Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• aleem313aleem313 Member
    edited June 2019

Need to lease IPs from various subnets on monthly basis. Will use the IPS to send emails.

Please send offers.

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2019

@aleem313 said:
    Need to lease IPs from various subnets on monthly basis. Will use the IPS to send emails.

Please send offers.

I am offering you 2x/24 RIPE for 900€/month each, paid via Bitcoin upfront.

In case an IP ends up on a blacklist (will be checked daily), the lease will be terminated.

Have fun.

Those of you with legit companies (ideally EU-based w/ VAT ID) -> I am offering a /24 for 80/month. Proper invoices will be provided. Mail is forbidden; VPS servers are fine if you can show you have the infrastructure and won't be used for spam. IPs will be explicitly SWIPed to your company handles in RIPE.

• bob1bob1 Member
    edited June 2019

@freerangecloud said:
    I can attest to this. I've had quite a few folks leasing IPv4 space wanting a "long term lease" flaking out after a month or two.

The renters take huge risks from this too. The IP can be withdrawn from them at any time.

My current provider ended out being unreliable. They took several days to do RPKI and sent me a LOA with someone else's IPs.

When I asked them to extend my rental period to 12 months, they gave me a price that was 50% more than the price I was quoted a month ago.

Needless to say, I am searching for another provider now and I am glad that I only went with a 3 month term even though it cost a hefty premium over the 12 month term.

I think it is kind of unfair to think every leaser is an email spammer so they should take all the risk in doing a 12 month contract paying upfront.

• Hi,

We have clients who design newsletters on our platform and then shoot them to their subscriber list. If they have email bounces more then 5%, we block them and clean their list by 3rd party email validation tools to clean all bad and hard bounced emails. We use IP rotation, per hour sending limit, FBL, SPF DKIM rules, Gmail/Hotmail/AOL/yahoo per IP per hour limit, etc. We do all this to maintain IP health and ensure good Open rates for our clients hence a win-win for everyone.

We are working with many service providers and are always looking for new people to work with who provide more cost-effective services with good customer support.

Here is what we need:

VPS + IPs of different subnets example it could be 20 sets of /29 = Total 160 useable IPs from 20 different subnets and range.

If you rent IPs on a monthly basis, please send your offers.

Here is my Skype: ikonicsolution

Thanks

• hzrhzr Member

aleem313 said: VPS + IPs of different subnets example it could be 20 sets of /29 = Total 160 useable IPs from 20 different subnets and range.

This is the wrongest possible thread for you in that case

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

New customer RIPE allocation only one /24 !!! starting July or August

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    New customer RIPE allocation only one /24 !!! starting July or August

May I ask you where did you read this?
    I can't find it.

Thank you!

• hzrhzr Member
    edited June 2019

1x RIPE /24 avail

1x APNIC /24 avail

Both effectively extra virgin, has never sent mail or been blacklisted.

£50/m/24 paid annually, no mail/proxies/spam. PM if interested. Prefer long term stable customer.

• MatthiasMatthias Member, LIR

That's been proposed a couple times already and never approved but we'll see how it goes this time

• jonathanjonathan Member, LIR
    edited June 2019

Could you provide insight on why this time is almost certain?

Thanked by 1malek
  • Great, thanks for the Information. We break our last /24 :disappointed:

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

We are looking for lease a few /24 (ARIN only), please PM me your offers.

• koopakoopa Member

Want to lease /22 ARIN IP block, Need IPs to be clean and require LOA. Will announce on my dedicated server, please pm/reply offers, willing to pay around $600 monthly. Long term partner, will purchase more IP space in future

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

We are looking for lease one /24 in Toronto (ARIN only), please PM me your offers.

• I know this may sound funny. BUT

Does anybody offer lease to own IPv4? Maybe after 4-6 years of leasing :neutral:

@gotwind said:
    I know this may sound funny. BUT

Does anybody offer lease to own IPv4? Maybe after 4-6 years of leasing :neutral:

Pretty interesting question actually.

I don't know of any LIR that does this but you might be able to negotiate something with some LIRs (but it'd be either pretty expensive or more than 6 years).

• gotwindgotwind Member
    edited June 2019

@Matthias said:

@gotwind said:

I don't know of any LIR that does this but you might be able to negotiate something with some LIRs (but it'd be either pretty expensive or more than 6 years).

More than 6 years shouldn't be a problem as long as there is a written legal contract that the lessee will own it after certain number of years. Of course, penalty should be there if the lessee does not finish up the contract.

This would be a great thing if LIRs can offer it.

@gotwind said:

@Matthias said:

@gotwind said:

More than 6 years shouldn't be a problem as long as there is a written legal contract that the tenant will own it after certain number of years. Of course, penalty should be there if the tenant does not finish up the contract.

This would be a great thing if LIRs can offer it.

Penalty wouldn't really be necessary with IPs since they can easily be rented to someone new (unlike servers which may be purchased just for the customer).

Not sure if any LIR would offer it but I guess reaching out to a few would be worth trying.

• ArchArch Member

I have a /22 RIPE for lease, $300 per month - 'virgin' addresses that have never been blacklisted or used for mail in the past. Also have numerous RIPE /24's for $100 per month.

Just let us know :)

• Looking to lease a /24, /23 or /22 IPv4 RIPE subnet. We're a registered company.

• ArchArch Member

Leased out the RIPE /22, have another one available now as well as RIPE /24's - let me know :)

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep

We are offering RIPE ASNs for 60 EUR one-time with a free /44 IPv6 prefix.

PI RIPE IPv6 prefixes are available for 80 EUR/year (/48 by default).

Send me a PM/email if interested.

• @Arch said:
    I have a /22 RIPE for lease, $300 per month - 'virgin' addresses that have never been blacklisted or used for mail in the past. Also have numerous RIPE /24's for $100 per month.

Looking for a /22 subnet again after @Arch decided to cancel our order after we've paid. I will do a follow up post regarding this issue.

• jhjh Member

We still have 1x /24 for lease in RIPE. Stable, profitable UK company going 6 years & willing to do paperwork.

• bob1bob1 Member

@curator said:

@Arch said:

Looking for a /22 subnet again after @Arch decided to cancel our order after we've paid. I will do a follow up post regarding this issue.

I asked him some questions about the rental like how long it could be rented for and if it could be withdrawn at any time and he kind of just stopped responding to me after taking multiple days to reply.

He seemed too worried about short term leasers using it for spam like a lot of people here.

As I've said multiple times, the people leasing the IPs take as much risk as the people doing the leasing that they will just drop your lease or end up being bad/non-responsive, and then you lose customers when you are forced to switch or forced downtime while you get another block which takes days for your upstreams to announce.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited June 2019

great, i was looking one with Arch

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I have a lot of /24s and larger prefixes available, mostly RIPE. Looking to lease some. PM me if interested.

Thanked by 1Bhupendra124
  • AlexBarakov i pm you.

still looking one /24 month to month . cheap

just to play with it,

no emails.