money Back Guarantee;
  • 99.9% Uptime;

(1 Month Free: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1&promocode=LET-1FREE)
$2.51/m (Normal Order Link: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1)
$1.25/m (50% Off: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1&promocode=LET-50)
$0.25/m (90% Off: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1&promocode=T12XTE29HF)

Deluxe

• 5 GB NVME;
  • Unlimited Domains;
  • Unlimited Sub Domains;
  • CloudLinux RailGun;
  • DDoS Protection;
  • Free SSL;
  • Money Back Guarantee;
  • 99.9% Uptime;

(1 Month Free: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=2&promocode=LET-1FREE)
$3.76/m (Normal Order Link: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=2)
$1.88/m (50% Off: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=2&promocode=LET-50)
$0.38/m (90% Off: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=2&promocode=T12XTE29HF)

Ultimate

• 15 GB NVME;
  • Unlimited Domains;
  • Unlimited Sub Domains;
  • CloudLinux RailGun;
  • DDoS Protection;
  • Free SSL;
  • Money Back Guarantee;
  • 99.9% Uptime;

(1 Month Free: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=3&promocode=LET-1FREE)
$6.26/m (Normal Order Link: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=3)
$3.13/m (50% Off: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=3&promocode=LET-50)
$0.63/m (90% Off: https://stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=3&promocode=T12XTE29HF)

LVE Limits

• Entry;
    CPU = 100%
    RAM = 1 GB
    Entry Processes = 20
    I/O = 20 MB/sec
    Inodes = 100000

• Deluxe;
    CPU = 150%
    RAM = 2 GB
    Entry Processes = 30
    I/O = 30 MB/sec
    Inodes = 200000

• Ultimate;
    CPU = 200%
    RAM = 3 GB
    Entry Processes = 40
    I/O = 40 MB/sec
    Inodes = 200000

Useful Links

If there is anymore questions we are always happy to answer.

Comments

• Got one to check the things out. Firstly it was not configured properly, max file upload was too low to upload site, etc. Then disk quota was few megabytes only. After ticket they said it will be fixed tonight, yeah, they fixed, but IP server changed, they didn't notify about it.

I would avoid that hosting.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • donlidonli Member

Your listing violates LET's General offer thread rules:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-may-2019/p1

4) List the final recurring price after any discounts. Just the discount percentage is not enough.

• BopieBopie Member

@Anna_Parker said:
    Got one to check the things out. Firstly it was not configured properly, max file upload was too low to upload site, etc. Then disk quota was few megabytes only. After ticket they said it will be fixed tonight, yeah, they fixed, but IP server changed, they didn't notify about it.

Id be more then happy to discuss this with you, Originally we were suffering from an issue where provisioned accounts were only 6MB, that issue was fixed in the matter of a few hours after we found the issue.

Im sorry that you were not happy with the service, we offer a month free so people can evaluate our service and make there own mind up.

Id like to point out that the servers main IP did change yes however the IP that we use for all shared clients never changed, we use a separate IP for the server and the shared ip for websites. Due to the nature of the change we did not have enough time to email all clients and as we saw no side effect to customers by doing this then we simply went ahead and changed it.

• BopieBopie Member

@donli said:
    Your listing violates LET's General offer thread rules:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-may-2019/p1

4) List the final recurring price after any discounts. Just the discount percentage is not enough.

I am aware of this and waiting on a reply from a moderator/admin.

• evnixevnix Member

is there java jar support along with python?

• BopieBopie Member

@evnix said:
    is there java jar support along with python?

Unfortunately not sorry.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Mod Edit: Updated with pricing from @Bopie

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited June 2019

@Bopie said:

@Anna_Parker said:
    Got one to check the things out. Firstly it was not configured properly, max file upload was too low to upload site, etc. Then disk quota was few megabytes only. After ticket they said it will be fixed tonight, yeah, they fixed, but IP server changed, they didn't notify about it.

Id be more then happy to discuss this with you, Originally we were suffering from an issue where provisioned accounts were only 6MB, that issue was fixed in the matter of a few hours after we found the issue.

Im sorry that you were not happy with the service, we offer a month free so people can evaluate our service and make there own mind up.

Id like to point out that the servers main IP did change yes however the IP that we use for all shared clients never changed, we use a separate IP for the server and the shared ip for websites. Due to the nature of the change we did not have enough time to email all clients and as we saw no side effect to customers by doing this then we simply went ahead and changed it.

It's a Friday and let's buy the guys a pint or two, virtual or otherwise. Maybe while watching England bat. They had a bad week, sometimes we all do.

I faced similar issues that others have mentioned- starting from 6 MB. Frustrating, yes. I did receive an email about the server maintenance work, and a day later did find that the servers IP had changed.Should they have informed about the change? Maybe yes. But now that things are on track, lets' look at the positives.

The attitude of the persons responding to the tickets was great. The tickets were responded to quickly. They knew the screwed up, admitted to it, took steps to correct.

The next weeks will tell how stable/ robust the changes they have made are. Speed, stability, ability to keep us updated..If they are not, we probably paid a small financial price for a lifelong learning. If things work, those of us who paid found a great deal. For me so far, it is tracking towards the latter.

(p.s: I have not been paid to advocate, nor am I okay with the screw ups that happened. But I think it is time to move ahead)

• BopieBopie Member

@vyas11 said:

@Bopie said:

@Anna_Parker said:

It's a Friday and let's buy the guys a pint or two, virtual or otherwise. Maybe while watching England bat. They had a bad week, sometimes we all do.

I faced similar issues that others have mentioned- starting from 6 MB. Frustrating, yes. I did receive an email about the server maintenance work, and a day later did find that the servers IP had changed.Should they have informed about the change? Maybe yes. But now that things are on track, lets' look at the positives.

The attitude of the persons responding to the tickets was great. The tickets were responded to quickly. They knew the screwed up, admitted to it, took steps to correct.

The next weeks will tell how stable/ robust the changes they have made are. Speed, stability, ability to keep us updated..If they are not, it will be a lesson learnt. If things work, those of us who paid found a great deal. For me so far, it is tracking towards the latter.

Thanks for your feedback, We have not denied the server IP change and we understand that an email would have been much better then only posting it on the network issues page, This was a problem that we completely admit was down to us and well in future make sure we send out an email it was down to the reason as to why we changed the IP and this was due to an attack on that IP, As iv mentioned it was posted on on the server status page which for registered clients is avalible via https://stockservers.com/serverstatus.php

It was a mistake on our side and we completely take the blame but we are always trying to make our service better for our customers and are always ready to hear from you in how we can improve, our service can only be as good as the feedback we get.

I will also be contacting all our customers that were effected by the IP change and will compensate for any problems accrued all i ask is that you pop a ticket in so i know who was effected.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Please include DC location information(city), in offer-text

• BopieBopie Member

@vimalware said:
    Please include DC location information(city), in offer-text

Of course, currently we offer are only using Hetzner Helsinki however are in testing with a dedicated server at Contaboo as our testing is showing lower latency there for EU and US so we may have them both.

• th4n0sth4n0s Member

how many people are assigned per server?
    uplink speed of main server(100/1000/10000)?

• BopieBopie Member

@th4n0s said:
    how many people are assigned per server?
    uplink speed of main server(100/1000/10000)?

Resellers - max of 20
    Shared - Max of around 100 all depends on server load and how much space etc but we never overload the servers, we never oversell on disk space as we factor that into the pricing.

Uplink of all server is 1Gbps

• "The promotion code entered has expired" :(

• "The promotion code entered has expired"

• BopieBopie Member

@mtsbatalha @raadmunir the 50% promo i have re activated seems it was set to expire, anyway the 90% was limited number of uses and we cant offer the 1 month free currently

• lowdoughlowdough Member
    edited June 2019

TROUBLE! TROUBLE! TROUBLE!

I just signed up for shared hosting. Really only using it to send and receive normal emails using my 3 domain names. I tested it by sending myself maybe 10 emails and suddenly my account was suspended. Made a ticket to unsuspend and the support person did so after a brief conversation.

Then, that night, my whole account disappeared. I received no notice, no email, no call (even though they required my phone number to create the account), no nothing.

Not knowing what happened, I put in a ticket with "sales" (the only choices were sales or billing, since I couldn't log on) last night. This morning, even that ticket has been deleted with no response. Here's the email they sent when I created the ticket.

=============

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: Account deleted?
    Priority: High

You can view the ticket at any time at https://stockservers.com/viewticket.php?tid=894988&c=83A9Vf6m

• WolfWolf Member

Came here and signed up just to post this. Appears like the other users were ‚satisfied‘ by the support?

@Bopie

@lowdough said:
    TROUBLE! TROUBLE! TROUBLE!

I just signed up for shared hosting. Really only using it to send and receive normal emails using my 3 domain names. I tested it by sending myself maybe 10 emails and suddenly my account was suspended. Made a ticket to unsuspend and the support person did so after a brief conversation.

Then, that night, my whole account disappeared. No notice, no email, no call (even though they required my phone number to create the account), no nothing.

Not knowing what happened, I put in a ticket with "sales" (the only choices were sales or billing, since I couldn't log on) last night. This morning, even that ticket has been deleted with no response. Here's the email they sent when I created the ticket.

=============

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: Account deleted?
    Priority: High

You can view the ticket at any time at https://stockservers.com/viewticket.php?tid=894988&c=83A9Vf6m

• Yes, the support was very prompt and professional when I was able to contact them. It's the abrupt and complete cessation of any connection that troubled me.

• BopieBopie Member

I saw this coming and have 3 pages of evidence to prove you were spamming, including the fact that mailchannels banned you domains for spam. I can't release any of your details here but your account was terminated and I closed your client account as stated in our TOS we have a zero tolerance on spam. @lowdough if you give permission I will show proof including the links to mailchannels banning your domains and the proof it's your domains doing it.

• Well, I don't know mailchannels or how/why they banned any of my domains. The fact is that I sent maybe a dozen emails to/from your system to and from myself to test. Period. If you have any evidence of more than 10-12 emails coming from my account on your system, I'd love to see it and welcome you sharing it.

My suspicion (after the discussion with your support person) is that my account was somehow leaked at my previous host, and this mailchannels blowback is coming from that. That's part of the reason I was switching to a different, hopefully more secure, host.

It seems like maybe we're talking past each other. I'm saying that I didn't do anything wrong on your system and you're offering "proof" that spam had come from my domains (from sources unknown.) I can't dispute your assertion.

My claims are as follows:
    1. That I didn't do anything wrong on your system.

and

1. That my account was terminated abruptly and with no communication, although the means to communicate with me were available to you.

I welcome the publication of any evidence contradicting either of those claims.

• BopieBopie Member

@lowdough I will when I'm home publish evidence without you personal details but one thing is, to anyone who is reading this, you say your not a spammer and spammed the same comment over many threads...

Your domain by the way just do a blacklist check of it.

Http://sleepfaster.com

I'm not happy to put your personal email adrees up here.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Bopie said:
    @lowdough I will when I'm home publish evidence without you personal details but one thing is, to anyone who is reading this, you say your not a spammer and spammed the same comment over many threads...

Your domain by the way just do a blacklist check of it.

Http://sleepfaster.com

I'm not happy to put your personal email adrees up here.

Not sure where you get the info, blacklist check return nothing via HetrixTools: https://hetrixtools.com/blacklist-check/sleepfaster.com

• Thank you for your discretion. Please note that I am not disputing the unauthorized use of my domain from other hosts (in fact, I think my domain/account probably was leaked at a previous host.)

I am only disputing my use of YOUR host in doing anything untoward. That's the only evidence I'm authorizing disclosure of.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@Bopie I totally agree with you that spams should not be tolerated, but IMO you could have just suspended the service and contacted the user first, or at least answer the new ticket that he/she made rather than just removing the entire ticket. It could just be the client being hacked, etc. Not blaming you of anything, but just my 2 cents :)

• uptimeuptime Member

@lowdough - if I may ask, who was your previous host?

• @uptime said:
    @lowdough - if I may ask, who was your previous host?

Webhostface

Thanked by 1uptime
  • BopieBopie Member

@lowdough you were warned once about spam and literally an our later mailchannels emailed me again to warn me about your account sending spam.

@sanvit he was suspended once before this, then I carried on getting the same problems after I gave another chance.

Also @lowdough you were sent an email about the suspension, I even sent you an email to inform about the termination of your account which included a full cpanel backup of your account.

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • sanvitsanvit Member
    edited June 2019

@Bopie said:
    @lowdough you were warned once about spam and literally an our later mailchannels emailed me again to warn me about your account sending spam.

@sanvit he was suspended once before this, then I carried on getting the same problems after I gave another chance.

Also @lowdough you were sent an email about the suspension, I even sent you an email to inform about the termination of your account which included a full cpanel backup of your account.

In this case, I'm pretty sure the host did the best he can do (plus he also sent him a backup which is super nice). Thanks for the clarification :)

• BopieBopie Member

I also still have that backup just in case, and with domains there was another he spammed from

Virtualip.icu