Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostslim.eu and vpsslim.com down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostslim.eu and vpsslim.com down?

My vps is down since 1 hour and their website are also down. Anyone else facing the same issue ? Are those website up for you guys ?

Comments

• HurleyHurley Member

You all have been warned more than a year ago... Oh well, I like to read these.

• They are back now🤭

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

down...

• govac8govac8 Member

@Hurley said:
    You all have been warned more than a year ago... Oh well, I like to read these.

What are you talking about? Could you be more specific

• HurleyHurley Member
    edited June 2019

govac8 said: What are you talking about? Could you be more specific

Their LET statistics are 2 banned profiles and 1 removed provider tag on their current profile (which they got back somehow from a responsible staff member). One 72 hour-ish outage with total incompetence, several smaller ones here and there. They also keep spamming the same outdated template they had back in 2017. Probably many more issues with them but I just stopped following since a long time ago.

Edit 2: I'm unsure in the length of their biggest downtime. Google is your friend.

Thanked by 1govac8
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

I wonder if they're the new target of that assclown that's been DDoSing Low End providers that won't bribe him with BTC lately

• There was an outage during migration last time and even their site was down for a few hours.

• There was an outage during migration last time and even their site was down for a few hours.

It was network issue on this one and now being fixed.