Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1GB less than €1/m NL RU MD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1GB less than €1/m NL RU MD

LvivLviv Member
edited June 2019 in General

Hi,

I'm not the owner, I just want to share this deal to the LET community. The original thread you can find here

Some new guys from MD or RU called pq.hosting have the next offer:

KVM vCore x1, 1 GB RAM ECC, 15 GB SSD (RAID 10), Port 1 Gbps, Unlimited Bandwidth in 3 locations: NL Serverius, RU DataPro (Moscow), MD Alexhost

The price is €1/m or €10.20/y and until July you can buy as much and long as you want, you can buy a second year for €10.20/y but until July

They are new so buy wisely

there's my aff link and link

My MD VPS looks like this

-------------------------------------------------
nench.sh v2019.03.01 -- https://git.io/nench.sh
benchmark timestamp: 2019-06-22 19:58:15 UTC
-------------------------------------------------

Processor: QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
CPU cores: 1
Frequency: 2793.268 MHz
RAM: 967M
Swap: 1.0G
Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-957.21.2.el7.x86_64 x86_64

Disks:
vda 14.7G HDD

CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
2.796 seconds
CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
6.162 seconds
CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
3.779 seconds

ioping: seek rate
min/avg/max/mdev = 43.6 us / 149.0 us / 1.51 ms / 56.8 us
ioping: sequential read speed
generated 13.2 k requests in 5.00 s, 3.22 GiB, 2.64 k iops, 659.0 MiB/s

dd: sequential write speed
1st run: 213.62 MiB/s
2nd run: 251.77 MiB/s
3rd run: 282.29 MiB/s
average: 249.23 MiB/s

IPv4 speedtests
your IPv4: xxxx

Cachefly CDN: 46.11 MiB/s
Leaseweb (NL): 38.37 MiB/s
Softlayer DAL (US): 7.59 MiB/s
Online.net (FR): 42.22 MiB/s
OVH BHS (CA): 6.64 MiB/s 

Comments

• So price goes up after July unless you pre-pay for the year?

• Welp. They don't take payments from South Africa.

Thanked by 1foitin
  • LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

@mikewazar said:
    So price goes up after July unless you pre-pay for the year?

yes, but you can buy for 1y and then renew for another 1y and so on but the price is not recurring(after July), so you have to renew until July 1

• Looks like an exit scam. Yearly and bi-yearly offers when they've just started, lol.

• LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

@luissousa said:
    Looks like an exit scam. Yearly and bi-yearly offers when they've just started, lol.

they have €1 min payment for 1m to try so you have nothing to lose, and after (but until July) you can still renew for that promo price

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited June 2019

I am a bit confused because the page showing the promotion says:

https://pq.hosting/en/actions/action1.php

• The minimum possible deposit in your account – 5 euros.
    • Each client has the ability to connect no more than one virtual server with an Aluminum tariff within the promotion.
    • The number of virtual servers with the Aluminum tariff of the campaign is limited.

Additionally, I am not seeing how a year is 10.20 Euro, it seems to come up 12 Euro when I add it to the cart for a year.

Hmm...

Edit: Additionally they use a bunch of weird Russian credit card gateways and don't offer PayPal.. going to have to skip this..sorry but not running my credit card through some foreign card gateway...

Cheers!

• @Lviv said:

@luissousa said:
    Looks like an exit scam. Yearly and bi-yearly offers when they've just started, lol.

they have €1 min payment for 1m to try so you have nothing to lose

Yeah, that doesn't really invalidate the exit scam theory anyway. You'd only be able to have it for 1 month for that price since its non-recurring, and those who paid early will probably be left to dry later this year

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

@mikewazar said:
    Welp. They don't take payments from South Africa.

Have you tried all 3 options?

They accept those kinds of paments (some on top are very reputable in Russia )

• LvivLviv Member

TheLinuxBug said: The minimum possible deposit in your account – 5 euros.

It has been lowered to 1 euro

• LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

TheLinuxBug said: I am not seeing how a year is 10.20 Euro, it seems to come up 12 Euro

buy it for 1 month, then you can renew it for €10.20/y

• @OP you sure u dont work for this company lmao

• LvivLviv Member

@mikewazar said:
    @OP you sure u dont work for this company lmao

I'm sure) Buy it or don't I don't care. Save your money, but I think its worth to try, it doesn't cost much.

• 1 lost Eur = 1 EUR

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Lviv said:
    I'm sure) Buy it or don't I don't care. Save your money, but I think its worth to try, it doesn't cost much.

Domain Name: pq.hosting
    Updated Date: 2018-12-19T17:42:50.502Z
    Creation Date: 2018-12-14T17:42:02.369Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2019-12-14T17:42:02.369Z

• LvivLviv Member

as I sad, they are new, so buy wisely, have you seen the promo like this from legit providers?

guys don't be so cheap if €1/m is not for you then fuck off. I'm done.

• Can you add paypal?

• LvivLviv Member

@zhujiwiki said:
    Can you add paypal?

I don't think they can add PayPal easily, because Paypal doesn't work in Moldova and Ukraine

• @Lviv said:
    guys don't be so cheap if €1/m is not for you then fuck off. I'm done.

a successful ladies man

Thanked by 2ehab ShihabSoft
  • LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

@vimalware said:
    a successful ladies man

As I sad I'm not your lady, give it a try or don't, it's your choice. It's like a startup some goes up some doesn't.

• LvivLviv Member

default said: Domain Name: pq.hosting Updated Date: 2018-12-19T17:42:50.502Z Creation Date: 2018-12-14T17:42:02.369Z Registry Expiry Date: 2019-12-14T17:42:02.369Z

Have you checked theirs AS yet? It's AS43624

• LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

Guys,

It has to be clear, I am not the owner and as I said previously that they are new and buy wisely

you can go with €1/m but if you like it for that price, you have to renew it for 3-6-12 months(you can do it multiple times) until July, on July 1 the renew price will be €5/m

personally, I have that MD VPS paid for more then a year, and if they are going to deadpool soon, I will blame only me for that choice, and so will you. Buy wisely. But you will not find RU or MD offer for that price soon.

they are new but in my opinion, they putt too much afford to be gone soon

Thank you and don't blame me)

• sanvitsanvit Member

@Lviv said:

default said: Domain Name: pq.hosting Updated Date: 2018-12-19T17:42:50.502Z Creation Date: 2018-12-14T17:42:02.369Z Registry Expiry Date: 2019-12-14T17:42:02.369Z

Have you checked theirs AS yet? It's AS43624

How did you find their AS? There is no IPs originating from AS43624

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@Lviv said:
    Guys,

It has to be clear, I am not the owner

That sounds like something an owner might say

• Very, very skepticious.

• Hello! We are an official hosting, we have a legal entity, we are members of the RIPE NCC association with LIR status, we use absolutely all of our equipment and therefore we can make any promotions for any money. This campaign was made specifically to let more people know about us in a short period of time, we saved on advertising, people themselves tell about us.
    People get familiar with our quality for one thing, because not everyone immediately trusts the new hosting provider.

Do not forget that now there are still discounts on other VPS / VDS tariffs 50%

Here is the official organization that we are in the registry.

https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/#/lookup?source=ripe&key=ORG-PHS8-RIPE&type=organisation

Read more information on our website, everything is written there why we and you will understand why we can afford to put any prices.

• Anybody know, is it possible to check license status of ISPSystem like with whmcs? (where you enter domain name, and official site can say is license what you're checking legal or not?)

• @desperand said:
    Anybody know, is it possible to check license status of ISPSystem like with whmcs? (where you enter domain name, and official site can say is license what you're checking legal or not?)

We do not provide technical support here, please create a ticket with us and we will answer any question for you!
    https://bill.pq.hosting/billmgr

• Shot2Shot2 Member

PQ is French for "toilet paper".

Just an FYI

Thanked by 1NerdUno
  • @Shot2 said:
    PQ is French for "toilet paper".

Just an FYI

Decryption in our logo. A toilet paper can call your company. Bye!

• Shot2Shot2 Member

It was not meant as a criticism, was just mentioning that fact to you.

(Ever thought about a partnership with Internet BS?)