Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll HY1 2019 - Results - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll HY1 2019 - Results

Comments

• Thank you for the hard work and my prize can be given to some one else.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Congratulations to all the Top Providers.
    Thank you again @FAT32. Through your hard work you make LET fun for the rest of us.
    I really have found a lot of great providers here over the years.

Thanked by 2FAT32 Hetzner_OL
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Congrats to all the providers who did well, and thanks to @FAT32 for organising!

• beaglebeagle Member

Congrats to all the Top Providers and winners. A big thank you to @FAT32 for organising it and the providers for the prizes.

• I must admit that was a poll and a half. Well done to all involved in all this.

• sanvitsanvit Member

Thanks to all the participants on this polls, and congratulations to the winners (both providers and prize winners :))! And most of all, thanks to @FAT32 who did all the hard work and making this possible! :)

• Congratulations to everyone who won a prize, and to the providers who got recommended for their excellence :)

A huge thanks to @FAT32 for donating his time and to all the providers who offered prizes. A big nudge at @perennate - $50 non expiring credit on your platform is premium! Thanks man :)

• isaaclisaacl Member

Got tagged wrong, but I assume @issacl is me...

No need for a Chicago VPS instance (just missed the HetrixTools prize I would have used most), happy to give it away to someone else.

Thanks to all the providers and especially to @FAT32 for all the hard work!!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2019

No one voted for AlphaRacks? What happen to us this year, everyone was serious? Where is WSS?

Thanks @FAT32 for your (and other mods too iirc?) hard work.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thanks @FAT32 , Can you give my $15 at Dedispec to @MikePT, maybe he can do something with $65 there.

• SkanderSkander Member
    edited June 2019

Huh. If someone needs the Wishosting credit, PM me and maybe they would allow a transfer.

Mod edit: Taken

Thanked by 1jamuja
  • Thankyou and congrats to everyone, especially for all of the mods and sponsors. :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thanks @FAT32 for your hard work and well formatted posts and all top provider winners.

finally got something, FinalHosting 4Gb VM. actually i already had many vm and dedi, anyone who want trade with HetrixTools uptime monitoring i would accept it.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@JoeMerit said:
    Thanks @FAT32 , Can you give my $15 at Dedispec to @MikePT, maybe he can do something with $65 there.

Thank you Joe!

• mlcmlc Member

I couldn't believe my luck! Thank you a lot!!!

• add_iTadd_iT Member

Thanks all for contribute and sponsored to this pool prize especially for @FAT32

Actually i hope got those $50 credit lunanode, i would love like to trade my ChicagoVPS KVM if anyone wants to trade...

• Wow, i actually got prize.
    Thanks @FAT32 :smiley:

• Thanks @FAT32 for organising this. I also won something for the first time. If anyone would like to trade my shared hosting package from NoamWeb , let me know !

• jamujajamuja Member

This is the first time in my life that I ever win anything!

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2019

I'll pass the ChicagoVPS on to the next eligible user.

• wow .. thank you very much @FAT32 and @perennate

• congrats @Francisco for the 2nd position! and congrats Ramnode for the 8th!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited June 2019

That's a lot of work by FAT32 ❤️. We will never replace you with ZFS.

Edit: and wow, that's a lot of free electricity donated by Lunanode.

Thanked by 3uptime Falzo Daniel15
  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited June 2019

If anyone with Wishosting(edit: or lunanode ) credit wants to trade, for 1 year of Pro HetrixTools , let me know (thread/PM).
    (I'm just not sure I have the motivation to learn another webapp gui. I'm old. )
    Whereas wishosting is bread for me. edit: tag @sanmax88 @bugis

• StrypStryp Member

Whoah, I just won $50 for posting my opinion? Really amazing! Hope to use those credits well, I need an encoding VPS super bad.

• kasslekassle Member

whoaaa ... @FAT32 random seed really changes my luck.

• unfortunately i missed party, congrats for you guys.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

I won "Entry Plan Hosting (Italy) with 1 domain (.it / .com / .net / .org) for 1 year" at NoamWeb, but I don't really need it, so if anyone wants this, you can PM me and I'll ask it to be reassigned to you.

Thanked by 1Shazan
  • kudos to FAT32 for organizing this poll great work